Windows 10: California privacy law coming to all Firefox users in 2020

Discus and support California privacy law coming to all Firefox users in 2020 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; 2019 saw a spike of activity to protect online privacy as governments around the globe grappled with new revelations of data breaches and privacy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

California privacy law coming to all Firefox users in 2020

Source: Bringing California’s privacy law to all Firefox users in 2020 - Open Policy & Advocacy

:)

Brink, Jan 2, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Facebook New Privacy Laws and Protections to Comply with GDPR

Source: Complying With New Privacy Laws and Offering New Privacy Protections to Everyone, No Matter Where You Live | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Facebook New Privacy Laws and Protections to Comply with GDPR

Source: Complying With New Privacy Laws and Offering New Privacy Protections to Everyone, No Matter Where You Live | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

1. California privacy law coming to all Firefox users in 2020 - Similar Threads - California privacy law

2. Fonts on all browsers chrome/firefox/edge are coming in as "symbols" on some websites.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fonts on all browsers chrome/firefox/edge are coming in as "symbols" on some websites.: See this screenshot I took. This has been happening on some websites, but not every one. I've been trying to mess with different font settings but no luck so far. Does anyone know what could be causing this? I'm on Windows 10 and everything is up to date....
  3. article on California reparations bill

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    article on California reparations bill: So I made a comment on an article about California reparation bill, I stated facts about, the first legal slave owner in American history was a black tobacco farmer name Anthony Johnson.North Carolina's largest slave holder in 1860 was a black plantation owner named William...
  4. New Firefox coming June 1

in Browsers and Email
    New Firefox coming June 1: Behind the design of the fresh new Firefox coming June 1 | The Firefox Frontier A new Firefox is coming your way on June 1 with a fresh look designed for todays modern life online. We pored over the browsers user interface pixel by pixel, measured the value users were getting...
  5. New password security features come to Firefox with Firefox Lockwise

in Windows 10 News
    New password security features come to Firefox with Firefox Lockwise: Remembering unique, strong passwords for all your accounts and apps is a challenge, but it’s also essential for good digital security. We’re making that easier by helping you generate and manage passwords with Firefox Lockwise — all seamlessly, straight from your browser....
  6. Improved Security and Privacy Indicators in Firefox 70

in Windows 10 News
    Improved Security and Privacy Indicators in Firefox 70: The upcoming Firefox 70 release will update the security and privacy indicators in the URL bar. In recent years we have seen a great increase in the number of websites that are delivered securely via HTTPS. At the same time, privacy threats have become more prevalent on the...
  7. Firefox User Manual ?

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox User Manual ?: I am planning to download and install Firefox on my windows 10 Home desktop computer. Is there a User Manual or introduction Guide to help me get started? I am too old-school to just wildly click around. cb 132362
  8. Temporary add-on loading coming to Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Temporary add-on loading coming to Firefox: Andy McKay, Engineering Manager at Mozilla, announcedyesterday on the official add-ons blog that Mozilla would implement temporary add-on loading in its Firefox web browser. Now why would the organization do such a thing? One major change to the add-on system of Firefox that...
  9. Facebook New Privacy Laws and Protections to Comply with GDPR

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook New Privacy Laws and Protections to Comply with GDPR: In recent weeks we’ve announced several steps to give people more control over their privacy and explain how we use data. Today we’re introducing new privacy experiences for everyone on Facebook as part of the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), including updates...
  10. Moore's Law

in Windows 10 Support
    Moore's Law: I am not sure how much Moore's law might apply to storage, if at all, but it sure seems to me like the storage world has really frozen of late. Used to be that every few years, hard drives would double in size, but it has been about 4 years or so since I bought my first 4tb...