Windows 10: caller id

Discus and support caller id in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When will Microsoft have it's own caller id for Windows Phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmosArthur, Nov 9, 2018.

1. caller id

When will Microsoft have it's own caller id for Windows Phone

:)

AmosArthur, Nov 9, 2018

2. caller ID

Hi,

To show the Caller ID, please follow these simple steps:

• From the Start screen, swipe left.
    • Scroll and tap Phone.
    • Tap the Menu icon.
    • Tap Settings/call settings.
    • Tap the Show my caller ID to drop-down.
    • Tap to select the desired option from the list.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards

Dennis Zac, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Is there any Caller ID Software that works in Windows 10

I have tried every Caller ID program that I can find to try and have Windows 10 display the Caller ID for incoming phone calls on my desktop.

I have tried a Conexant 93010 ACF External USB modem and a LSI PCI-SV92EX Soft Modem. Both support Caller ID and when I send them the Caller ID command using Hyperterminal (which is sadly missing in Win 10) they reply with OK.

They work fine in XP and Windows 7 (haven't tried in Win8) but in Win10 all I get is a N/A instead of the Caller ID info.

Any suggestions for tweaks or software to try will be appreciated. I have tried CallTray, Ascendis Caller ID, Call Clerk, Picture Caller ID, and Audio Caller ID, all with the same results.

Thanks

HometownDigital, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Allenc85 Win User

caller id

Is there any Caller ID Software that works in Windows 10

I use Call Clerk with a Hiro 50113 usb modem works great on Windows 10.

Allenc85, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

caller id

1. caller id - Similar Threads - caller

2. BSOD - BAD POOL CALLER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - BAD POOL CALLER: Hi, I am really frustrated and tensed on seeing my computer shutting down suddenly when i am doing something important. i got blue screen of death BSOD that specifies "BAD POOL CALLER". however i managed to fix the same issue that appeared when i connected to the...
  3. My mother allowed a caller access to her computer.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My mother allowed a caller access to her computer.: My mother got a caller pretending to be an agent from McAfee needing to update her virus software and she gave him access to her pc. When she realized what she had done, she turned off her computer, hung up on the guy and stopped answering her phone. My sister has already...
  4. Your Phone not showing names caller id for messages received

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone not showing names caller id for messages received: I see only the phone number the message is from. I did import all of my contacts from other accounts to my MS acct. Anyone else having this issue? What might I be doing wrong?...
  5. BSOD BAD POOL CALLER

BSOD BAD POOL CALLER: Mac with Bootcamp getting this error after recent Windows update. What can I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-bad-pool-caller/66fc4c2a-d1a3-447d-8159-6ab9f420ce32
  6. Error Event ID 17 Caller DC040780

Error Event ID 17 Caller DC040780: Who is Windows 10 Caller DC040789 and why does it fail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-event-id-17-caller-dc040780/5ed46b03-3df0-4e9e-9ce8-6b3f5bbd5141
  7. Problem Bad Pool Caller

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem Bad Pool Caller: Just collected laptop from an IT Support company and I have a message on a blue background that the PC ran into a problem and needs a restart after collecting some error information. It continues as 0% complete. There is a stop code message Bad Pool Caller. What does this...
  8. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLE (NETIO.SYS) / Bad Pool Caller Error BSOD's

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLE (NETIO.SYS) / Bad Pool Caller Error BSOD's: Hello, these past two weeks I've began receiving several BSOD's a day since I installed Driver Booster and updated all my drivers across my OS. I also installed Bitdefender Total Security and had to reinstall my wireless drivers like Qualcomm and Realtek again because...
  9. BAD POOL CALLER While Running Pubg Pc via Steam

BAD POOL CALLER While Running Pubg Pc via Steam: Crash dump directories: C:\WINDOWS C:\WINDOWS\Minidump On Fri 24-05-2019 08:49:34 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\052419-26218-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1BC8A0)...
  10. Sender Name, Subject and Caller ID info not shown (blanked) in INBOX on Wins 10 Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sender Name, Subject and Caller ID info not shown (blanked) in INBOX on Wins 10 Fax and Scan: When receiving fax, the sender name is shown on the Fax Status Monitor. Yet after the fax is received, the Sender Name and Subject and Caller ID columns showed nothing (blank). I have googled the internet for any solution, but none fixed the problem. There is nothing wrong...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. caller id software for windows 10

2. caller id windows 10