Windows 10: calender and mail

Discus and support calender and mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; keep folder pane open. cannot be sure if I am in mail or calendar and mail. folder pane keeps collapsing. any way to prevent this behavior. are there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by shmendrix, Jul 8, 2019.

1. shmendrix Win User

calender and mail

keep folder pane open. cannot be sure if I am in mail or calendar and mail. folder pane keeps collapsing. any way to prevent this behavior. are there any keyboard shortcuts to open folder pane?

:)

shmendrix, Jul 8, 2019
  2. bo elam Win User

Problems updating Mail & Calender app from Store

Done. Mine is fixed. The steps I took earlier, must of done the trick. calender and mail :)

calender and mail [​IMG]

Bo

bo elam, Jul 8, 2019
  3. LeWim Win User
    app to bring mail to calender

hello

I specify a little bit more:

• I have a windows 8 Phone.
    • I receive a lot of mails. Now and then a mail results in an appointment.
    • I put appointments in my calender
    • With my BlackBerry I had an app which I could use to transport an e-mail to tasks or to Calender. So making an appointment with the same subject and with the tekst of the mail in the tekst space of the appointment. Like you can do with Outlook itself: slide
      an e-mail to calender, makes an appointment of it.
    This is what I am looking for.

LeWim, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

calender and mail

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. calender and mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

calender and mail

1. calender and mail - Similar Threads - calender mail

2. Exporting Calendar events from Mail and Calendar app and importing to different Calender.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exporting Calendar events from Mail and Calendar app and importing to different Calender.: Hello, I am using Mail and Calendar apps in my Win10. I have events in my calendar that need to move to a different calendar for better organization, but can´t see an option to do that? Any clues? Thanks! Modified Title from: Moving Windows 10 Calendar events (between...
  3. I cant open my mail and calender apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant open my mail and calender apps: about 1 month ago my mail apps disappear from my diplay toolbar and I couldn't open it until right now. I have reset and also made it removed but after I install again, it still doesnot work. please help me. My windows is 10 my PC is HP. Thanks for your kindness...
  4. Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10

Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10: All was fine until 3 days ago. Now I can not get my outlook.com calendar or email to sync onto my computer in Windows 10 Mail Version 16005.11001.20083.0. I have made no changes myself so it must be something at your end. Moved from Email / Connecting to Outlook.com...
  5. Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10: All was fine until 3 days ago. Now I can not get my outlook.com calendar or email to sync onto my computer in Windows 10 Mail Version 16005.11001.20083.0. I have made no changes myself so it must be something at your end. Moved from Email / Connecting to Outlook.com...
  6. Outlook mail and calender stopped working on win 10 phone

Outlook mail and calender stopped working on win 10 phone: Three days ago my outlook mail and calender stopped working on my lumia930 win 10 phone. No new applications were installed at that time. Have tried to uninstall outlook mail and calender, but they can not be uninstalled. Have tried to reinstall, but can not be reinstalled...
  7. How do I join the Mail and Calender Insider Program?

How do I join the Mail and Calender Insider Program?: How do I join the Mail and Calender Insider Program? I'm already on the Windows 10 Insider Program. Is that enough? I also already on the Android Mail and Calender Insider Program. Anyone?...
  8. Action Center/Mail/Calender App/Start Menu Bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Action Center/Mail/Calender App/Start Menu Bug: Is there any way to recover a frozen Action Center besides these dated and failed resolutions? This started with the Start Menu on my PC freezing, not responding, or if sucessful pop-up, then not responding to cursor action. After attempting several fixes- Resetting Explorer...
  9. Mail, Calender, and People

Mail, Calender, and People: Why am I unable to add my gmail account to Mail, Calender, and People? When I try to add the account it states "We cant connect to the service you need right now. Check your connection or try again later." Click the X to close the box, another message pops up and says...
  10. I am having trouble setting up my gmail account in mail and calender

I am having trouble setting up my gmail account in mail and calender: I can sign in as administrator and setup my gmail in mail but when I try to set it up in my regular account it will not work. is there any way that I can open the mail ap. as administrator?...