Windows 10: Calls about refunds.

Discus and support Calls about refunds. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i keep getting calls about refunds on services that we had with mircosoft. Are they legit and are we due a refund since you will no longer offer the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JaniceTanner, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Calls about refunds.

i keep getting calls about refunds on services that we had with mircosoft. Are they legit and are we due a refund since you will no longer offer the service for upgrades on computer. Or is this a scam? The person states for me to call back when i have my computer open in front of me. He calls my cell. The number he calls from states its mircosoft.

:)

JaniceTanner, Oct 4, 2018
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Refund for unauthorized purchase - Developer does not refund but recommends to dispute the charge

I realized I was charged without my authorization by an in-app purchase. I contacted the developer, finally today they replied me but they just recommended to dispute the charge with the bank. I do not understand very well why they don't just refund me
    and prefer the bank contact them. Any idea? By the way, given what they said, my next step is to call my bank and dispute this charge. Any suggestion is very welcomed!

Thanks

ZackariasLord, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Ripper3 Win User

Calls about refunds.

PS3 Owner Refunded (Without Return) for Missing Other OS

And people say the EU is useless! Now, if they force partial refunds for everyone, that'd be the next step.

Ripper3, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Calls about refunds.

1. Calls about refunds. - Similar Threads - Calls refunds

2. audo not woking with phone calls through windows link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audo not woking with phone calls through windows link: audo not woking with phone calls through windows link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audo-not-woking-with-phone-calls-through-windows/d5e7b28e-ce18-4e8c-a6ac-670dddcb9b95
  3. audo not woking with phone calls through windows link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audo not woking with phone calls through windows link: audo not woking with phone calls through windows link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audo-not-woking-with-phone-calls-through-windows/d5e7b28e-ce18-4e8c-a6ac-670dddcb9b95
  4. 8016796142 called said microsoft needs to refund me...they had my email..wanted me to go to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    8016796142 called said microsoft needs to refund me...they had my email..wanted me to go to...: 801679 6142...8103379311...4 calls today about refund https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/8016796142-called-said-microsoft-needs-to-refund/86d8a87f-85b2-41df-ada4-3f476d2363d0"
  5. Getting calls about a Microsoft refund

Getting calls about a Microsoft refund: I have been getting calls from a Robin Parker saying i have a refund coming. For micro security. I don’t use this computer that often mainly for taxes. He has called me many times and gave me his number. Can’t send me a check bank deposit only Has anyone heard of this...
  6. Call from Microsoft Refund Center (1-844-386-8965

Call from Microsoft Refund Center (1-844-386-8965: I'm getting calls from 1-844-386-8965 declaring it is the Microsoft refund center offering a $199.99 refund of a service I contracted on 20APR16 with a Microsoft partner that has gone out of business, and that Microsoft has to refund my money.. However, they wanted to have...
  7. DOES MICROSOFT CALL PEOPLE AND SAY THEY WANT TO REFUND THE CUSTOMER MONEY

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    DOES MICROSOFT CALL PEOPLE AND SAY THEY WANT TO REFUND THE CUSTOMER MONEY: EARLIER IN JAN. A PERSON CALLED AND SAID THEY NEEDED TO REFUND MONEY TO ME , SOMETHING ABOUT LICENCE =--IT GOT REALLY CONFUSING BECAUSE THEY WANTED MY CARD NUMBERS SO THEY COULD TRANSFER MONEY. WANTED ME TO GO ON LINE AND ALL KIND OF CRAZY STUFF--TOO MUCH TO TYPE ABOUT....
  8. does team view downloader.com ever offer a refund for their services on a cold call?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    does team view downloader.com ever offer a refund for their services on a cold call?: does team view downloader.com ever offer a refund for their services on a cold call? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-team-view-downloadercom-ever-offer-a-refund/c09bb28c-2084-4d48-b9bf-5664bcb49b49"
  9. got a call saying that they were from microsoft and want to give me refund of 299.99 wanted...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    got a call saying that they were from microsoft and want to give me refund of 299.99 wanted...: Got phone call saying from Microsoft want to give refund of 299.99 think it is scam. # to call 8778743176 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-a-call-saying-that-they-were-from-microsoft/8b4e3880-65ba-40ac-b3ce-46ad2e29faae
  10. Calls about refunds.

Calls about refunds.: i keep getting calls about refunds on services that we had with mircosoft. Are they legit and are we due a refund since you will no longer offer the service for upgrades on computer. Or is this a scam? The person states for me to call back when i have my computer open in...