Windows 10: Call ID3D12GraphicsCommandList::ClearState inside ID3D12Query causes device removing

Discus and support Call ID3D12GraphicsCommandList::ClearState inside ID3D12Query causes device removing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Source code: m_commandList->BeginQuerym_queryHeap.Get, D3D12_QUERY_TYPE_OCCLUSION, 0; m_commandList->ClearStatenullptr;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TreeBoris, Feb 12, 2020.

1. TreeBoris Win User

Call ID3D12GraphicsCommandList::ClearState inside ID3D12Query causes device removing

Source code:​

m_commandList->BeginQuerym_queryHeap.Get, D3D12_QUERY_TYPE_OCCLUSION, 0;​

m_commandList->ClearStatenullptr;​

m_commandList->EndQuerym_queryHeap.Get, D3D12_QUERY_TYPE_OCCLUSION, 0;​

Debug layer error:​

D3D12 ERROR: ID3D12GraphicsCommandList::Close: It is invalid to call SetProtectedResourceSession on a command list when the command list has outstanding BeginQuery. Call EndQuery before SetProtectedResourceSession. [ EXECUTION ERROR #732: CLOSE_COMMAND_LIST_OPEN_QUERY]​

Device removing as the result​

If i call EndQuery before ClearState all is OK, but i want to query this call too, this is a correct behavior or API bug?​

:)

TreeBoris, Feb 12, 2020

2. Remove Devices

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing the device from your Microsoft account as it keeps popping back after removing.

It could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive
    and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Call ID3D12GraphicsCommandList::ClearState inside ID3D12Query causes device removing

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Call ID3D12GraphicsCommandList::ClearState inside ID3D12Query causes device removing

1. Call ID3D12GraphicsCommandList::ClearState inside ID3D12Query causes device removing - Similar Threads - Call ID3D12GraphicsCommandList ClearState

2. removing a device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    removing a device: hi ive recently removed a microsoft device i have 2 xbox's i am wondering what will happen to the one that i removed ,will i lose my microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-device/5a00a131-bd54-4fd5-b491-53a3b9d2b206"
  3. Removing Device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing Device: if I have 4 devices in my account and removed/deleted one of them, will I still be able to access the removed device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-device/1eec99df-faf6-42e3-9349-2f80bbbb241e"
  4. Removing Device

Removing Device: I have an old computer that was connected to my Microsoft account with Windows 10. I no longer have the device and removed it from my devices on Microsoft account. I have also changed my Microsoft password. Will the new user be able to log in to my account or Windows 10 if I...
  5. Not sure what to call this, how to remove?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not sure what to call this, how to remove?: Okay, so what I'm trying to get rid of is this pop up thing next to the volume bar. It appears whenever I adjust the volume on any site, and it's a general annoyance. How do I get rid of it? [ATTACH]...
  6. Microsoft User Research Customer Calls for Windows Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft User Research Customer Calls for Windows Insiders: Discuss your Windows taskbar experience directly with Windows engineers Based on some great feedback from earlier sessions, we’d like to again invite Windows Insiders to voluntarily participate in upcoming customer research calls. Conducted by Microsoft User Research, the...
  7. remove windows insider program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    remove windows insider program: I've been experiencing issues since participating in the Windows Insider Program and need to know what to do to go back to before I participated, but need to keep my files. Is this possible without doing a backup on my external drive?...
  8. Skype calling is coming to Alexa devices

in Windows 10 News
    Skype calling is coming to Alexa devices: We are excited to bring Skype calling to Alexa devices, so users can easily communicate with their friends and family from their Echo devices, simply using voice. Users can make outgoing Skype voice and video calls, accept incoming Skype calls, and even make SkypeOut calls...
  9. removing a PUP called Driver Reviver

removing a PUP called Driver Reviver: Hello to the forum - first post. have tried all the usual methods of removing a PUP called Driver Reviver - Revo Uninstaller Adw Cleaner - uninstall from control panel etc etc. waste of time - anybody had this problem. Would be glad of any help/advice. 38765
  10. Calling with Skype - place calls to anywhere, from any device

in Windows 10 News
    Calling with Skype - place calls to anywhere, from any device: With Skype to Skype calling, you can place internet calls to friends and family who use Skype. But did you know that you can make calls to contacts who aren’t on Skype? Calling with Skype lets you make calls to landlines or mobiles—to anywhere, from any device or browser. Low...