Windows 10: Call from Microsoft Refund Center (1-844-386-8965

Discus and support Call from Microsoft Refund Center (1-844-386-8965 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm getting calls from 1-844-386-8965 declaring it is the Microsoft refund center offering a $199.99 refund of a service I contracted on 20APR16 with a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ClaudeFabre, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Call from Microsoft Refund Center (1-844-386-8965

I'm getting calls from 1-844-386-8965 declaring it is the Microsoft refund center offering a $199.99 refund of a service I contracted on 20APR16 with a Microsoft partner that has gone out of business, and that Microsoft has to refund my money.. However, they wanted to have me connect to their server so that they cold "send me the form online. I hung up.

:)

ClaudeFabre, Feb 11, 2019
  2. pamernst Win User

Is this phone number a valid Microsoft number?

Please tell me if this number is a valid Microsoft phone number: 1-844-386-8965.

pamernst, Feb 11, 2019
  3. microsoft

I received a telephone that microsoft is closing down and I was to call 1-844-386-8965 to get my money back is this a scam or is this for real??

Mary HelenGarza, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Call from Microsoft Refund Center (1-844-386-8965

Microsoft Refund Scam

Received numerous phone calls from the following phone number 1-844-386-8965 stating that because Microsoft was no longer going to provide technical support, that I was entitled to a refund. Today, I decided to call this pestering caller. When I asked
    how much the refund was, the gentlemen with an Indian accent said that the refund was $300.00. He request that I start my computer and that we could proceed with moving forward with getting the refund. He wanted to get access to my computer. He said it
    would take about 15 minutes to get this refund process done. I told him that I did not have time to stay on the computer for 15 minutes since I had an appointment. He said he would be glad to call me back at a time that I specified. I said good bye and
    have not returned their call. I caution anyone receiving this type of phone call that it is very likely a SCAM.

RodRodriguez2, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Call from Microsoft Refund Center (1-844-386-8965

1. Call from Microsoft Refund Center (1-844-386-8965 - Similar Threads - Call Microsoft Refund

2. Call from Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Call from Microsoft: just received a call from my own number. I answered it on my iPad. It was a recording from Katherine at Microsoft telling me my ip was compromised from different countries. Press 1 to speak to an agent. i realize this is a very old scam. Are there any computer police out...
  3. Call from Microsoft!!!

Call from Microsoft!!!: Hello, I received a call on my fixed line from no. +441604503499, it was a girl and she said is calling from Microsoft from California. She asked me to do some things in my computer (of course i haven't done nothing) because there is a security problem in my Windows. When...
  4. Calls from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Calls from Microsoft: Does Microsoft call me to let me know there is a problem with my computer, virus, malware,etc. I have been receiving calls from blocked numbers and need to make sure who it is. Do they have a way to identify themselves as true employees?? I'm new to all of this so I need...
  5. Call from Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Call from Microsoft.: I just got a so called Microsoft call, telling me that there have been errors on my PC. The person calling had an Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi accent. I told him that he is an Idiot and hung up. I want to understand this as a warning to everyone, because MS never calls anyone...
  6. Calls about refunds.

Calls about refunds.: i keep getting calls about refunds on services that we had with mircosoft. Are they legit and are we due a refund since you will no longer offer the service for upgrades on computer. Or is this a scam? The person states for me to call back when i have my computer open in...
  7. Calls about refunds.

Calls about refunds.: i keep getting calls about refunds on services that we had with mircosoft. Are they legit and are we due a refund since you will no longer offer the service for upgrades on computer. Or is this a scam? The person states for me to call back when i have my computer open in...
  8. Phone-call from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Phone-call from Microsoft?: Yesterday I received a phone-call from "Microsoft" about a so-called computer problem. The caller ID was 0011055474272. I disconnected because I assumed it was a scam. I do not believe Microsoft makes personal calls to users or consumers. For this post I chose "Windows...
  9. microsoft refund

microsoft refund: I just received a call from barker, NY (716) 795-6100 explaining to me that I was entitled to a Microsoft refund for some security glitch or something. The weird thing is that I had just bought a new computer yesterday. They wanted me to press the windows and R buttons down...
  10. Contacted by msithub. Told to call a 1-844 number.

Contacted by msithub. Told to call a 1-844 number.: does ms it hub do your it support * Original title: does ms it hub do your it support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/contacted-by-msithub-told-to-call-a-1-844-number/4a0b3c62-134e-414b-b462-05c056a08b5e"