Windows 10: Calling DaveM121 can you revisit this thread to read the dmp files

Discus and support Calling DaveM121 can you revisit this thread to read the dmp files in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hope you don't mind but a user has posted dmp files at your request but hasn't had a response from you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by neilpzz, Jan 12, 2020.

1. neilpzz Win User

Calling DaveM121 can you revisit this thread to read the dmp files

neilpzz, Jan 12, 2020

2. Help reading mini dmp file

Download BlueScreenView, unpack the ZIP, and run the EXE (no installation necessary). It's an excellent little utility for looking at DMP files and finding the cause of crashes.

Static~Charge, Jan 12, 2020
  3. prescient Win User
    Help reading mini dmp file

look at post #6 , *Toast :toast:

prescient, Jan 12, 2020
  4. Calling DaveM121 can you revisit this thread to read the dmp files

Jsssssssss, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

Calling DaveM121 can you revisit this thread to read the dmp files

1. Calling DaveM121 can you revisit this thread to read the dmp files - Similar Threads - Calling DaveM121 revisit

2. Can you check this dmp file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you check this dmp file?: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D00nQr9b6coOtFKmPqHd9nGdMxqJPhad/view?usp=sharingwhen I playing game my computer just shut downed with this dmp fileI think I have defective on my xmp ram, but not sure.so I want you guys check this outonly xmp setting is on in...
  3. Can you check this dmp file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you check this dmp file?: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D00nQr9b6coOtFKmPqHd9nGdMxqJPhad/view?usp=sharingwhen I playing game my computer just shut downed with this dmp fileI think I have defective on my xmp ram, but not sure.so I want you guys check this outonly xmp setting is on in...
  4. Calling DaveM121. Can you help in another thread

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calling DaveM121. Can you help in another thread: Dave, Can you take a look at this Crashes to blank screen. Restart sometimes starts a blank screen with turquoise dots along the bottom. the user has posted dmp files, but I don't have the experience to advise based on the files....
  5. Calling DaveM121. Can you help in another thread

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calling DaveM121. Can you help in another thread: Dave, Can you take a look at this Crashes to blank screen. Restart sometimes starts a blank screen with turquoise dots along the bottom. the user has posted dmp files, but I don't have the experience to advise based on the files....
  6. Calling DaveM121. Can you help in another thread

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. help to read dmp files

help to read dmp files: hello!can someone help me read and interpret the dmp file?here is link to zipped file, i don't know hat is the procedure here for sharing files?minidump:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hrC8j7OprvZbfymnxp71VE7YrO7P7nVK/view?usp=sharingmemory...
  8. Help reading DMP file

Help reading DMP file: Hello, I've being having difficulty with my machine crashing recently. I know when it crashes with a BSOD a dump file is created but I can't seem to read it, I've tried to read it by installing some software but It isn't really working. could someone either direct me in...
  9. Calling DaveM121, can you help out on a problem. You were answering a user that still has a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Calling DaveM121, can you help out on a problem. You were answering a user that still has a...: Hi Dave, Hope you don't mind this. You were posting to a user with a problem who has now tried all options I can think of to boot from DVD or USB on a Dell device with UEFI. Between me and the user we can't seem to get a DVD or USB to boot to complete a clean install. The...
  10. DaveM121 please read

DaveM121 please read: I am the person talking about the prosseccor cores but it won't let me respond on that post for some reason. Can you repaet the steps to change cores through win+r please....