Windows 10: Calling feature on the Your Phone App

Discus and support Calling feature on the Your Phone App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone received the new calling feature on your phone app in the stable versions of windows? I'm on the latest version of Windows 10 . But haven't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NafeesRakib, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Calling feature on the Your Phone App

NafeesRakib, Dec 12, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 12, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Winuser Win User

Calling feature on the Your Phone App

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Calling feature on the Your Phone App

1. Calling feature on the Your Phone App - Similar Threads - Calling feature Phone

2. Your Phone or Phone Link call feature is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone or Phone Link call feature is not working: I have tried all possible solutions as explained on Microsoft site... but still can not make a call.It keeps displaying Get Started in Call screen. I have clicked it many times.. but every time I click it says Getting things ready... waits for 1 or 2 minutes and again comes...
  3. Your Phone or Phone Link call feature is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone or Phone Link call feature is not working: I have tried all possible solutions as explained on Microsoft site... but still can not make a call.It keeps displaying Get Started in Call screen. I have clicked it many times.. but every time I click it says Getting things ready... waits for 1 or 2 minutes and again comes...
  4. Your Phone app and phone calls

Your Phone app and phone calls: When I use the Your Phone app to make calls it sets up the call but it keeps reverting to 'use phone' in the drop down menu. So I still have to use the phone's microphone and speakers. Same if I receive a call. Can anyone help please?...
  5. Your Phone App forcing calls to phone

Your Phone App forcing calls to phone: When connected to Your Phone, all features work except the calls on PC. When I dial a phone number on the PC app, it forces the call to the phone and not through the PC. Any ideas?...
  6. Your Phone app and calls

Your Phone app and calls: I have a Surface laptop 1st gen purchased Sep 2018, W10 Pro 1909, 18363.592 and a new Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. The my phone apps works fine except there is no "call" feature in the left hand menu. I thought the feature had been released. Thanks in advance....
  7. Calling features not available on Your Phone app

Calling features not available on Your Phone app: I've updated my Your Phone app but cannot see the new calling feature. I have a phone running Android 8.1 Oreo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calling-features-not-available-on-your-phone-app/ba5416bc-a3b8-4b85-bc28-fbf4bd7ae506
  8. When is the 'Calls' feature re-activated in the 'Your Phone' app?

When is the 'Calls' feature re-activated in the 'Your Phone' app?: The 'Your Phone' app doesn't seem to have the 'calls' feature anymore. I've read somewhere else that it has been deactivated temporarily. I'd like to know when approximately days, weeks? it'll be re-activated again?...
  9. "Call" feature in Your Phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Call" feature in Your Phone: Hello! Recently my phone got updated to Android 10 and Windows Your Phone app showed me that I can now call and dial through it. Made a restart to my pc and this feature dissapeared but somehow I can answer the phone through PC and Your Phone app. Is it some kind of a bug...
  10. Your Phone App & Calls

Your Phone App & Calls: I cannot get phone call functionality on the Your Phone app. I am using a Dell XPS laptop and a Samsung Galaxy S8 phone. The devices pair together fine via Bluetooth, but I get a message that other apps are preventing calls from working. I have tried all of the...