Windows 10: Call about being hacked

Discus and support Call about being hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My mother-in-law just received a call about her computer being hacked, she didn't give them access and asked if she could call them back and then... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DarrickWhite, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Call about being hacked

My mother-in-law just received a call about her computer being hacked, she didn't give them access and asked if she could call them back and then called me, I told her it's a scam to shut down her computer for now. I was wondering if you would like the number she was give to see if you can track the number?

:)

DarrickWhite, Sep 5, 2018
  2. PP Mguire Win User

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Sep 5, 2018
  4. tmm1225 Win User

Call about being hacked

Microsoft Account was hacked

Thank you but they did not change my password and I think I know who hacked into my account. My two step verification was not turned off. I even had to use the two step process a week or so before he hacked my account. He has top secret security clearance
    and it seems is allowed to do anything. I just need to tell someone about this I guess.

tmm1225, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Call about being hacked

1. Call about being hacked - Similar Threads - Call being hacked

2. Being hacked or no being hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Being hacked or no being hacked?: So I just got a bar tablet HD and I was going on to Target website and Austin out of nowhere all these windows popped up and saying Microsoft security alert the window is blocked because my computer is infected with children viruses and it's infecting Microsoft servers so...
  3. Being hacked or no being hacked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Being hacked or no being hacked?: So I just got a bar tablet HD and I was going on to Target website and Austin out of nowhere all these windows popped up and saying Microsoft security alert the window is blocked because my computer is infected with children viruses and it's infecting Microsoft servers so...
  4. About being hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About being hacked: Last week and again this week I've been advised of online purchases with two major retailors that I never made. They were charged to my credit card, one through PayPal and the other direct to my card. These fraudsters have both my credit card number and my address The charges...
  5. About being hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About being hacked: Last week and again this week I've been advised of online purchases with two major retailors that I never made. They were charged to my credit card, one through PayPal and the other direct to my card. These fraudsters have both my credit card number and my address The charges...
  6. About being hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Question about being hacked.

Question about being hacked.: Hi! Is it possible to reset my windows 10 laptop's 4 digit pin on the Microsoft website? I think that my laptop got hacked so I can't sign back in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-being-hacked/a1b172a0-0b9d-4c78-9773-85fa2ff5e8db
  8. scam call hack

scam call hack: how do I rest my computer after a scam call https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/scam-call-hack/4b0228f3-f2d8-4fa4-bb93-345ca3a3c6dd
  9. being hacked

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    being hacked: I have all my family devises on my computer but im the only one that's sopoesed to b on this computer..it says there shating my info , how can I confirm there doing this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/being-hacked/bf1edeab-80ad-4617-9a03-3c8951606732"
  10. Being hacked

Being hacked: A pop up came on my screen and said it was microsoft and to call this number 1-855-833-9547. They convinced me to give them access to the computer. I now know it was not Microsoft what should I do 12 hours later other than change all passwords....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. threats about being hacked