Windows 10: Camer is not working and touchpad is glitchy on Dell Inspiron 5559

Discus and support Camer is not working and touchpad is glitchy on Dell Inspiron 5559 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi, i have a dell inspiron 5559 and my camera only works the first time i turn on the laptop, after i close the tape and open it again it appears this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Adrian Achoy, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Camer is not working and touchpad is glitchy on Dell Inspiron 5559

hi, i have a dell inspiron 5559 and my camera only works the first time i turn on the laptop, after i close the tape and open it again it appears this error

and the camera only works again if i turn off the computer completly and turn it on again.

Also, the touchpad suddenly stops working and work again a few later or just work very glitchy

also sometimes when i put my hand resting on the bottom left the toucohpad it just wont move at all

PLEASE HEEELP

***Original title: Camera and touchpad not working***

:)

Adrian Achoy, Feb 16, 2019

2. new dell 5559 inspiron. cortana doesn't work.

new dell 5559 inspiron. cortana doesn't work. Speech recognition is not suppoeted in the current language

kathy d1214, Feb 16, 2019
  3. upgrading dell inspiron 5559 laptop .

Hi

Can I upgrade my dell Inspiron 5559(windows 10 v 1511 OS Build 10586.873) laptop to creators update v 1703.

Sheelnath Kekre, Feb 16, 2019
  4. nxavis9 Win User

Camer is not working and touchpad is glitchy on Dell Inspiron 5559

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

Hello everyone,
    My laptop's touchpad works and I don't want it to, because I prefer a mouse. It's a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series on windows 10 OS.

What I have tried that hasn't worked:
    • start<settings<devices<mouse & touchpad<additional mouse options. This opens a window called Mouse Options which has 5 tabs up top, none of which involve the touchpad. The Hardware tab shows 2 devices: the mouse itself, and the USB. No touchpad there.
    • windows key+x<mobility center. No touchpad to be found.
    • various function keys. No options for touchpad on/off.
    • device manager<mice and other pointing devices. Again, only the mouse and usb show up. It appears the touchpad is working without a driver, which is a little spooky.
    Any other suggestions? I could try downloading a third party driver, but that seems like a step in the wrong direction.
    Thanks

nxavis9, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

Camer is not working and touchpad is glitchy on Dell Inspiron 5559

1. Camer is not working and touchpad is glitchy on Dell Inspiron 5559 - Similar Threads - Camer working touchpad

2. Dell Inspiron Touchpad Not Working - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Inspiron Touchpad Not Working - Windows 11: The touchpad suddenly stopped working. It was working when the laptop booted up but then stopped and I am having to use an external mouse. Looking in Settings and Device Manager, I cannot find any reference to Touchpad or any Touchpad drivers. It appears to have been...
  3. Dell Inspiron Touchpad Not Working - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Inspiron Touchpad Not Working - Windows 11: The touchpad suddenly stopped working. It was working when the laptop booted up but then stopped and I am having to use an external mouse. Looking in Settings and Device Manager, I cannot find any reference to Touchpad or any Touchpad drivers. It appears to have been...
  4. USB Device not recognized. Dell Inspiron 5559 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Device not recognized. Dell Inspiron 5559 Windows 10: Tried all USB ports...Tried the USB devices on different devices, working fine.Laptop was working fine 2 days ago...USB ports were working.Tried checking all ports...None workAll show same issue...https://kapwi.ng/c/35pjABKc This shows the notification I get on plugging in my...
  5. Dell Inspiron 7386 Touchpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dell Inspiron 7386 Touchpad: Any thoughts on why my touchpad has suddenly stopped working. All drivers are up to date and the device manager doesn't report any problems with anything. Win10 is completely up to date too.The left and right buttons work as you can move the pointer with a USB mouse, and they...
  6. Factory Reset Windows 10 Dell Inspiron 5559

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory Reset Windows 10 Dell Inspiron 5559: Hello, So wanted to factory reset my dell laptop, I went through the motion and backed up any files I wanted to save and elected to erase everything else I would not need. The reset took a couple hours and then when it restarted I was prompted to enter some basic...
  7. Touchpad is not working on Dell Inspiron 7548

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchpad is not working on Dell Inspiron 7548: The touchpad on my Dell Inspiron 7548 suddenly stopped working. And when I went to check the device manager I could not find the touchpad driver anymore. I also checked the settings and couldn't find the "Trackpad" option there either. How do I fix this issue?...
  8. Blue Screen Error Bootloop on Dell Inspiron 5559

Blue Screen Error Bootloop on Dell Inspiron 5559: Hello there, my Dell Inspiron 5559 has be given me issues for sometime now. It started out showing the blue screens after I updated some of my drivers using support assist from the Dell website, I forgot to install some of the recommended drivers the manual ones precisely....
  9. dell inspiron 5755 touchpad

dell inspiron 5755 touchpad: cant get the touchpad to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-5755-touchpad/f248ac3e-2f8e-46dd-a4d3-747d3d6589d9
  10. Dell Inspiron TouchPad does not work

Dell Inspiron TouchPad does not work: After installing a new motherboard on my Dell 15 Inspiron notebook, & reinstalling Windows 10, my touchpad does not work, and can't be 'seen' in Device Manager ... pls help! Niño...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell inspiron windows 10 touchpad glitchy