Windows 10: Calling all Windows 10 wizards!

Discus and support Calling all Windows 10 wizards! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I have a 3 monitor setup for work using a HP laptop with a docking station. Regardless, I’m on Windows 10 and during any given workday I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/user12455668, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Calling all Windows 10 wizards!

So I have a 3 monitor setup for work using a HP laptop with a docking station. Regardless, I’m on Windows 10 and during any given workday I need to have around 10 applications open. When I get on for the day, and am opening all these applications is there anyway to pin them so they will always open on a certain screen? Or for some of my applications that dont take up the whole screen, and they are just in a certain location on the screen, is there a way to make them open to that location? For security reasons I can not leave these applications open when I log off for the day, otherwise that would be my solution. For the most part everything will open on my left most monitor which in display settings is labeled at #3 and then I must move everything to where I need it each day. In display settings, from left to right, my monitors are labeled as 3-1-2 if this is useful info

submitted by /u/user12455668
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/user12455668, Jan 5, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Calling all Windows 10 wizards!

Delta6326, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Calling all Windows 10 wizards!

1. Calling all Windows 10 wizards! - Similar Threads - Calling wizards

2. I have a message on my PC that says my computer is blocked by windows defender and to call...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a message on my PC that says my computer is blocked by windows defender and to call...: My PC is locked up. Says it is Windows defender security center and to call 1-888-318-9325. I'm sure it's a scam but how do I get out of it?...
  3. I have a message on my PC that says my computer is blocked by windows defender and to call...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a message on my PC that says my computer is blocked by windows defender and to call...: My PC is locked up. Says it is Windows defender security center and to call 1-888-318-9325. I'm sure it's a scam but how do I get out of it?...
  4. How do you fix error 0xc0000142 in call of duty infinite warfare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you fix error 0xc0000142 in call of duty infinite warfare: When I try to start up call of duty infinite warfare it says error 0xc0000142 how do I fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-error-0xc0000142-in-call-of-duty/eb8fa887-0b77-494f-8734-c3e4995a5bfc
  5. How do you fix error 0xc0000142 in call of duty infinite warfare

How do you fix error 0xc0000142 in call of duty infinite warfare: When I try to start up call of duty infinite warfare it says error 0xc0000142 how do I fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-error-0xc0000142-in-call-of-duty/eb8fa887-0b77-494f-8734-c3e4995a5bfc
  6. I have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " with a blue...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " with a blue...: I have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " with a blue question mark on the image . Is this a real windows feature or something I should be concerned about?I saw this question was posted and answered in January 2024, but I need more clarity...
  7. I have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " with a blue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " with a blue...: I have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " with a blue question mark on the image . Is this a real windows feature or something I should be concerned about?I saw this question was posted and answered in January 2024, but I need more clarity...
  8. I have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " with a blue...

9. Unknown startup apps both called M and no details can be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown startup apps both called M and no details can be found: I have two applications called M in my "Startup Apps" Settings page. Both turned on. No publisher details, Cannot find anything about them! What are they please?For now I have turned them off on startup, but would like to understand, and if necessary remove underlying program...
  10. Unknown startup apps both called M and no details can be found

Unknown startup apps both called M and no details can be found: I have two applications called M in my "Startup Apps" Settings page. Both turned on. No publisher details, Cannot find anything about them! What are they please?For now I have turned them off on startup, but would like to understand, and if necessary remove underlying program...