Windows 10: Call for Papers - Microsoft BlueHat Shanghai 2019

Discus and support Call for Papers - Microsoft BlueHat Shanghai 2019 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Microsoft Security Response Center (MSRC) recently announced our first BlueHat security conference in Shanghai which will take place on May 29-30,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Call for Papers - Microsoft BlueHat Shanghai 2019

Source: Call for Papers | Microsoft BlueHat Shanghai 2019 MSRC

:)

Brink, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcing #MicrosoftEvent May 23 event in Shanghai

Event page: #MicrosoftEvent

See also: Updates about our #MicrosoftEvent in Shanghai - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Call for Papers - Microsoft BlueHat Shanghai 2019

Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible?

Hi,

We suggest that you try to set the paper size of the exact document first. You can create a custom page size before you proceed with
    Microsoft Print to PDF, it should auto-detect the paper size of the document.

To set the paper size in Microsoft Office:

• Click on the Page Layout/Page Design tab.
    • Click on Size, and then in the options available, click on
      More Paper Sizes...
    • Click on the drop-down arrow and scroll down to the last option which is
      Custom size
      . You will be able to customize your preferred paper size.
    • Once done, click on OK, and then proceed with Microsoft Print to PDF.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Call for Papers - Microsoft BlueHat Shanghai 2019

1. Call for Papers - Microsoft BlueHat Shanghai 2019 - Similar Threads - Call Papers Microsoft

2. Hey Microsoft, You deleted my paper.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey Microsoft, You deleted my paper.: As a college student, I write many papers, many take over 5 hours to write, last night I was working on a Lab Paper for my Physics class. I left the document open when I fell asleep, and when I woke up, I had a pop-up saying I got to pay for Office 365, I thought "why the...
  3. Hey Microsoft, You deleted my paper.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey Microsoft, You deleted my paper.: As a college student, I write many papers, many take over 5 hours to write, last night I was working on a Lab Paper for my Physics class. I left the document open when I fell asleep, and when I woke up, I had a pop-up saying I got to pay for Office 365, I thought "why the...
  4. Microsoft Print to PDF Paper Available Change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Print to PDF Paper Available Change: Can anyone please explain to me how to change this Paper Available to A4 instead of Letter.View Picture below. Before you guys mention change it in preferences it has been updated to A4 there but the paper available doesn't change no matter what i change the output to.Any...
  5. Microsoft Print to PDF Paper Available Change

Microsoft Print to PDF Paper Available Change: Can anyone please explain to me how to change this Paper Available to A4 instead of Letter.View Picture below. Before you guys mention change it in preferences it has been updated to A4 there but the paper available doesn't change no matter what i change the output to.Any...
  6. paper extender

in Windows 10 Customization
    paper extender: The paper extender appears to be jammed; therefore, documents won't print. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paper-extender/3104ce2a-4167-488b-985c-23df476fb347
  7. Microsoft calls

Microsoft calls: I KEEP GETTING CALLS FROM SOMEONE CLAIMING TO BE MICROSOFT. THEY DIRECT ME TO PRESS 1 BUT I HANG UP. THE WEIRD THING IS MY OWN NUMBER IS SHOWING UP ON MY PHONE. wHAT CAN ID DO TO STOP THESE CALLS?...
  8. Paper sizes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Paper sizes: I'm running Windows 10; I have an HP Officejet 7610. I've been using an old version of Adobe Photoshop Essentials (on an old Dell laptop---incredibly slow). I just subscribed to Adobe Photoshop (as the software doesn't seem to be available on CD anymore) With my old...
  9. Microsoft Security call

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Security call: Hi, I just received a recorded call asking me to call: 866-274-6134. It was hard to understand the automated message, but it had something to do with my computer and Microsoft security. Is this an actual number or a scammer?...
  10. Announcing #MicrosoftEvent May 23 event in Shanghai

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing #MicrosoftEvent May 23 event in Shanghai: On May 23 in Shanghai, Microsoft will show the world what’s next. Check this site for updates and more information. Windows Central has confirmed a few things as a sneak peak: New hardware news will be shared. Panos Panay, Corporate Vice President of Devices, will be in...