Windows 10: Call from someone saying they are from Windows

Discus and support Call from someone saying they are from Windows in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi guys, yet again I have had another call from a telephone number of 0049201272532 saying they are from Windows. Told them I would connect them to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TracySutton1, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Call from someone saying they are from Windows

Hi guys, yet again I have had another call from a telephone number of 0049201272532 saying they are from Windows. Told them I would connect them to the IT Department, came back on the phone. She said to me that could I tell her what was wrong with her computer. I explained to her that I was not stupid and had spoken to Microsoft before and if there was a problem with my computer IP address sending out malicious emails that Microsoft would email me. Told her to do that if she was really from Windows, but I doubt she is as it has been all over the news this week that people like her are cold calling people to try and access personal data from their computers and steal personal information to access bank accounts. At that point she told me to have a nice day and hang up. Am posting this to continue to make people aware that these people are trying to commit fraud.

:)

TracySutton1, Sep 26, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 26, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Call from someone saying they are from Windows

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

Call from someone saying they are from Windows

1. Call from someone saying they are from Windows - Similar Threads - Call someone saying

2. i got a call from someone who said he was from microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got a call from someone who said he was from microsoft: hello, i got a call from someone who said he was from microsoft and that i had some kind of spyware on my computer. i didnt believe him and said that to him, but he could tell me my licence number from Microsoft? he said that he called because he has to wipe all of that...
  3. Scam: Someone called and claimed to be from Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scam: Someone called and claimed to be from Microsoft: I RANG PHONE NUMBER ON SCAM POP UP AND FOLLOWED SOME OF CALLERS INSTRUCTIONS WHAT SHALL I DO NOW [Original Title: SCAM FROM MICROSOFT] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/scam-someone-called-and-claimed-to-be-from/ae27a278-6d64-4000-be70-f74c502a1da9
  4. Robo call saying from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Robo call saying from Microsoft: I received a call from 213-584-5845, which was a robo call saying hackers were trying to get my personal info from my computer. I did not press 1 as instructed. Is this legit?...
  5. Scam: Someone Called and Claimed to be From Microsoft

Scam: Someone Called and Claimed to be From Microsoft: Just received call saying it was from Microsoft and that they were charging my account $299.00 for something. I have never ordered anything from Microsoft for $299.00 so just hung up. Just alerting that there is a telephone scam about Microsoft. [Original Title: Scam]...
  6. Someone called and claim to be from Microsoft

Someone called and claim to be from Microsoft: Yesterday, I received a call from a tech that said he was from Microsoft responding to a request for service. He performed a scan on my PC and found a Torpig Malware. He talked my into removing it and adding Microsoft 365 to my machine etc. He was from a company called...
  7. We received a phone call from someone claiming to be from Microsoft

We received a phone call from someone claiming to be from Microsoft: On Tuesday of this week (22 OCT) my wife received a phone call from someone claiming to be from Microsoft. They had left a message on our answering machine. She called (yes, I know) the number back. They appear to have wiped many of the desk top items from our computer as...
  8. Telephone call from some saying they are from Microsft

Telephone call from some saying they are from Microsft: I have just had a call from a guy claiming to be from Microsoft saying I have problems with my computer. He is saying that my computer is open to hackers gaining access to my personal information and that he would talk me through sorting it out. There was no way I was going...
  9. Scams fake calls say they are from Mixrosoft

Scams fake calls say they are from Mixrosoft: I was called at 13.08 on Wednesday 20th March 2019 by someone claiming to be from Microsoft . This was the second call in two days from someone saying that they were from Microsoft, I put the 'phone down on the first caller saying that I did not talk to scammers. On this...
  10. Call from someone claiming to be from Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Call from someone claiming to be from Microsoft.: I received a call today from a person claiming to be from Microsoft. They were telling me that my service was going to be terminated in 48 hours because my ip address was compromised by several other countries. Please help me to look into this "problem" with my ip address....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. somebody persistently calling saying they are from windows