Windows 10: Cam sites won't show other person on a specific internet source

Discus and support Cam sites won't show other person on a specific internet source in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, Omegle won't show the other person on my wifi at home. When i am at a different internet source it does work. Chatroulette does work aswell.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BasValk, Jan 28, 2019.

1. BasValk Win User

Cam sites won't show other person on a specific internet source

Hello,

Omegle won't show the other person on my wifi at home. When i am at a different internet source it does work.

Chatroulette does work aswell. Just omegle doesn't work on a specific internet source.

How can i solve this?

:)

BasValk, Jan 28, 2019
  2. 7thSense Win User
    7thSense, Jan 28, 2019
  3. PS3 eye Cam not working

I will try the compatibility thing and report back. The ps3 eye work with skype and yahoo messenger but not on cam sites via internet explorer or edge. No I do not get an error message it just does not show in the list of cams available. The only cam that
    shows I can use is the one built into my laptop.

paulsmithxx, Jan 28, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. Cam sites won't show other person on a specific internet source - Similar Threads - Cam sites won't

2. access denied to specific site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    access denied to specific site: I finally succeeded in setting up an account at irs.gov and now then I put my user name in it says access denied and has a big long code following the the denial. Why is this happening?...
  3. RDP Blocked for Specific Site

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP Blocked for Specific Site: I am trying to figure out why a specific IP site is getting rejected. I have the port 5631 open for RDP sessions. Multiple locations have no issues connecting. When one office tries to connect they are not allowed thorugh the firewall. However they have been and there has not...
  4. specific web site ICONS

in Windows 10 Customization
    specific web site ICONS: Just bought HP laptop for wife I can get icons up but all are in google logo icon How do I get a web's site icon onto my home page ? I've done the drag and drop from address bar with full address been into change icons in system but all mare your selections...
  5. specific web site ICONS

specific web site ICONS: Just bought a HP laptop for wife I use an iMac and all web sites come up automatically I can get icons up but all are in the google logo icon. How do I get a web site's logo onto my home page ? I've done the drag and drop from address bar with full address. been into...
  6. Web Cam will not show

Web Cam will not show: I cant get my web came to show , On Zoom I can see and hear them and they can hear me but not see me. I've trouble shoot with the privacy settings, my laptop is less then a year old I have windows 10, need any suggestions....
  7. Specific internet radio site always buffering.

Specific internet radio site always buffering.: The site: https://www.rautemusik.fm/ keeps buffering on Google Chrome. I've contacted the site and they said they have no problems. The same thing happening on Edge, other external players and via Tune In and similar sites etc. The site is German internet radio site....
  8. Popups allowed for specific sites

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Popups allowed for specific sites: How do I allow popups for specific sites in Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/popups-allowed-for-specific-sites/138da6f4-5d65-4ea6-8171-182c4efeae9c
  9. iNTERNET SITES

iNTERNET SITES: Websites I used to visit regularly show an error code (cant provide secure connection) since the last windows 10 update. How can I remedy this? Judy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-sites/50fae368-66f6-41ea-8f41-e9bc324e0c84
  10. Why Avast won't show source code to the government, but others do

in Windows 10 News
    Why Avast won't show source code to the government, but others do: NEW YORK -- Ask a chief executive of any security company what the crown jewel of their business is, and they'll tell you it's the source code. In a day and age of government spying, hackers, and backdoors, there's a great deal of mistrust and paranoia in the tech...