Windows 10: Calibration Loader (WindowsColorSystem) not working anymore

Discus and support Calibration Loader (WindowsColorSystem) not working anymore in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, I've disabled the Calibration Loader to launch at startup to preserve my custom color settings from the Nvidia control panel. I enabled it again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by djanthony93, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Calibration Loader (WindowsColorSystem) not working anymore

Hello, I've disabled the Calibration Loader to launch at startup to preserve my custom color settings from the Nvidia control panel. I enabled it again but it won't start and the manual calibration from the settings panel is not working anymore. How can I fix this?

:)

djanthony93, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Cerawy Win User

My nvidia calibration wont load on startup

Seems like the steps i did previously didnt solve the problem, so im going to try your suggestion and get back with the results.

Cerawy, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Cerawy Win User

I thought this was solved with a previous update, but the problem has come back after renstalling windows. My nvidia display calibration wont load on startup, i have to right click on my desktop, click nvidia control panel, select use nvidia settings and then click apply everytime i load windows.

Solution: open task scheduler, click microsoft, windows, windowscolorsystem, right click on calibration loader, click properties, click on the triggers tab and disable the settings.

Cerawy, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Clint Win User

Calibration Loader (WindowsColorSystem) not working anymore

This fixed mine.

How to save display settings

In Task Scheduler and going to \Microsoft\Windows\WindowsColorSystem You should see a task called Calibration Loader. Right-click it and select Properties. Go to the Triggers tab in this new window.You should see two triggers here, "At Log on" and "On connection to user session" Disable them both by clicking on them and unchecking the "Enabled" box at the bottom of the window.

Clint, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Calibration Loader (WindowsColorSystem) not working anymore

1. Calibration Loader (WindowsColorSystem) not working anymore - Similar Threads - Calibration Loader WindowsColorSystem

2. Battery Calibration doesn’t work…

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Calibration doesn’t work…: Hey! I am an owner of a Windows 10, and it keeps showing The False Low Battery indicator. I have tried to calibrate it on several occasions, and it doesn’t work. I’m I doing it wrong?...
  3. Battery Calibration doesn’t work…

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Calibration doesn’t work…: Hey! I am an owner of a Windows 10, and it keeps showing The False Low Battery indicator. I have tried to calibrate it on several occasions, and it doesn’t work. I’m I doing it wrong?...
  4. display colour calibration not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display colour calibration not working: When I try to go into display colour calibration, it does not work when I try to adjust anything, the gamma or contrast or brightness, I move the sliders up/down and it doesn't change anything.I'm on a fresh install windows 10 22H2, fully updated with the latest display...
  5. display colour calibration not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    display colour calibration not working: When I try to go into display colour calibration, it does not work when I try to adjust anything, the gamma or contrast or brightness, I move the sliders up/down and it doesn't change anything.I'm on a fresh install windows 10 22H2, fully updated with the latest display...
  6. display colour calibration not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Touch screen calibration is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch screen calibration is not working: I recently bought a drawing tablet, however, I cannot seem to get the calibration for the tablet working whatsoever. I installed all the drivers and my computer is fully updated, so that's not the issue. The issue is that when the calibration screen comes up, I cannot get it...
  8. CTF Loader error – CTF Loader has stopped working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    CTF Loader error – CTF Loader has stopped working on Windows 10: CTFMon.exe or Collaborative Transition Framework Loader is a process in Windows 10 used for various text-related features such as Microsoft Language Bar, Handwriting and speech recognition, etc. However, you may experience a CTF Loader error: CTF Loader has stopped working on...
  9. Screen Calibration does not work

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen Calibration does not work: Hallo, a strange kind of Problem. I cant calibrate my Screen. see the Foto: [img] i had this problem for a lot of years on Windows 7 and could it solve, but i found no Information in the Net. Perhaps you have an Idea ? The OS: Windows 10 18363.1016 x64 OH it is in german...
  10. colour calibration is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    colour calibration is not working: colour calibration is not working - i go through the calibration process but it keeps reverting to the original "red" tone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/colour-calibration-is-not-working/75644ad2-5f7d-4e22-b2f3-2cca25b2ae34

Users found this page by searching for:

1. calibration loader

2. windows color system calibration loader

3. windowscolorsystem

4. Microsoft\Windows\WindowsColorSystem,
  5. calibration loader windows 10,
  6. windows calibration loader,
  7. calibration loader at log on of any user disable,
  8. windowscolorsystem calibration loader,
  9. microsoft windows windowscolorsystem calibration loader,
  10. task host window windows color system calibration loader,
  11. windows 10 color calibration not working,