Windows 10: call of duty 5 and 6 problem in windows 10

Discus and support call of duty 5 and 6 problem in windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi, there, I have call of duty 5 and 6 installed in my windows 10 laptop. However, I cannot save the game progress. Whenever I start the game, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alex Xie_2014, Oct 8, 2018.

1. call of duty 5 and 6 problem in windows 10

hi, there,

I have call of duty 5 and 6 installed in my windows 10 laptop. However, I cannot save the game progress. Whenever I start the game, it just begins

from the start of the mission. All the checkpoint saves are lost. Another thing is, it always crashes in some specific point. Is this a problem associated

with windows 10? I used to play fifa 13 in my laptop, it crashed at the beginning of the game. However after some updates of windows 10, the problem

with fifa 13 was gone. I just wonder could Microsoft solve this call of duty problem as well?

Regards,

alex

:)

Alex Xie_2014, Oct 8, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Call of Duty is not working on Windows 10 RS3

Hi,

It looks like the components of your game have
    something to do with the error message that you are getting. Here are steps on how to
    repair registry entries associated with Call of Duty:

1. Click the Start button.

2. Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!

3. While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.

4. You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.

5. Click Yes.

6. A black box will open with a blinking cursor.

7. Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.

8. In the Registry Editor, select the CoDMP.exe-related key (eg. Call of Duty) you want to back up.

9. From the File menu, choose Export.

10. In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Call of Duty backup key.

11. In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Call of Duty Backup".

12. In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.

13. Click Save.

14. The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.

15. You now have a backup of your CoDMP.exe-related registry entry.

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

call of duty 5 and 6 problem in windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

call of duty 5 and 6 problem in windows 10

1. call of duty 5 and 6 problem in windows 10 - Similar Threads - call duty problem

2. call of duty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    call of duty: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.35 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor i am trying to run black ops cold war and it was working fine until now. outta nowhere it will randomly shut down while I'm...
  3. call of duty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    call of duty: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.35 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor i am trying to run black ops cold war and it was working fine until now. outta nowhere it will randomly shut down while I'm...
  4. Call of Duty and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty and Windows 10: After installing Call of Duty Game of the Year on Win 10, I find that the multiplayer appears to work fine but the single player won't load. Have tried running as administrator and, also, gone through the compatibility settings. Exhaustive internet searches either don't...
  5. Call of Duty 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty 2020: Call of Duty 2020 dev confirmed as Treyarch, further suggesting it's a Black Ops game | TechRadar While it's been rumored for months that the next entry in the Call of Duty franchise will be a Black Ops title specifically, Black Ops Cold War, if the Doritos promotional...
  6. Call Of Duty 1 , openGL Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call Of Duty 1 , openGL Problem: hi, guys, I know this already very old but I was playing with my friends cod1 for chilling then I just upgraded to Windows 10 last day, I was very happy by that but when I tried COD1 they giving something about OpenGL , IDK , anyway it was working perfectly in windows 7 like...
  7. Call of Duty - Heroes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Call of Duty - Heroes: I cannot get back into my Microsoft Windows based game called Call of Duty - Heroes. Can you help resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/call-of-duty-heroes/e6e444e4-20af-4266-9aa9-c3ceb8809f19
  8. Call of Duty WWII

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty WWII: https://www.callofduty.com/wwii https://www.callofduty.com/content/d...-wwii-logo.png Click of the link for more. April 26 at 9 AM PST details [img] 82684
  9. Call of duty wwii

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of duty wwii: Hi all...I have just bought an Xbox and with it Wolfeinstein colossus and Call of duty wwii but trying to play COD is impossible for me as when I press the down aim it goes up and when I press up it goes down and I just cannot get used to it as I am wanting to to do the...
  10. Call of Duty WWII

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty WWII: I pre-orderd this game from Best Buy so I go to pick it up and got it and when I got home, I opened The DVD case and there was no DVD in it, a round DVD looking piece of this cardboard with a code on it that I could use to Download the Game from Steam. Best Buy could have...