Windows 10: Callender ODDness-malware?

Discus and support Callender ODDness-malware? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've never seen this before, I know we live in a weird time with occupant at WH exhibiting odd behavior to russian influence, but this is ridiculous ;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by neighborlee777, Aug 11, 2019 at 4:57 PM.

1. Callender ODDness-malware?

I've never seen this before, I know we live in a weird time with occupant at WH exhibiting odd behavior to russian influence, but this is ridiculous ;

I do not recall altering language of callender,and I see below, on every date of every year:

Callender ODDness-malware? [​IMG]

:)

neighborlee777, Aug 11, 2019 at 4:57 PM

2. sync outlook.com callender and contacts but not email to outlook 07

Could the new account be set up to share the same callender and contacts list ( saves me having to put stuff in twice)

AlexanderBrownOneNote, Aug 11, 2019 at 4:59 PM
  3. Le Boule Win User
  4. Callender ODDness-malware?

Callender history has vanished!!!

Just installed Windows 10 and all my Callender history has vanished!!!

guy cornwall, Aug 11, 2019 at 4:59 PM
Thema:

Callender ODDness-malware?

1. Callender ODDness-malware? - Similar Threads - Callender ODDness malware

2. Callender ODDness-malware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Callender ODDness-malware?: I've never seen this before, I know we live in a weird time with occupant at WH exhibiting odd behavior to russian influence, but this is ridiculous ; I do not recall altering language of callender,and I see below, on every date of every year: [IMG]...
  3. Odd crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Odd crashing: After a while of usage, all apps on my PC stop responding one by one. Ending the task and ctrl+alt+delete don't work when this occurs, and interacting with other apps seems to cause them to freeze. For instance, I was playing a game while talking with my friends in a voice...
  4. is this malware?

is this malware?: I receive this warning when I restart my computer - \??\c:\users\owner\appdata\local\AMD\CN\cimmanifest.exe and a message this app Is not compatible with 16-bit system... is this malware?...
  5. Malware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Malware: How can I uninstall Search Powered by Yahoo , it will not uninstall by using control panel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malware/581e38db-8a69-4072-9139-645287a8d450
  6. Malware

Malware: I keep getting a pop-up saying ImgSync and imag8 and asking what I want to do with it. Is this malware or what is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/malware/332ae69e-4c20-45cd-8531-8cd8407e017c"
  7. malware

malware: I do not understand what to do with Wise Uninstaller as a result of a scan with AdwCleaner. Please see attachment. I notice another file flagged but do not recognize it. I use Revo in conjunction with Wise because you can type a program not listed and it will find it....
  8. Odd Disconnections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Odd Disconnections: For the past few months I have been having odd disconnections where there appears to be no pattern or cause to it. Some days I can go without getting a single disconnection while other days I can get them every minute for a while. Sometimes the computer will regain...
  9. Odd errors.

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd errors.: I geek getting these two corrupted error windows that are simply labeled "Error" in the taskbar. I cannot find any information on this in task manager. I can close them, but they eventually come back. I have never been around to see them appear though. [img] 71859
  10. Odd behaviour.

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd behaviour.: I use Windows 10 and I have recently had the most annoying behaviour start happening. Out of nowhere it just started randomly opening the start menu, task manager and auto-clicking the button that initiates scroll with my trackpad. It does it randomly and gets right in my...