Windows 10: Camera access In Chrome

Discus and support Camera access In Chrome in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So it is like this, but first I need people to know what is seesaw, so does anyone know what is seesaw? Lets First get into the problem you know in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by I yam a noob, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Camera access In Chrome

So it is like this, but first I need people to know what is seesaw, so does anyone know what is seesaw? Lets First get into the problem you know in seesaw you need to scan the QR code or type the text code right my teacher didn’t give me the text code but only gave me the QR code, and by the way i yam using google chrome I taped scan QR code then it told me error accesing camera then seesaw told me to tap the lock button to acces the Camera, So .... UHMMMM yeah I did it, I went to the website settings and accesed the camera for seesaw but anyways it just won’t open!! So I went to the settings home page and then Uhmm... i taped privacy>camera and then i can’t find chrome in the camera settings page to acces the camera or edge or any thing!!!! And by the way I yam not really using windows surface or anything i was using thisCamera access In Chrome [​IMG]

:)

I yam a noob, Apr 6, 2020
  2. tommyruud Win User

Skype for Business' access to camera

Thanks, it worked!

For anyone else having the same problem:
    When activating the aforementioned setting you should restart Skype for Business completely. Mine Skype for Business still did not get listed in the lower list, but the camera is now activated.

tommyruud, Apr 6, 2020
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Skype for Business' access to camera

Scroll down. Those are only Store apps listed. Other apps are listed below. First you turn access on, and then you have the list off other apps

Here is mine

Camera access In Chrome [​IMG]

Edit: and maybe some other program is using your camera at the time... only one can use it (at the time)

AndreTen, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Camera access In Chrome

Google Chrome access

I can no longer access Google Chrome (Windows 10). I had access to Chrome up until about a week ago. I think this happened when I updated recently, but am not sure. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall. Nothing. I've followed lots of suggested
    steps. Nothing. I can't open it, find it, install it, reinstall it. Any advice?

NancyRobinson4, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Camera access In Chrome

1. Camera access In Chrome - Similar Threads - Camera access Chrome

2. No Camera Access in Doxy.me in Edge, Chrome or Firefox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Camera Access in Doxy.me in Edge, Chrome or Firefox: Doxy.me is a website for telemedicine. It's based on visual and aural interconnection. However, whenever I try to use it, whether on Edge, Firefox or Chrome, I'm told that camera access is denied. I'm using the automatically updated latest version of Windows 10 and the latest...
  3. No Camera Access in Doxy.me in Edge, Chrome or Firefox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Camera Access in Doxy.me in Edge, Chrome or Firefox: Doxy.me is a website for telemedicine. It's based on visual and aural interconnection. However, whenever I try to use it, whether on Edge, Firefox or Chrome, I'm told that camera access is denied. I'm using the automatically updated latest version of Windows 10 and the latest...
  4. No Camera Access in Doxy.me in Edge, Chrome or Firefox

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Access to Camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Access to Camera: After I had to do a system restore on my surface, I can no longer access my camera. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-camera/1fc0f2ef-0d4b-4801-aec1-003ec8e19fbf
  6. Camera Access

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Access: i had turned off access of camera to windows. i want to activate it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-access/b1324d19-6803-4de5-b5b7-63c71c2215ae
  7. Windows 10 not allowing Google Chrome to access the camera

Windows 10 not allowing Google Chrome to access the camera: Hi, I've read a bunch of support topics and questions+answers, and none of them are yet to help. I have a brand new Asus ZenBook UX running Win 10 pro. I have downloaded Google Chrome as my preferred web browser, and have given Chrome permission through the web browser. I...
  8. Google Chrome access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google Chrome access: I can no longer access Google Chrome (Windows 10). I had access to Chrome up until about a week ago. I think this happened when I updated recently, but am not sure. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall. Nothing. I've followed lots of suggested steps. Nothing. I can't...
  9. camera with google chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    camera with google chrome: how can I make google chrome allowed to use my camera? it is not with the listed apps for the permissions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-with-google-chrome/cd48e0dc-d2fc-4c00-87be-3f8afab72be6
  10. Access the Camera

Access the Camera: ok my camera works well, because it turns on and I can see it, but when I'm on Skype I cannot see the other person, I hear it but I cannot see it. How i do fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-the-camera/ff5f4670-7379-41ac-a026-99e2d6f33d16