Windows 10: Calibration Loader (WindowsColorSystem) not working anymore

Discus and support Calibration Loader (WindowsColorSystem) not working anymore in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, I've disabled the Calibration Loader to launch at startup to preserve my custom color settings from the Nvidia control panel. I enabled it again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by djanthony93, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Calibration Loader (WindowsColorSystem) not working anymore

Hello, I've disabled the Calibration Loader to launch at startup to preserve my custom color settings from the Nvidia control panel. I enabled it again but it won't start and the manual calibration from the settings panel is not working anymore. How can I fix this?

:)

djanthony93, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Cerawy Win User

My nvidia calibration wont load on startup

Seems like the steps i did previously didnt solve the problem, so im going to try your suggestion and get back with the results.

Cerawy, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Cerawy Win User

I thought this was solved with a previous update, but the problem has come back after renstalling windows. My nvidia display calibration wont load on startup, i have to right click on my desktop, click nvidia control panel, select use nvidia settings and then click apply everytime i load windows.

Solution: open task scheduler, click microsoft, windows, windowscolorsystem, right click on calibration loader, click properties, click on the triggers tab and disable the settings.

Cerawy, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Clint Win User

Calibration Loader (WindowsColorSystem) not working anymore

This fixed mine.

How to save display settings

In Task Scheduler and going to \Microsoft\Windows\WindowsColorSystem You should see a task called Calibration Loader. Right-click it and select Properties. Go to the Triggers tab in this new window.You should see two triggers here, "At Log on" and "On connection to user session" Disable them both by clicking on them and unchecking the "Enabled" box at the bottom of the window.

Clint, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Calibration Loader (WindowsColorSystem) not working anymore

1. Calibration Loader (WindowsColorSystem) not working anymore - Similar Threads - Calibration Loader WindowsColorSystem

2. CTF Loader error – CTF Loader has stopped working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    CTF Loader error – CTF Loader has stopped working on Windows 10: CTFMon.exe or Collaborative Transition Framework Loader is a process in Windows 10 used for various text-related features such as Microsoft Language Bar, Handwriting and speech recognition, etc. However, you may experience a CTF Loader error: CTF Loader has stopped working on...
  3. Share not working anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Share not working anymore: For years I've cross-mounted these two computers so that each can see the C: drive on the other. But now one direction is failing. Code: COMPUTER A COMPUTER B ---------------------- ---------------------- USER --> Bonnie Bruce HOST --> laptop DellDesktop IP --> 192.168.1.226...
  4. Screen Calibration does not work

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen Calibration does not work: Hallo, a strange kind of Problem. I cant calibrate my Screen. see the Foto: [img] i had this problem for a lot of years on Windows 7 and could it solve, but i found no Information in the Net. Perhaps you have an Idea ? The OS: Windows 10 18363.1016 x64 OH it is in german...
  5. Boot Loader

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Loader: I have a HP Z220 workstation (got it off of Amazon), and I'm so interested in booting off of a M.2 SSD. I found a paper on this called Clover-EFI bootloader method, and it sounds like it works. Here's my problem, I do know a little bit about programming, but not familiar with...
  6. Grub Loader missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Grub Loader missing: my Dual boot of ubuntu is missing after i installed virtual box in windows 10 so how to get my grub boot up option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grub-loader-missing/d1c8b7a8-e788-48c3-836c-92911aef2ccc
  7. Calibration?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Calibration?: Hey so my laptop is now saying I have to calibrate my battery. I do not know how to do this. Does it have to charge/discharge over night? How long should I keep it plugged in after it hits 100 and after it hits the point it turns off? Also do I have to turn off the battery...
  8. winddows loader

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    winddows loader: kur galiu gauti universalia windows doader exe programa? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winddows-loader/c3b177a0-6c97-4493-ae72-57004bc6fb7b"
  9. colour calibration is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    colour calibration is not working: colour calibration is not working - i go through the calibration process but it keeps reverting to the original "red" tone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/colour-calibration-is-not-working/75644ad2-5f7d-4e22-b2f3-2cca25b2ae34
  10. windows & nvidia calibrations doesn't work

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    windows & nvidia calibrations doesn't work: my windows calibration and my calibration with nvidia control panel resets everytime i launch a game on steam or somewhere else... this is seriously annoying... please help 88441

Users found this page by searching for:

1. calibration loader

2. windows color system calibration loader

3. windowscolorsystem

4. Microsoft\Windows\WindowsColorSystem,
  5. calibration loader windows 10,
  6. windows calibration loader,
  7. calibration loader at log on of any user disable,
  8. windowscolorsystem calibration loader,
  9. microsoft windows windowscolorsystem calibration loader,
  10. task host window windows color system calibration loader,
  11. windows 10 color calibration not working,