Windows 10: call of duty

Discus and support call of duty in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.35 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DRU123432, Dec 13, 2021.

1. DRU123432 Win User

call of duty

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.35 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor i am trying to run black ops cold war and it was working fine until now. outta nowhere it will randomly shut down while I'm in a multi-player match

:)

DRU123432, Dec 13, 2021

2. Call fo Duty infinite war crashes

• Is this happening on a specific game only?
    as the title says, this happens on Call Of Duty Infinite War. This is the only game I have installed. It costed me 49.90 euro.

• What was the exact error message you have received?
    None. The game starts and then after 10 seconds quits. That's it.

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    None. I only checked the events. See replies above.

CiroFarinelli, Dec 13, 2021
  3. Call of Duty 2020

Call of Duty 2020 dev confirmed as Treyarch, further suggesting it's a Black Ops game | TechRadar

While it's been rumored for months that the next entry in the Call of Duty franchise will be a Black Ops title – specifically, Black Ops Cold War, if the Doritos promotional campaign is accurate – Activision itself has now lent some 'official' weight to the theory.

Since 2012, the first-person shooter franchise has alternated between developers Treyarch, Infinity Ward, and Sledgehammer Games in three-year cycles, but this year it's seemingly bucking the trend and skipping Sledgehammer.

Activision has confirmed in an earnings call that studios Treyarch and Raven will be working in partnership on the upcoming title, and considering that this development duo has been responsible for every Black Ops entry to date, this further cements the rumor that Black Ops Cold War will be releasing this year.

During the call, the publisher pointed at the current success of its Modern Warfare and Warzone titles, then went on to state that “Activision will continue to build on its direct, digital relationship with this expanded community as it delivers the next premium release for Call of Duty, coming from Treyarch and Raven Software".

As for Raven, this development studio has been involved in many of the series’ previous titles (albeit usually on the multiplayer side of things), although it isn’t typically listed as being a co-developer.

This could signify a greater focus on multiplayer than previous titles, although it’s always been a significant selling point for the franchise, with the last Black Ops title forgoing a traditional story-based single-player campaign in favor of a number of ‘solo missions’. Alternatively, it could just be an appropriate acknowledgement for the studio’s ongoing efforts.

While this doesn’t fully confirm that the next Call of Duty title will be a Black Ops game, it certainly seems to glue together all the existing rumors neatly. Stay tuned to hear more about Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War when it gets officially revealed, which we imagine isn’t far off now.

Call of Duty 2020 dev confirmed as Treyarch, further suggesting it's a Black Ops game

Josey Wales, Dec 13, 2021
  4. call of duty

Call of Duty is not working on Windows 10 RS3

Hi,

It looks like the components of your game have
    something to do with the error message that you are getting. Here are steps on how to
    repair registry entries associated with Call of Duty:

1. Click the Start button.

2. Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!

3. While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.

4. You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.

5. Click Yes.

6. A black box will open with a blinking cursor.

7. Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.

8. In the Registry Editor, select the CoDMP.exe-related key (eg. Call of Duty) you want to back up.

9. From the File menu, choose Export.

10. In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Call of Duty backup key.

11. In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Call of Duty Backup".

12. In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.

13. Click Save.

14. The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.

15. You now have a backup of your CoDMP.exe-related registry entry.

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Dec 13, 2021
Thema:

call of duty

1. call of duty - Similar Threads - call duty

2. How do you fix error 0xc0000142 in call of duty infinite warfare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you fix error 0xc0000142 in call of duty infinite warfare: When I try to start up call of duty infinite warfare it says error 0xc0000142 how do I fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-error-0xc0000142-in-call-of-duty/eb8fa887-0b77-494f-8734-c3e4995a5bfc
  3. How do you fix error 0xc0000142 in call of duty infinite warfare

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you fix error 0xc0000142 in call of duty infinite warfare: When I try to start up call of duty infinite warfare it says error 0xc0000142 how do I fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-error-0xc0000142-in-call-of-duty/eb8fa887-0b77-494f-8734-c3e4995a5bfc
  4. I got my pc 2 Years ago i when i open games such as call of duty on fullscreen mode my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got my pc 2 Years ago i when i open games such as call of duty on fullscreen mode my...: I got my pc 2 Years ago i when i open games such as call of duty on fullscreen mode my screen glitches and stays black and i cant see anything any tips please its really anoying...
  5. I got my pc 2 Years ago i when i open games such as call of duty on fullscreen mode my...

I got my pc 2 Years ago i when i open games such as call of duty on fullscreen mode my...: I got my pc 2 Years ago i when i open games such as call of duty on fullscreen mode my screen glitches and stays black and i cant see anything any tips please its really anoying...
  6. Call of Duty World at War

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty World at War: HI,I can install Call of Duty World at War on my Windows 11 but it does not show up among installed programs. It shows up in the control panel "add / remove programs". Perhaps it´s not supported in Windows 11 but I´m confused why I can install it and then does not find...
  7. Call of Duty World at War

Call of Duty World at War: HI,I can install Call of Duty World at War on my Windows 11 but it does not show up among installed programs. It shows up in the control panel "add / remove programs". Perhaps it´s not supported in Windows 11 but I´m confused why I can install it and then does not find...
  8. My call of duty does run in steam I will click on it and it says running but will never pop up

My call of duty does run in steam I will click on it and it says running but will never pop up: My call of duty does run in steam I will click on it and it says running but will never pop up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-call-of-duty-does-run-in-steam-i-will-click-on/2791e8cf-8339-4ce0-b949-8163d2963b3d
  9. My call of duty does run in steam I will click on it and it says running but will never pop up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My call of duty does run in steam I will click on it and it says running but will never pop up: My call of duty does run in steam I will click on it and it says running but will never pop up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-call-of-duty-does-run-in-steam-i-will-click-on/2791e8cf-8339-4ce0-b949-8163d2963b3d
  10. My call of duty does run in steam I will click on it and it says running but will never pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming