Windows 10: Call Failed - tried everything

Discus and support Call Failed - tried everything in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I set up the Phone Link on my Windows 10 Pro 19044.1706 computer, and linked to my Android 10 L355DL10n phone. I can do everything from retrieving... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kitty Flynn, May 21, 2022.

1. Call Failed - tried everything

I set up the Phone Link on my Windows 10 Pro 19044.1706 computer, and linked to my Android 10 L355DL10n phone. I can do everything from retrieving recent calls to deleting pictures on the phone via the PC, but it won't make calls. When I press the call button via recent calls or by manually typing in a number, this error message immediately pops up at the top:Call failedIf the problem persists, try placing the call from your phone.I've gone so far as to delete the app from my phone and reinstalling, and still it won't work. The app is excluded from Power Saving, the Bluetooth is working on

:)

Kitty Flynn, May 21, 2022
  2. BUG
    bug Win User

Ssd upgrade

What do you mean "no good"? At which step did it fail?

3. chideock Win User
    KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, May 21, 2022
  4. Call Failed - tried everything

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, May 21, 2022
Thema:

Call Failed - tried everything

1. Call Failed - tried everything - Similar Threads - Call Failed tried

2. Device Descriptor Request Failed; Tried everything, nothing works.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device Descriptor Request Failed; Tried everything, nothing works.: Hi guys,So I have this problem with my laptop: the USB port doesn't function properly and it shows this error in the Device Manager: Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed.I've tried everything: Uninstall and restart for this specific unknown device, for Host...
  3. Device Descriptor Request Failed; Tried everything, nothing works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Descriptor Request Failed; Tried everything, nothing works.: Hi guys,So I have this problem with my laptop: the USB port doesn't function properly and it shows this error in the Device Manager: Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed.I've tried everything: Uninstall and restart for this specific unknown device, for Host...
  4. Device Descriptor Request Failed; Tried everything, nothing works.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Process1_ initialization failed and tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Process1_ initialization failed and tried everything: BSOD error and ive tried every single trouble shooting step i cannot resort to reinstalling windows because of file loss no way to back up there is no Bootcat.cache file to delete in my codeintegrity folder im getting very stressed out and just wanna use my pc all i did was...
  6. Process1_ initialization failed and tried everything

Process1_ initialization failed and tried everything: BSOD error and ive tried every single trouble shooting step i cannot resort to reinstalling windows because of file loss no way to back up there is no Bootcat.cache file to delete in my codeintegrity folder im getting very stressed out and just wanna use my pc all i did was...
  7. Call Failed - tried everything

Call Failed - tried everything: I set up the Phone Link on my Windows 10 Pro 19044.1706 computer, and linked to my Android 10 L355DL10n phone. I can do everything from retrieving recent calls to deleting pictures on the phone via the PC, but it won't make calls. When I press the call button via recent calls...
  8. Trying to reset my computer everything fails.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to reset my computer everything fails.: So I recently ran out of space in my C drive for the operation system stuff so I tried to take unused memory from partitions to expand it. After this my pc stopped working and enters a reboot loop. When in recovery mode and i try to reset it fails.I tried DISM online clean...
  9. Windows 10 update fails, tried everything, please help

Windows 10 update fails, tried everything, please help: Hello, I have an HP Pavilion Notebook, running windows 10 home, version 10.0.14393, X-64 based. Its been having trouble for quite a while but since we have another laptop its been on hold to fix. ive only recently been trying to fix it. Windows update fails over and...
  10. 1903 update failed; tried everything listed.

1903 update failed; tried everything listed.: The 1903 update fails with error code 0x80070003, saying some update files are missing or have problems. Here is what I've tried so far: I deleted all files in C:\SoftwareDistribution and tried again. it failed again. I made sure there is plenty of room on the drive. I...