Windows 10: Cambria Font Version That Doesn't Have Bad Line Spacing

Discus and support Cambria Font Version That Doesn't Have Bad Line Spacing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm trying to use cambria font and am having trouble with the line spacing with version 6.99 cambria.ttc. When you view this font from Control Panel >... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ray Higashi, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Cambria Font Version That Doesn't Have Bad Line Spacing

I'm trying to use cambria font and am having trouble with the line spacing with version 6.99 cambria.ttc. When you view this font from Control Panel > Appearance And Personalization> Fonts > Cambria > Cambria Regular and click next to Cambria Math, the line spacing is way off compared to the other fonts. I believe this is causing some issues with my use. Is there another version of Cambria that is compatible with windows 10 that doesn't have the weird line spacing? Or is the spacing an intended feature of Cambria Math?

:)

Ray Higashi, Oct 3, 2018

2. Line spacing when using bigger fonts

When choosing a bigger font in Windows Phone 8.1 Settings (Ease of Access) the font gets bigger but the line spacing does not adapt accordingly. Characters as 'y' or 'g' almost overlap into the next line. This leads to a very poor readability. Line spacing
    should also increase when choosing a bigger font.

The font size setting should be considered at least in the Windows phone settings pages.

The attached screenshots shows the linespacing issue:

Cambria Font Version That Doesn't Have Bad Line Spacing 1cc9c0dd-3cc7-4cac-aa02-9e340554cb62.png

Michael_Braun, Oct 3, 2018
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Ibars Win User

Cambria Font Version That Doesn't Have Bad Line Spacing

Bad quality of font in windows 10 for Microsoft applications like Office, Edge

Doesn´t work for me, i have de same problem and my diplay drivers are updated. the fonts in apps like acrobat reader or ecxel and in device manager window as well still looking bad quality fuzzy but not in desktop icons or chrome.

thanks.

Ibars, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

Cambria Font Version That Doesn't Have Bad Line Spacing

1. Cambria Font Version That Doesn't Have Bad Line Spacing - Similar Threads - Cambria Font Version

2. Cambria Math font symbols in character map are copied with a font size of 2,5 on Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cambria Math font symbols in character map are copied with a font size of 2,5 on Microsoft Word: I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but recently I was using Microsoft Word and needed to copy a symbol, so I opened Character Map windows's one, not word's, selected the Cambria Math font, and tried to select a symbol. However, the font size is 2,5 both in...
  3. Cambria Math font symbols in character map are copied with a font size of 2,5 on Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cambria Math font symbols in character map are copied with a font size of 2,5 on Microsoft Word: I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but recently I was using Microsoft Word and needed to copy a symbol, so I opened Character Map windows's one, not word's, selected the Cambria Math font, and tried to select a symbol. However, the font size is 2,5 both in...
  4. Bad font in browsers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bad font in browsers: What's wrong with my fonts?I opened this website and I came across this font, I thought that the website has problem, but when i opened the same page on my phone i understood that the problem is on my side 'cause the page looked good on my phone.But i don't know what's wrong...
  5. Bad Quality Font

in Windows 10 Support
    Bad Quality Font: Lately I have been having low quality font and I am not sure what is causing this. I have tried playing around with cleartype (which is enabled) but with little effect. I don't really want to format to resolve this issue. [img] 164068
  6. How to change the font line spacing, or dialog box size?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change the font line spacing, or dialog box size?: The dialog box exceeds the screen. The reason is that the spacing is too large. How can I adjust them? [img] [img] [img] 156465
  7. Windows 10 UWP apps have bad font rendering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 UWP apps have bad font rendering: [ATTACH] I'm using Windows 10 Home Insider Preview (Fast), I see all UWP apps (include Photos, Setting,...) have bad font rendering, but I not sure it is Windows problem or my laptop problem Setting (bad font rendering) Photo (bad font rendering) File Explorer...
  8. Line spacing

Line spacing: I tried to change my line spacing, to get away from the multiple spacing that Word is set at, and now I cannot see my typing completely. How do I change to single spacing from the beginning of the document?...
  9. line spacing

line spacing: Wordpad will not stay in the line setting I set. For instance, it will not stay at 1.0 it always goes back to 1.5. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/line-spacing/5d80311a-020f-4a73-a4bf-a694c61fcf54
  10. Wordpad Line Spacing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wordpad Line Spacing: How can I change the line spacing in Wordpad to normal single spacing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordpad-line-spacing/7eadc8a8-1ca3-4ebd-b08e-c2a56c619425

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cambria font line spacing