Windows 10: caller id

Discus and support caller id in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When will Microsoft have it's own caller id for Windows Phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmosArthur, Nov 9, 2018.

1. caller id

When will Microsoft have it's own caller id for Windows Phone

:)

AmosArthur, Nov 9, 2018

2. caller ID

Hi,

To show the Caller ID, please follow these simple steps:

• From the Start screen, swipe left.
    • Scroll and tap Phone.
    • Tap the Menu icon.
    • Tap Settings/call settings.
    • Tap the Show my caller ID to drop-down.
    • Tap to select the desired option from the list.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards

Dennis Zac, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Is there any Caller ID Software that works in Windows 10

I have tried every Caller ID program that I can find to try and have Windows 10 display the Caller ID for incoming phone calls on my desktop.

I have tried a Conexant 93010 ACF External USB modem and a LSI PCI-SV92EX Soft Modem. Both support Caller ID and when I send them the Caller ID command using Hyperterminal (which is sadly missing in Win 10) they reply with OK.

They work fine in XP and Windows 7 (haven't tried in Win8) but in Win10 all I get is a N/A instead of the Caller ID info.

Any suggestions for tweaks or software to try will be appreciated. I have tried CallTray, Ascendis Caller ID, Call Clerk, Picture Caller ID, and Audio Caller ID, all with the same results.

Thanks

HometownDigital, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Allenc85 Win User

caller id

Is there any Caller ID Software that works in Windows 10

I use Call Clerk with a Hiro 50113 usb modem works great on Windows 10.

Allenc85, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

caller id

1. caller id - Similar Threads - caller

2. Bad Pool Caller BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Pool Caller BSOD: I have been receiving a "Bad Pool Caller" BSOD on launch of a game "War Thunder". It only seems to be a problem with this game, but occasionally I will receive a "kernal mode heap corruption" BSOD as well. I have gone through and updated/rolled back drivers, uninstalled the...
  3. Bad Pool Caller BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad Pool Caller BSOD: I have been receiving a "Bad Pool Caller" BSOD on launch of a game "War Thunder". It only seems to be a problem with this game, but occasionally I will receive a "kernal mode heap corruption" BSOD as well. I have gone through and updated/rolled back drivers, uninstalled the...
  4. Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller - But Only at Happens at School

Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller - But Only at Happens at School: I'm running a laptop PC installed with Windows 11 that has all current updates.I use the machine at home and and school. When I'm at home, the machine runs fine with no problems.When I get to school, I get frequent BSODs citing the error 'Bad Pool Caller'. It happens so often...
  5. Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller - But Only at Happens at School

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller - But Only at Happens at School: I'm running a laptop PC installed with Windows 11 that has all current updates.I use the machine at home and and school. When I'm at home, the machine runs fine with no problems.When I get to school, I get frequent BSODs citing the error 'Bad Pool Caller'. It happens so often...
  6. Bad Pool Caller and several other BSOD codes!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Pool Caller and several other BSOD codes!: Hello friends,I have been getting a BSOD with multiple different codes such as system thread exception not handled, kernel security check failure, cache manager, and memory management. No specific task or app running on crashes. I also have 2023-10 Cumulative Update Preview...
  7. Bad Pool Caller and several other BSOD codes!

Bad Pool Caller and several other BSOD codes!: Hello friends,I have been getting a BSOD with multiple different codes such as system thread exception not handled, kernel security check failure, cache manager, and memory management. No specific task or app running on crashes. I also have 2023-10 Cumulative Update Preview...
  8. When I connect to my Institutions internet I get Bad Pool Caller with Blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I connect to my Institutions internet I get Bad Pool Caller with Blue screen: When I run debugging with Windbg this was the result: BAD_POOL_CALLER c2 The current thread is making a bad pool request. Typically this is at a bad IRQL level or double freeing the same allocation, etc. Arguments:...
  9. When I connect to my Institutions internet I get Bad Pool Caller with Blue screen

When I connect to my Institutions internet I get Bad Pool Caller with Blue screen: When I run debugging with Windbg this was the result: BAD_POOL_CALLER c2 The current thread is making a bad pool request. Typically this is at a bad IRQL level or double freeing the same allocation, etc. Arguments:...
  10. When I connect to my Institutions internet I get Bad Pool Caller with Blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade

Users found this page by searching for:

1. caller id software for windows 10

2. caller id windows 10