Windows 10: Camara and mouse no longer work after update

Discus and support Camara and mouse no longer work after update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi everyone, my laptop was fine until I updated it. All of sudden my external mouse & internal camera stopped working!. I checked YouTube for solutions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Turky-Sa, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Camara and mouse no longer work after update

Hi everyone, my laptop was fine until I updated it. All of sudden my external mouse & internal camera stopped working!. I checked YouTube for solutions but all of them suggested that i go to the “device manager” then select the camera and mouse stuff and disable/update/remove it.

But the problem is that I can’t find them in the device manger !

submitted by /u/Turky-Sa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Turky-Sa, Oct 3, 2020

2. camara app not working

my camara main app not working same app working.im software update 3-4 time but camara problem please tell me what to do me

hasanka viduranga, Oct 3, 2020
  3. Mouse not working

Hi MaalisuoKofi,

It appears that your mouse is no longer detected on your computer. The possible reasons why its no longer working could be hardware or driver issues. For us to isolate and address this issue, we would like to ask the following information:

• Are you using a laptop or a desktop computer?
    • If a desktop, are you using a USB or wireless mouse?

Since the issue appeared after an OS installation, we suggest that you run the hardware troubleshooter. Follow these steps:

• In the Cortana search, search for Troubleshooting.
    • Click Troubleshooting in the search results.
    • In the left pane, click View all.
    • Locate and click Hardware and Devices.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

You may also refer to Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows for more information.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 3, 2020
  4. Camara and mouse no longer work after update

mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

Camara and mouse no longer work after update

1. Camara and mouse no longer work after update - Similar Threads - Camara mouse longer

2. camara not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camara not working: camara not working in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camara-not-working/f3afb384-99af-4b4d-bafe-f0781af82fbf
  3. camara not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camara not working: camara not working in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camara-not-working/f3afb384-99af-4b4d-bafe-f0781af82fbf
  4. Camara not working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camara not working after windows 11 update: Recently I updated to windows 11 and camara is not working now.it was properly working in windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camara-not-working-after-windows-11-update/b8df7667-7b50-4316-b1ef-61b5604c9281
  5. Camara not working after windows 11 update

Camara not working after windows 11 update: Recently I updated to windows 11 and camara is not working now.it was properly working in windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camara-not-working-after-windows-11-update/b8df7667-7b50-4316-b1ef-61b5604c9281
  6. Mouse no longer working after recent windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse no longer working after recent windows update: After the most recent update windows no longer detects my mouse. I cannot see my cursor.I know that my mouse and usb work fine as I used them on my laptop without issue. The USB ports on my pc are also functioning perfectly. I am sure that the update itself is the issue...
  7. Mouse no longer working after recent windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse no longer working after recent windows update: After the most recent update windows no longer detects my mouse. I cannot see my cursor.I know that my mouse and usb work fine as I used them on my laptop without issue. The USB ports on my pc are also functioning perfectly. I am sure that the update itself is the issue...
  8. Mouse no longer working after recent windows update

9. Usb Mouse no longer working after latest Window's Update

Usb Mouse no longer working after latest Window's Update: The latest Window's update stopped my usb mouse from working. It was working fine right before the update. I've tried troubleshooting and nothing has fixed the issue. The mouse works on other computers, and I've tried a different mouse so that's not the problem either. Any...
  10. After a windows update my keyboard and mouse no longer work

After a windows update my keyboard and mouse no longer work: Hi I shut down my computer last night and turned it on to find that windows had installed an update without telling me. Now, when boot to the screen that shows the time date etc, nothing happens when I press any buttons on my keyboard or mouse. None of the lights are on and...