Windows 10: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare does NOT work on 1903 update for anyone!

Discus and support Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare does NOT work on 1903 update for anyone! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This game on the 1903 update has major freezing issues and stuttering. Most if not all players games crash when entering multiplayer and zombies and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Weeknder, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Weeknder Win User

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare does NOT work on 1903 update for anyone!

This game on the 1903 update has major freezing issues and stuttering. Most if not all players games crash when entering multiplayer and zombies and this is due to the 1903 update. Here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/292730/discussions/0/1635291505033979056/ is a discussion from multiple people saying the update broke their game. My game worked flawlessly before updating to 1903 fyi.

We've tried fixing it with upping our page file, making sure the game has the correct files aka verifying cache, and various other troubleshooting measures. It's purely windows fault. I'm hoping that this can be resolved by my post but tbh I'm doubting it. Windows needs to be patched so this game can work again on the newest updates.

Inb4 it's your computer/setup, It's not, and many others can vouch for that stating the same exact issue.

:)

Weeknder, Oct 16, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare available for Xbox One or Windows 10

Source: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Now Available for Xbox One or Windows 10 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 16, 2019
  3. stormy13 Win User

Something to consider for anyone buying this for PC,

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare on Windows Store cannot play with other platforms

Activision Support
    Basically if you buy through the Windows Store and your friend buys through Steam you can't play together.

stormy13, Oct 16, 2019
  4. badrobot Win User

Got mine in the mail today (for PS4). But I am more excited about the Remastered Modern Warfare so I am downloading it first. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare does NOT work on 1903 update for anyone! :)

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare does NOT work on 1903 update for anyone! [​IMG]

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare does NOT work on 1903 update for anyone! [​IMG]

badrobot, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare does NOT work on 1903 update for anyone! - Similar Threads - Call Duty Infinite

2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4: Yes I know its been alot of years since the game released, but still, when I try to download it, the download progress bar gets stuck at half way through, i have a disk drive, and theres no error message please help....
  3. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4: Yes I know its been alot of years since the game released, but still, when I try to download it, the download progress bar gets stuck at half way through, i have a disk drive, and theres no error message please help....
  4. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare: my games isn't starting because my GPU Microsoft Basic Render Driver isn't supported how do I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/call-of-duty-modern-warfare/c129faec-2c2b-43e3-be3f-8443ea07ee4c
  5. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare: So i recently downloaded COD Modern Warfare to play with my friends. Both Warzone and Modern Warfare are unplayable! I don't understand pc's that much but 3-4 months ago i uninstalled it because i needed space. The 3-4 months ago it was running on my 960 like butter. Now i...
  6. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare: I bought a PC last year that came with COD Modern Warfare. Every time I went to log in after signing in to Activision account it would load and load and get nowhere. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but now it only lets me play warzone. How do I get the whole game back. The...
  7. Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare: I am trying to play Call Of Duty Modern Warfare,but when i click on the play button in the blizzard games launcher an error occurs which say "Direct X Encountered An Unrecoverable Error".So i need someone to help me solve this problem. [ATTACH]...
  8. Call of duty modren warfare for PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Call of duty modren warfare for PC: When will call of duty modern warfare be available to play on PC from the Microsoft store. I put 80 dollars into my balance to buy it and then later realized that it is only available for xbox at this moment which makes no sense as it is sold on the pc Microsoft store...
  9. Bought Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare for 19.79Eur but the purchase does not appear in my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare for 19.79Eur but the purchase does not appear in my...: Hello there, I just bought Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare for 19.79Eur via iDeal but the purchase does not appear in my account nor the download option. My billing orders is just empty like If I didnt bought anything. Can you please help? Thank you in advance....
  10. Call of duty 4 : Modern Warfare

Call of duty 4 : Modern Warfare: Hello, I was trying to install call of duty 4 : Modern Warfare, It was giving a message that cannot found d3dx9_34.dll. I also download d3dx9_34.dll from internet, but I don't know that where I have to put or copy d3dx9_34.dll file on game directory. Plz Help me......

Users found this page by searching for:

1. call of duty modern warfare windows 10 1903