Windows 10: Calls & dialer support coming to Your Phone app

Discus and support Calls & dialer support coming to Your Phone app in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/i_post_tech_articles [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/i_post_tech_articles, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Calls & dialer support coming to Your Phone app

/u/i_post_tech_articles, Oct 29, 2019
  2. sygnus21 Win User

Windows 10 Your Phone app can now make calls from Android phone Mobile

Can confirm it's not working with the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 yet.

sygnus21, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows 10 Your Phone app can now make calls from Android phone

Read more: Windows 10 Your Phone app can now be used to make calls from Android phones | ZDNet

Brink, Oct 29, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

Calls & dialer support coming to Your Phone app

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Calls & dialer support coming to Your Phone app

1. Calls & dialer support coming to Your Phone app - Similar Threads - Calls dialer support

2. Calls through Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calls through Your Phone app: Hello, I would like to use Your Phone app to make phone calls from the laptop. Does the phone that I linked to the laptop needs to have credit in it in order to make the call from the laptop? or it just needs a sim card. thank you...
  3. Your Phone app and phone calls

Your Phone app and phone calls: When I use the Your Phone app to make calls it sets up the call but it keeps reverting to 'use phone' in the drop down menu. So I still have to use the phone's microphone and speakers. Same if I receive a call. Can anyone help please?...
  4. Your phone app call notification?

Your phone app call notification?: Just recently, when I make a phone call, I've started getting this popup notification in the upper right hand corner of my window, [img] which would be ok, except for the fact that it cannot be moved and it stays on top of everything, so it blocks out anything behind it...
  5. Your phone app call quality

Your phone app call quality: Does anyone have trouble with poor call quality when calling from your phone app, using ur phone? Mine cuts out n is not clear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-call-quality/3fb4ccf0-83aa-4569-8469-835e03da1f8e
  6. Your Phone App forcing calls to phone

Your Phone App forcing calls to phone: When connected to Your Phone, all features work except the calls on PC. When I dial a phone number on the PC app, it forces the call to the phone and not through the PC. Any ideas?...
  7. Your Phone App Call Notifications

Your Phone App Call Notifications: Since the recent upgrade to the your phone app, every time someone calls me a notification pops up on my windows 10 screen and READS the calling number out. This happens even if windows 10 is in "focus mode," regardless of the time of day or night, regardless of if I am in a...
  8. Your Phone app and calls

Your Phone app and calls: I have a Surface laptop 1st gen purchased Sep 2018, W10 Pro 1909, 18363.592 and a new Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. The my phone apps works fine except there is no "call" feature in the left hand menu. I thought the feature had been released. Thanks in advance....
  9. Your Phone App & Calls

Your Phone App & Calls: I cannot get phone call functionality on the Your Phone app. I am using a Dell XPS laptop and a Samsung Galaxy S8 phone. The devices pair together fine via Bluetooth, but I get a message that other apps are preventing calls from working. I have tried all of the...
  10. Calling feature on the Your Phone App

Calling feature on the Your Phone App: Has anyone received the new calling feature on your phone app in the stable versions of windows? I'm on the latest version of Windows 10 . But haven't received the feature. https://twitter.com/windowsinsider/status/1204869547552993280...