Windows 10: Calender pop up reminder not in english ( my language ofc)

Discus and support Calender pop up reminder not in english ( my language ofc) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As subject, why is windows 10 pro doing this, never has before , is there some setting I may have inadvertinetly set or glitch ? Is use of sfc called... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by leebojammin, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Calender pop up reminder not in english ( my language ofc)

As subject, why is windows 10 pro doing this, never has before , is there some setting I may have inadvertinetly set or glitch ?

Is use of sfc called for here ?

thx anyone

:)

leebojammin, Jul 4, 2019

2. Good freeware calender with reminder?

I'm looking for a decent freeware calender that you can set email, popup and sound reminders in. I tried Google Calender, but I don't like that it requires you to have it open for the popup and sound notifications to work.

Frag Maniac, Jul 4, 2019
  3. viki2000 Win User
    Win10 – Language change Arabic to English

I just bought a 2nd hand laptop by occasion and it has only one problem: the Windows 10 was installed in Arabic language and I need it in English. I do not read/speak Arabic language.
    I looked over many YouTube videos in Arabic and English language about how to change the language in Win10. Unfortunately my screens that I see in Arabic language do not match the screens seen in Arabic on YouTube videos/tutorials, so I cannot do a blind click-click and by chance to change it into English.
    I can make print screens and then put them in USB stick and upload them here on EE from another PC – that I figure it out.
    I do not want to reinstall Win10 from scratch, but of course that is the last option.
    Below are the first steps which leaded me to, I hope, Language and Regional Settings in Win10, but where to click further and what to choose?
    I really need your guidance in step by step with pictures where shall I click in order to install the English language.
    A tutorial in English does not help. I need a tutorial (step by step) in Arabic with pictures.

viki2000, Jul 4, 2019
  4. davidm71 Win User

Calender pop up reminder not in english ( my language ofc)

Microsoft no english language windows for you!

After visiting the official Microsoft software download service and entering my Win 7 ultimate 64 product key I noticed out of the two dozen languages listed English version was missing! anyone else notice this?

Thanks

davidm71, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

Calender pop up reminder not in english ( my language ofc)

1. Calender pop up reminder not in english ( my language ofc) - Similar Threads - Calender pop reminder

2. Windows shutdown pop up reminder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows shutdown pop up reminder: I have maybe 50 users who are always around 20+ days of computer uptime. Although I have automated pop-up reminders that your computer has been online for 10, 14, and 18 days, they still don't reboot. For security reasons, we would like users to reboot to take updates, and...
  3. Windows shutdown pop up reminder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows shutdown pop up reminder: I have maybe 50 users who are always around 20+ days of computer uptime. Although I have automated pop-up reminders that your computer has been online for 10, 14, and 18 days, they still don't reboot. For security reasons, we would like users to reboot to take updates, and...
  4. Windows shutdown pop up reminder

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. show the Persian calender in English format

show the Persian calender in English format: Is there a way to show the Persian calender in English format in Windows 10? [ATTACH] I want Windows to show the above calendar in English format. For example, 9 Bahman 1399 instead of ۹ بهمن ۱۳۹۹...
  6. Pop up reminders

Pop up reminders: How can I get reminders in a calendar program to pop up over other open programs? I use Efficient Reminders in Windows 10. I made it work in my old computer 5 years ago but have forgotten how....
  7. pop up clock calender not showing on task bar

pop up clock calender not showing on task bar: I cannot find clockor calender that used to be on task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/pop-up-clock-calender-not-showing-on-task-bar/eb24836e-d36a-4988-8627-7a92d7f46b62
  8. W10 Calender Languages.

W10 Calender Languages.: *Smile On my date/calendar icon residing in the tray (bottom rt hand side) I notice that when the calendar is clicked upon, it is in both English and Chinese. How do I get rid of the Chinese language,please? 107315
  9. Annoying Pop-Up license reminder

Annoying Pop-Up license reminder: I just uninstalled an app called SpotOnTheMouse and i was doing something but i saw a pop up license reminder came out which is really annoying for me and it goes continuing forever. So can anyone help me with this problem. Thanks very much i appreciate your help. 71396
  10. English not showing up as install language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    English not showing up as install language: I downloaded the ISO using the Media Creation tool of Windows 10, booted my system with it but at the Language and Country selection screen (the very first one) I can see only one country "Cestina (Ceska Republika)" . Similarly in language drop-down, English is not listed,...