Windows 10: Calibre converting formats

Discus and support Calibre converting formats in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was forced to load Calibre to this pc (W10). My W7 pc went on a recovery program (waiting on a case fan).. I have used Calibre to convert books for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by huffman, Jun 30, 2021.

1. huffman Win User

Calibre converting formats

I was forced to load Calibre to this pc (W10). My W7 pc went on a recovery program (waiting on a case fan).. I have used Calibre to convert books for years, but when I installed it today for the life of me, I can not remember how to convert epub to mobi. I need to do this for my Kindle. Thanks in advance.

:)

huffman, Jun 30, 2021
  2. Biscuit6 Win User

Convert from jpg format to pdf

I am having a problem converting a document from JPG format to pdf format. Any suggestions?

Biscuit6, Jun 30, 2021
  3. Rhina Vib Win User
    How do i convert a Text document to another format ?

Hi Alexander,

For us to better assist you regarding this concern with converting a text document to another format, we need to ask a few questions:

• What program or application are you using?
    • What format would you like to change it to?
    • Just to confirm, what is the file format of your document?
    • What steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your reply so we can find the best solution for you.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Jun 30, 2021
  4. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jun 30, 2021
Thema:

1. Calibre converting formats - Similar Threads - Calibre converting formats

2. Calibre converting formats

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calibre converting formats: I was forced to load Calibre to this pc (W10). My W7 pc went on a recovery program (waiting on a case fan).. I have used Calibre to convert books for years, but when I installed it today for the life of me, I can not remember how to convert epub to mobi. I need to do this for...
  3. How to convert HEIC into JPG format?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to convert HEIC into JPG format?: Referring to following link, I would like to know on how to convert HEIC into JPG format. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-convert-heic-into-jpg-format/c97613f3-86f0-4dc4-a6ca-e1c4041efb5f
  4. convert usb drive format

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    convert usb drive format: I have a usb drive that was originally fat32 and I converted it to ntfs. I want to convert it back to fat32 and even though I've tried file explorer, command prompt and powershell, nothing works. I want to use it for a macbook with m1, but it doesn't recognise ntfs or exfat...
  5. Audio File Format Converter Program

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio File Format Converter Program: Any suggestion for audio converter software to convert wide range of audio files. Ok; if I have to pay for a program but not one which involves an ongoing subscription bill. So one off purchase for software and key that can convert apple m4a, m4p, m4b formats to mp3, wav file...
  6. convert a MOV format to MP4

convert a MOV format to MP4: how does one convert a MOV format to MP4? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-a-mov-format-to-mp4/9b14794e-04f4-4b11-a11e-7dcca3016965
  7. Downloaded pictures are converted in different format

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloaded pictures are converted in different format: When saving downloaded pictures and photos in jpg format, Windows converts them in jfif format in the folder. How can I save downloaded pictures in the same format that it was? This issue occurred yesterday and I don’t understand what caused it...
  8. Convert MTS format to MP3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Convert MTS format to MP3: How can I change a video in MTS to MP3 using a Microsoft product? I've tried WIN Media Player and it doesn't seem to do it. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-mts-format-to-mp3/0efb66ee-fea2-42c4-aefb-6d114973f40c"
  9. Converting Word DOC to Ebook using calibre

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Converting Word DOC to Ebook using calibre: Hi I have a lengthy word DOC, which I want to convert to a EPub Ebook. It has several embedded video links to online video. the links work perfectly in Word, but the converted Ebook just has black windows where the video links were. I also tried acrobat Pro with the same...
  10. Hard Disk Converted to GPT format

Hard Disk Converted to GPT format: I have DELL inspiron 5558 With windwos 8.1 and upgraded to windows 10. Recently i wanted windows 7 and for that i shrink my E drive and from DVD tried to install Windows 7 on that 50 GB unallocated space. But it was showing me that you cant install OS on Windows Cannot...