Windows 10: Call Of Duty Black Ops Not Giving any output sound

Discus and support Call Of Duty Black Ops Not Giving any output sound in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am using windows 11. I have tried updating direct X and it days you are latest version. As i start the game everything works fine but as the intro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by darshagarwal, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Call Of Duty Black Ops Not Giving any output sound

I am using windows 11. I have tried updating direct X and it days you are latest version. As i start the game everything works fine but as the intro screen is gone the audio output is also gone neither it work while playing campaign.Please help

:)

darshagarwal, Sep 26, 2022

2. Call of Duty Black ops

hi

Harveymarriott, Sep 26, 2022
  3. Call of Duty Black ops

My Laptop model is DELL Inspiron 3542

4 GB RAM

64 - bits version

I installed call of duty black ops. when I click on the game icon then following message is show :

"It apperars that call of duty black ops did not quit properly the last time it ran.

Do you want to run the game in safe mode.

This is recomended for most people.

It will change your system settings but not your controls."

Please anwser me about this problem how to fix it.

MuhammadEatesaam Ahmad, Sep 26, 2022
  4. worf105 Win User

Call Of Duty Black Ops Not Giving any output sound

Call of Duty Black Ops III

Just uploaded my latest episode of call of duty black ops 3 and got an email saying I have a copyright claim against it.

Hi ,

Due to a copyright claim, your YouTube video has been blocked. This means that your video can no longer be played on YouTube.

Video title: Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Part 10
    Claimed by: Activision Publishing, Inc.

• Audio-visual content
    • 18:32 - 19:38 play match

Why? Not any different from the others I have done. Any idea's?

Activision claimed that between 18:32 and 19:38 is blocked worldwide so I have cut this part out and will upload again this edited version.

worf105, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

Call Of Duty Black Ops Not Giving any output sound

1. Call Of Duty Black Ops Not Giving any output sound - Similar Threads - Call Duty Black

2. Can I run call of duty black ops or call of duty world at war in windows 11 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I run call of duty black ops or call of duty world at war in windows 11 ?: I want to know if I can run call of duty black ops on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-run-call-of-duty-black-ops-or-call-of-duty/1953a53d-b824-4f4e-a1b2-cac70ee59f69
  3. Can I run call of duty black ops or call of duty world at war in windows 11 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I run call of duty black ops or call of duty world at war in windows 11 ?: I want to know if I can run call of duty black ops on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-run-call-of-duty-black-ops-or-call-of-duty/1953a53d-b824-4f4e-a1b2-cac70ee59f69
  4. Call Of Duty Black Ops Not Giving any output sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Call Of Duty Black Ops Not Giving any output sound: I am using windows 11. I have tried updating direct X and it days you are latest version. As i start the game everything works fine but as the intro screen is gone the audio output is also gone neither it work while playing campaign.Please help...
  5. trouble opening: battlenet.com, Call of duty black ops cold war and Call of duty warzone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trouble opening: battlenet.com, Call of duty black ops cold war and Call of duty warzone: I got on today to play warzone, but the problem here is that usually I click on the game and it loads it to battlenet which then launches it but today it didn't launch it when I clicked on the game and didn't launch battle.net when I press the game 3-4 times it flashes red on...
  6. Call of duty black ops 2 setup.exe file Needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of duty black ops 2 setup.exe file Needed: Hello everyone, please can someone be so kind enough to email me the call of duty black ops 2 setup.exe file. I have all the " .bin "setup files except the "setup.exe" file. This makes me unable to install the game. my email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***....
  7. Computer crashes second game into call of duty black ops 4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashes second game into call of duty black ops 4: When im playing call of duty, the second game in the screen goes black, speakers buzz and then it restarts. Gets annoying when im trying to play a game, TEMPS are all in check as i monitor while gaming. Never experienced this before, all help would be amazing, thank you in...
  8. call of duty black ops 2010 32 bit not working on win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    call of duty black ops 2010 32 bit not working on win10: hello experts, i just tried to install and run call of duty black ops 2010 32 bit on my new windows 10 OS...unfortunately its not working...its just not starting up..initially it threw me some dll errors but than i resolved it by installing older version of direct x...now it...
  9. Call of Duty Black Ops III

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty Black Ops III: I Thought it would be better to post to a separate thread as to not fill the "What Games are you playing right now?" Thread with all these videos. This is to show how my system and similar systems might handle these games on the maximum setting and hopefully a game walk...
  10. Call of Duty Black OPS III

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty Black OPS III: Call of Duty® A7Tx9k0C7Ic Coming 4.26.2015 5401