Windows 10: Call ID3D12GraphicsCommandList::ClearState inside ID3D12Query causes device removing

Discus and support Call ID3D12GraphicsCommandList::ClearState inside ID3D12Query causes device removing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Source code: m_commandList->BeginQuerym_queryHeap.Get, D3D12_QUERY_TYPE_OCCLUSION, 0; m_commandList->ClearStatenullptr;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TreeBoris, Feb 12, 2020.

1. TreeBoris Win User

Call ID3D12GraphicsCommandList::ClearState inside ID3D12Query causes device removing

Source code:​

m_commandList->BeginQuerym_queryHeap.Get, D3D12_QUERY_TYPE_OCCLUSION, 0;​

m_commandList->ClearStatenullptr;​

m_commandList->EndQuerym_queryHeap.Get, D3D12_QUERY_TYPE_OCCLUSION, 0;​

Debug layer error:​

D3D12 ERROR: ID3D12GraphicsCommandList::Close: It is invalid to call SetProtectedResourceSession on a command list when the command list has outstanding BeginQuery. Call EndQuery before SetProtectedResourceSession. [ EXECUTION ERROR #732: CLOSE_COMMAND_LIST_OPEN_QUERY]​

Device removing as the result​

If i call EndQuery before ClearState all is OK, but i want to query this call too, this is a correct behavior or API bug?​

:)

TreeBoris, Feb 12, 2020

2. Remove Devices

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing the device from your Microsoft account as it keeps popping back after removing.

It could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive
    and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Call ID3D12GraphicsCommandList::ClearState inside ID3D12Query causes device removing

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Call ID3D12GraphicsCommandList::ClearState inside ID3D12Query causes device removing

1. Call ID3D12GraphicsCommandList::ClearState inside ID3D12Query causes device removing - Similar Threads - Call ID3D12GraphicsCommandList ClearState

2. Remove device from Windows 11 Insider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove device from Windows 11 Insider: I had an old Windows 10 laptop that I recently started up again, and it was registered for the Windows Insider Preview as a Dev. I am not that type of user and I have no idea how it came to have this setting. I cannot understand any of the posts I’ve found so far on forums. I...
  3. Remove device from Windows 11 Insider

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove device from Windows 11 Insider: I had an old Windows 10 laptop that I recently started up again, and it was registered for the Windows Insider Preview as a Dev. I am not that type of user and I have no idea how it came to have this setting. I cannot understand any of the posts I’ve found so far on forums. I...
  4. Remove Insider preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Insider preview: Hi Team,I need to remove Insider preview from Windows 11 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-insider-preview/0187703d-0bb1-44e2-8804-796c2bd418f7
  5. Remove Insider preview

Remove Insider preview: Hi Team,I need to remove Insider preview from Windows 11 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-insider-preview/0187703d-0bb1-44e2-8804-796c2bd418f7
  6. Windows Insider Remove

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Insider Remove: Hello,today i downloaded Windows 11 Insider Preview 22593.1 ni_release on my pc.Now i realized that i don't like it, and i tried to uninstall it.So i went on Setting, Windows Update, Windows Insider and when i try to select "unenroll this device when the next version of...
  7. Windows Insider Remove

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Insider Remove: Hello,today i downloaded Windows 11 Insider Preview 22593.1 ni_release on my pc.Now i realized that i don't like it, and i tried to uninstall it.So i went on Setting, Windows Update, Windows Insider and when i try to select "unenroll this device when the next version of...
  8. Windows Insider Remove

9. Windows Insider Remove

10. insider how to remove

in Windows 10 Customization
    insider how to remove: green monitor lock for insider problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insider-how-to-remove/fd6765aa-c1c5-49c1-8de3-512742b09f91