Windows 10: cambio di computer

Discus and support cambio di computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Come si puo' trasferire la licenza originale da un vecchio pc a quello nuovo e attivare windows?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by bollo57, Feb 18, 2019.

1. bollo57 Win User

cambio di computer

Come si puo' trasferire la licenza originale da un vecchio pc a quello nuovo e attivare windows?

:)

bollo57, Feb 18, 2019

2. critical process died in windows 10

Hi,

To resolve your concern about the critical process died in Windows 10, we suggest that you do the system diagnostics. Here are the steps:

• Boot your computer and continuously press ESC key on your keyboard until you reach the
      Startup menu.
    • From the Startup menu, press F2 (or whatever the designated key is) for
      System Diagnostics.
    • Use arrow keys to navigate and choose Hard Drive Check.
    • Choose Extensive Check.
    Allow it to finish then boot your computer as normal.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Feb 18, 2019
  3. rca cambio w116 v2

Hi Roger,

We suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1

Follow these steps to run the Windows in built troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Hardware and Device option from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter

Method 2

Check for Windows update to look for latest drivers for devices installed in your computer.

Refer to this article on Install and Update drivers in Windows 10.

We also suggest you to refer to the manufacturer or computer assembler's website to look for updated drivers for your audio device.

Let us know how it goes.

Reymichael Ros, Feb 18, 2019
  4. bigtye Win User

cambio di computer

My computer died suddenly...

I agree, check your ram. Try removing a stick at a time as suggested above. Also running memtest on your ram would be worth it.

1.5 gb on a p4, is that 3x512mb ddr? If it is 3 sticks you might be lucky and just 1 has died.

Tye

bigtye, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

cambio di computer

1. cambio di computer - Similar Threads - cambio computer

2. No se actualiza los iconos en el explorador de archivos cuando hago el cambio de programa...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No se actualiza los iconos en el explorador de archivos cuando hago el cambio de programa...: Cuando hago el cambio de programa predeterminado no se cambia los iconos, tengo que reiniciar para que los iconos del otro programa aparezcan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-se-actualiza-los-iconos-en-el-explorador-de/ab9a27ca-8dd4-4d3a-9413-82bcbf4a88ce
  3. No se actualiza los iconos en el explorador de archivos cuando hago el cambio de programa...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No se actualiza los iconos en el explorador de archivos cuando hago el cambio de programa...: Cuando hago el cambio de programa predeterminado no se cambia los iconos, tengo que reiniciar para que los iconos del otro programa aparezcan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-se-actualiza-los-iconos-en-el-explorador-de/ab9a27ca-8dd4-4d3a-9413-82bcbf4a88ce
  4. No se actualiza los iconos en el explorador de archivos cuando hago el cambio de programa...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. So I updated to Windows 10 today I have no sound to my CAMBIO nor does the external storage...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I updated to Windows 10 today I have no sound to my CAMBIO nor does the external storage...: This is my starter for time using my CAMBIO and I updated it to the Windows 10 today. After the update it says that there’s no sound driver and the sound doesn’t work. Also it won’t recognize the SD card for the storage and it will not stay charged and let it plugged in....
  6. So I updated to Windows 10 today I have no sound to my CAMBIO nor does the external storage...

So I updated to Windows 10 today I have no sound to my CAMBIO nor does the external storage...: This is my starter for time using my CAMBIO and I updated it to the Windows 10 today. After the update it says that there’s no sound driver and the sound doesn’t work. Also it won’t recognize the SD card for the storage and it will not stay charged and let it plugged in....
  7. So I updated to Windows 10 today I have no sound to my CAMBIO nor does the external storage...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Cambio de resolución y Hz en mi televisión

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cambio de resolución y Hz en mi televisión: Tengo una televisión full HD cuando la conecto a la computadora me detecta la resolución correcta pero al momento de iniciar un programa con otra resolución por ejemplo 720p la resolución de la televisión cambia y se apaga y prende y al volverlo a cambiar a 1080 no conserva...
  9. Cambio de resolución y Hz en mi televisión

Cambio de resolución y Hz en mi televisión: Tengo una televisión full HD cuando la conecto a la computadora me detecta la resolución correcta pero al momento de iniciar un programa con otra resolución por ejemplo 720p la resolución de la televisión cambia y se apaga y prende y al volverlo a cambiar a 1080 no conserva...
  10. CAMBIO EMAIL ACCOUNT MICROSOFT

CAMBIO EMAIL ACCOUNT MICROSOFT: Buongiorno,mio padre ha creato il suo account Microsoft del pc con una mail errata che appartiene ad una terza persona che non conosciamo.Per questo motivo non ha mai verificato la sua identità correlata a questa mail.Al fine di cambiare il nome utente mail, dopo aver...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rca trablet sound