Windows 10: Camera Access

Discus and support Camera Access in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i had turned off access of camera to windows. i want to activate it again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AjayW1, May 17, 2020.

1. AjayW1 Win User

Camera Access

i had turned off access of camera to windows. i want to activate it again

:)

AjayW1, May 17, 2020
  2. tommyruud Win User

Skype for Business' access to camera

Thanks, it worked!

For anyone else having the same problem:
    When activating the aforementioned setting you should restart Skype for Business completely. Mine Skype for Business still did not get listed in the lower list, but the camera is now activated.

tommyruud, May 17, 2020
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Skype for Business' access to camera

Scroll down. Those are only Store apps listed. Other apps are listed below. First you turn access on, and then you have the list off other apps

Here is mine

Camera Access [​IMG]

Edit: and maybe some other program is using your camera at the time... only one can use it (at the time)

AndreTen, May 17, 2020
  4. Camera Access

Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Camera Access

1. Camera Access - Similar Threads - Camera Access

2. Why is my camera light turning on and off randomly when I try to access twitter on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my camera light turning on and off randomly when I try to access twitter on...: I checked camera's last used apps, scanned for malware it returned nothing. It only happens when I open twitter on microsoft edge browser and specifically when my Bose NC headphones are connected. I tested this multiple times and it happened repeatedly. I also accessed...
  3. Why is my camera light turning on and off randomly when I try to access twitter on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my camera light turning on and off randomly when I try to access twitter on...: I checked camera's last used apps, scanned for malware it returned nothing. It only happens when I open twitter on microsoft edge browser and specifically when my Bose NC headphones are connected. I tested this multiple times and it happened repeatedly. I also accessed...
  4. Can't access USB camera by Camera and Teams, but with Zoom?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access USB camera by Camera and Teams, but with Zoom?: Hi,My USB camera Logitech C922 is accessible true Zoom and Messenger, but not via Camera, Teams and NVIDIA Broadcast? Earlier I have installed and uninstalled Logitec G Hub with difficulties....BestCrille...
  5. Can't access USB camera by Camera and Teams, but with Zoom?

Can't access USB camera by Camera and Teams, but with Zoom?: Hi,My USB camera Logitech C922 is accessible true Zoom and Messenger, but not via Camera, Teams and NVIDIA Broadcast? Earlier I have installed and uninstalled Logitec G Hub with difficulties....BestCrille...
  6. I am not being able to add Zoom to my list of apps which I wish to grant camera access....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not being able to add Zoom to my list of apps which I wish to grant camera access....: I am not being able to add Zoom to my list of apps which I wish to grant camera access. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-being-able-to-add-zoom-to-my-list-of-apps/da5894a1-185e-43e2-95c6-ba32417f7cb6
  7. I am not being able to add Zoom to my list of apps which I wish to grant camera access....

I am not being able to add Zoom to my list of apps which I wish to grant camera access....: I am not being able to add Zoom to my list of apps which I wish to grant camera access. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-being-able-to-add-zoom-to-my-list-of-apps/da5894a1-185e-43e2-95c6-ba32417f7cb6
  8. Cannot access camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access camera: Split from this thread. I am not able to access camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-camera/9ca2793d-9992-496d-93de-b2896e949ad3
  9. Cannot access camera

Cannot access camera: Split from this thread. I am not able to access camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-camera/9ca2793d-9992-496d-93de-b2896e949ad3
  10. Access is denied when I try to import photos from my Fujifilm camera via a USB cable...

Access is denied when I try to import photos from my Fujifilm camera via a USB cable...: Access is denied when I try to import photos from my Fujifilm camera via a USB cable, whether I try to import them using the Windows import photo utility, copy them with File Explorer, or open them with another program. It says I need administrator privileges, but my account...