Windows 10: camea wont take pictue or video

Discus and support camea wont take pictue or video in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my win camera loads up but will not take pictures or video, error message reads 0xAooF424F PhotoCaptureFileCreationFailed. any ideas please the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by edwardangove1, Feb 23, 2021.

1. camea wont take pictue or video

my win camera loads up but will not take pictures or video, error message reads 0xAooF424F PhotoCaptureFileCreationFailed.

any ideas please the system also wont allow me to uninstall the app so i can reinstall.

tried everything i know with no success.

:)

edwardangove1, Feb 23, 2021

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Video Thumbnails wont update in preview pane

Hello my video thumbnails wont update. It shows me the preview of the first video thumbnail but when i select another, the preview remains the same in the preview pane. I use the "List" view. help, i am a video editor who just pdated to windows 10

Joe Bodego, Feb 23, 2021
  4. camea wont take pictue or video

Problem: Whenever I am looking on the internet at videos-pictues my monitor goes black and I get no signal, yet the computer is still on. Help!

Problem: Whenever I am looking on the internet at videos-pictues my monitor goes black and I get no signal, yet the computer is still on.

Is this a video card issue? Do I need to replace it? Help!

NancySchumacher, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

camea wont take pictue or video

1. camea wont take pictue or video - Similar Threads - camea wont pictue

2. Volume adjustments wont take effect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume adjustments wont take effect.: Hello, a quick question and fix please. My volume button wont take effect on the actual audio, the sound keeps playing at probably 100 volume even if it is set to mute. I tried restarting windows explorer and running the troubleshooter....
  3. Volume adjustments wont take effect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume adjustments wont take effect.: Hello, a quick question and fix please. My volume button wont take effect on the actual audio, the sound keeps playing at probably 100 volume even if it is set to mute. I tried restarting windows explorer and running the troubleshooter....
  4. camera wont take photos or videos just flashes on and off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera wont take photos or videos just flashes on and off: hi does anyone know how i can get my camera to stop taking screenshoot photos. it wont load to take a photo or video and tells me that "we werent able to save your video" then "we cant find your camera " i wanna pull my hair out...
  5. my video wont play

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my video wont play: my I phone 7 video wont play on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-video-wont-play/ca7850d3-270d-40f9-b5d0-2e71dc4fa053
  6. Stuck on this wont take long

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on this wont take long: I'm trying to reset my pc but when I get started I'm stuck on this won't take long any idea of what's going wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-this-wont-take-long/ba48337d-4335-4011-90df-94f35bb85436
  7. Video Project wont open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Project wont open: I just spend two days working on a vlog and I finally finished it and now when I try to open the video project it tells me that the project can't open. Please tell me I can do something to fix it I need this vlog for a presentation on Tuesday!...
  8. pictues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    pictues: my pictures are everywhere. I want to make sure ive got them all backed up on a disk or a sd stick. there unreplaceable photos please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pictues/7b766a7a-c47a-4ee9-a97b-59e348eb8d2d
  9. messenger wont play video

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    messenger wont play video: Hi I have purchased a new laptop running windows 10 and now messenger plays video with a black screen audio is fine any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger-wont-play-video/d0750746-ec5d-41ae-97d0-9d6febe77ad3"
  10. Problem: Whenever I am looking on the internet at videos-pictues my monitor goes black and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem: Whenever I am looking on the internet at videos-pictues my monitor goes black and...: Problem: Whenever I am looking on the internet at videos-pictues my monitor goes black and I get no signal, yet the computer is still on. Is this a video card issue? Do I need to replace it? Help!...