Windows 10: Calls from Microsoft Help and support

Discus and support Calls from Microsoft Help and support in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have received a call from Microsoft Help and Support. They want me to fill out form to cancel service or renew?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KathleenWaddell, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Calls from Microsoft Help and support

I have received a call from Microsoft Help and Support. They want me to fill out form to cancel service or renew?

:)

KathleenWaddell, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

calling level 2 support

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press windows key, and type Contact Support.

• Select Services and apps.

• Click on Windows.

• Click on Technical Support.

• There you will be able to contact the Technical support.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Caring1 Win User

Calls from Microsoft Help and support

Caring1, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Calls from Microsoft Help and support

1. Calls from Microsoft Help and support - Similar Threads - Calls Microsoft Help

2. Microsoft support number you call does not help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft support number you call does not help: Called Microsoft support to see if I could access my email account because I changed my phone number so it sent the code to my old phone number, called them once the first guy tried helping and sent me to this website to resolve this issue but then he hung up the phone...
  3. Microsoft support number you call does not help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft support number you call does not help: Called Microsoft support to see if I could access my email account because I changed my phone number so it sent the code to my old phone number, called them once the first guy tried helping and sent me to this website to resolve this issue but then he hung up the phone...
  4. Microsoft Support Call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Support Call: So I've been trying to get Microsoft support to call me for the past 7-8 hours but it always says we are having trouble connecting you .I really need someone to call me so I can get my issues with a code fixed *moved...
  5. A Microsoft Support Team Call

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A Microsoft Support Team Call: We had a phone call in our answering machine saying it was from Microsoft support team and they'll charge $299.90 from our bank account. They left the phone # to call. Should we ignore the call and delete the message?...
  6. A recent call with Microsoft Support

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    A recent call with Microsoft Support: Hey! This is my first post in the community so I am glad to be a part of it!!! I recently called Microsoft Support Australia for a question I had for my Windows Licence. I have a Dell Inspiron with a digital OEM licence for Windows 10 Home. Because this was an OEM...
  7. Robo Call from Microsoft Support

Robo Call from Microsoft Support: I have gotten numerous robo calls from someone claiming to be from Microsoft support. Calls came from Florida yesterday and California today. They state that my firewall has been compromised, there's been a possible security breach and my IP address may have been stolen....
  8. Microsoft support phone calls

Microsoft support phone calls: I would be interested if anyone else has experienced the following (and been as daft as I was initially). I received a call from 'Microsoft' advising that my PC had a deadly virus and could I clear it. After some chat with an Asian voice I was passed on to possibly a...
  9. schedule a call from support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    schedule a call from support: all files missing after recent update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/schedule-a-call-from-support/fccc3c3f-02b1-4b1e-9bcb-c7d9420ae77a
  10. Scam Calls from Microsoft Support Team

Scam Calls from Microsoft Support Team: I have in the past called Microsoft for technical support and they sound from India, Pakistan, etc., once I had to pay $199 for them to repair my computer; later I found that I kept on getting calls from the individual asking for more money and kept on getting in my system...