Windows 10: Call of Duty and Windows 10

Discus and support Call of Duty and Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After installing Call of Duty Game of the Year on Win 10, I find that the multiplayer appears to work fine but the single player won't load. Have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by wbjii, Aug 30, 2020.

1. wbjii Win User

Call of Duty and Windows 10

After installing Call of Duty Game of the Year on Win 10, I find that the multiplayer appears to work fine but the single player won't load. Have tried running as administrator and, also, gone through the compatibility settings. Exhaustive internet searches either don't work or are so unclear that I can't try them. Appreciate any assistance. Thanks.

:)

wbjii, Aug 30, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 30, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 30, 2020
  4. Call of Duty and Windows 10

Call fo Duty infinite war crashes

• Is this happening on a specific game only?
    as the title says, this happens on Call Of Duty Infinite War. This is the only game I have installed. It costed me 49.90 euro.

• What was the exact error message you have received?
    None. The game starts and then after 10 seconds quits. That's it.

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    None. I only checked the events. See replies above.

CiroFarinelli, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

Call of Duty and Windows 10

1. Call of Duty and Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Call Duty

2. I got my pc 2 Years ago i when i open games such as call of duty on fullscreen mode my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got my pc 2 Years ago i when i open games such as call of duty on fullscreen mode my...: I got my pc 2 Years ago i when i open games such as call of duty on fullscreen mode my screen glitches and stays black and i cant see anything any tips please its really anoying...
  3. I got my pc 2 Years ago i when i open games such as call of duty on fullscreen mode my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got my pc 2 Years ago i when i open games such as call of duty on fullscreen mode my...: I got my pc 2 Years ago i when i open games such as call of duty on fullscreen mode my screen glitches and stays black and i cant see anything any tips please its really anoying...
  4. Call of Duty World at War

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty World at War: HI,I can install Call of Duty World at War on my Windows 11 but it does not show up among installed programs. It shows up in the control panel "add / remove programs". Perhaps it´s not supported in Windows 11 but I´m confused why I can install it and then does not find...
  5. Call of Duty World at War

Call of Duty World at War: HI,I can install Call of Duty World at War on my Windows 11 but it does not show up among installed programs. It shows up in the control panel "add / remove programs". Perhaps it´s not supported in Windows 11 but I´m confused why I can install it and then does not find...
  6. My call of duty does run in steam I will click on it and it says running but will never pop up

My call of duty does run in steam I will click on it and it says running but will never pop up: My call of duty does run in steam I will click on it and it says running but will never pop up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-call-of-duty-does-run-in-steam-i-will-click-on/2791e8cf-8339-4ce0-b949-8163d2963b3d
  7. My call of duty does run in steam I will click on it and it says running but will never pop up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My call of duty does run in steam I will click on it and it says running but will never pop up: My call of duty does run in steam I will click on it and it says running but will never pop up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-call-of-duty-does-run-in-steam-i-will-click-on/2791e8cf-8339-4ce0-b949-8163d2963b3d
  8. My call of duty does run in steam I will click on it and it says running but will never pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. I have issues with call of duty Modern Warfare 3 while opening the game anytime opening...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have issues with call of duty Modern Warfare 3 while opening the game anytime opening...: I runed a setup file and opened game again the error came https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-issues-with-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/93fc823c-ee63-4990-83c6-6e6d032886a1
  10. I have issues with call of duty Modern Warfare 3 while opening the game anytime opening...

I have issues with call of duty Modern Warfare 3 while opening the game anytime opening...: I runed a setup file and opened game again the error came https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-issues-with-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/93fc823c-ee63-4990-83c6-6e6d032886a1