Windows 10: Call of Duty Direct x errors

Discus and support Call of Duty Direct x errors in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just replaced my PC with a new an improved model, however I cannot correctly install and run either Call of Duty Modern Warfare or Call of Duty World... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by digdoc39, Oct 18, 2018.

1. digdoc39 Win User

Call of Duty Direct x errors

Just replaced my PC with a new an improved model, however I cannot correctly install and run either Call of Duty Modern Warfare or Call of Duty World at War. In install I get an error indicating that Direct X could not be correctly installed. When trying to run either program a error saying that D3DX9_37.DLL could not be found. Running dxdiag shows that Direct X 12 is installed. I would appreciate any suggestions about how to fix this.

:)

digdoc39, Oct 18, 2018

2. Windows 10 shows Direct x 12

Hi Jagdishservi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Where have checked for the version of Direct x?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check:

• Press Windows + R keys together.

• Type dxdiag in the run prompt and hit enter.

• Now check for the version of Direct x.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us with the updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Oct 18, 2018
  3. COD MW2 Direct X error

Thanks for all your replies/suggestions

Okay so,

I'm not running any overlay software.

The issue is consistent, as in every time I complete a mission, the game crashes instead of going into the next cutscene.

There are no errors when I run dxdiag.

I'm about to reinstall direct X, update, and see if that changes anything..

Brutalfate, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Call of Duty Direct x errors

My graphics hardware doesn't support the new version 12 direct x. How do I roll direct x back to 11?

Hi Ellen,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

· Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps to roll back the direct x from the below link and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Locate and Expand the Display Adapter.
    • Right-click on the Display Device.
    • Click on Rollback.
    Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Call of Duty Direct x errors

1. Call of Duty Direct x errors - Similar Threads - Call Duty Direct

2. Direct x error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct x error: direct x function "m_swampchain->resizebuffersm_buffercount, m_info.width, m_info.height, m_outputmode.format, swampchaindesc.flags" failed with dxgi_error_invalid_call "the application provided invalid parameter data; this must be debugged and fixed before the application is...
  3. Direct x error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Direct x error: direct x function "m_swampchain->resizebuffersm_buffercount, m_info.width, m_info.height, m_outputmode.format, swampchaindesc.flags" failed with dxgi_error_invalid_call "the application provided invalid parameter data; this must be debugged and fixed before the application is...
  4. Direct X Error

Direct X Error: Hello,So i am getting the following message when trying to launch the game Palworld on Steam:So to rectify this i downloaded the DirectX installer but when trying to install using the installer i get this message:Honestly don't know how to resolve this and i currently cannot...
  5. call of duty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    call of duty: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.35 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor i am trying to run black ops cold war and it was working fine until now. outta nowhere it will randomly shut down while I'm...
  6. call of duty

call of duty: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.35 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor i am trying to run black ops cold war and it was working fine until now. outta nowhere it will randomly shut down while I'm...
  7. Direct X Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Direct X Error: I keep getting a direct x error code at times when minimizing a screen from or to a full screen in any game I play?? Anyone else gets this, if they do and fixed can anyone tell me how?? submitted by /u/Ozity3 [link] [comments]...
  8. direct x error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    direct x error: An internal system error occurred. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log, while installing DirectX. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/direct-x-error/58c4d70d-4072-4403-a402-b11093019650
  9. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Direct X crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Direct X crashes: My modern warfare is direct x crashing very very frequently leaving the game virtually unplayable. Some errors include Dev 6068, 5763, and 6065. Anyone have insight on how to fix this. Is this a Microsoft issue, a graphics card issue, or an infinity ward issue? I have tried...
  10. Direct x error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Direct x error: Hello guys, few days ago my laptop faced serious problem about storage and I decided to restore it. After I have restored it while running games such as Rainbow six which I used to play on the same system it gives me an error about failing to create dx11 folder or your...