Windows 10: Callender ODDness-malware?

Discus and support Callender ODDness-malware? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've never seen this before, I know we live in a weird time with occupant at WH exhibiting odd behavior to russian influence, but this is ridiculous ;... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by neighborlee777, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Callender ODDness-malware?

I've never seen this before, I know we live in a weird time with occupant at WH exhibiting odd behavior to russian influence, but this is ridiculous ;

I do not recall altering language of callender,and I see below, on every date of every year:

Callender ODDness-malware? [​IMG]

:)

neighborlee777, Aug 11, 2019

2. sync outlook.com callender and contacts but not email to outlook 07

Could the new account be set up to share the same callender and contacts list ( saves me having to put stuff in twice)

AlexanderBrownOneNote, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Callender ODDness-malware?

Callender history has vanished!!!

Just installed Windows 10 and all my Callender history has vanished!!!

guy cornwall, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Callender ODDness-malware?

1. Callender ODDness-malware? - Similar Threads - Callender ODDness malware

2. Possible Virus/Malware - Odd Situation - Please look out for this.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible Virus/Malware - Odd Situation - Please look out for this.: Hi everyone,I could really use some help here.Not sure if this is a possible false alarm or anything but I would rather be safe than sorry, plus this could help the next person if they have a similar problem.I left my laptop on while I was out for about an hour because I was...
  3. Possible Virus/Malware - Odd Situation - Please look out for this.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible Virus/Malware - Odd Situation - Please look out for this.: Hi everyone,I could really use some help here.Not sure if this is a possible false alarm or anything but I would rather be safe than sorry, plus this could help the next person if they have a similar problem.I left my laptop on while I was out for about an hour because I was...
  4. Odd Wallpapers

Odd Wallpapers: Hello everyone, I have no clue what could be causing this, but it has me a little freaked out and I want to have at least some frame of reference for stopping it.I'm on Windows 10. Every now and then, usually after playing Apex Legends, my wallpaper and lock screen will...
  5. odd notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    odd notifications: I'm getting frequent notifications that my McAfee has expired I haven't had a McAfee account in years as well as notifications informing me that my search history isn't private. It says Chrome is letting me know but the link attached is so.alltogetheresquestrian.com Anyone...
  6. Mail and callender app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail and callender app: Mail and calendar app will not open up and show details I have tried resetting twice. I have run troubleshooter twice. This states hanging or freezing not fixed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-and-callender-app/a8044807-1cdd-40cd-bf0e-ad5e81324890
  7. Callender ODDness-malware?

Callender ODDness-malware?: I've never seen this before, I know we live in a weird time with occupant at WH exhibiting odd behavior to russian influence, but this is ridiculous ; I do not recall altering language of callender,and I see below, on every date of every year: [IMG]...
  8. Odd crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Odd crashing: After a while of usage, all apps on my PC stop responding one by one. Ending the task and ctrl+alt+delete don't work when this occurs, and interacting with other apps seems to cause them to freeze. For instance, I was playing a game while talking with my friends in a voice...
  9. Odd Disconnections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Odd Disconnections: For the past few months I have been having odd disconnections where there appears to be no pattern or cause to it. Some days I can go without getting a single disconnection while other days I can get them every minute for a while. Sometimes the computer will regain...
  10. Odd behaviour.

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd behaviour.: I use Windows 10 and I have recently had the most annoying behaviour start happening. Out of nowhere it just started randomly opening the start menu, task manager and auto-clicking the button that initiates scroll with my trackpad. It does it randomly and gets right in my...