Windows 10: Camera and Device Manager

Discus and support Camera and Device Manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My camera app has the error "We can't find your camera" with the error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> and camera is not showing up in device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lindsay779, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Camera and Device Manager

My camera app has the error "We can't find your camera" with the error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> and camera is not showing up in device manager. I have tried so many things, including making sure the camera is turned on in privacy settings, checking that my antivirus software is not blocking it, and completely resetting my laptop HP Envy intel core 17 8th gen running Windows 10 1909 I have no idea how to fix it and can't figure out how to reinstall the camera into my device manager, as it does not show up as a hidden device and when I try to install legacy software.

:)

lindsay779, Mar 19, 2020
  2. FigenIsik Win User

built in camera is not listed in device manager

Thank you so much for your effort but camera is not listed in device manager, so I cannot do what you suggested. Thank you.

FigenIsik, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Integrated Camera not working, no imaging devices in device manager

Hello,

This issue may arise if the driver of the camera is outdated. We suggest that you follow these troubleshooting steps:

Method 1: Install updates from the manufacturer.

• Open the Device Manager on your PC.
      • In Windows 10, enter Device Manager in the search box next to Start, and then select Device Manager in
        the results.
      • In Windows 8.1, swipe in from the right edge of the screen and then tap Search. (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move
        the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.) Then enter Device Manager in the search box, select Settings, and select Device Manager in
        the results.
    • Expand Imaging devices.
    • Right-click the camera that's having problems, and select Update Driver Software.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software, and then follow the on-screen instructions. This might include restarting your PC.
    Method 2: Install your PC's default drivers.
    • Open the Device Manager on your PC.
      • In Windows 10, enter Device Manager in the search box next to Start, and then select Device Manager in
        the results.
      • In Windows 8.1, swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move
        the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.) Then enter Device Manager in the search box, select Settings, and select Device Manager in
        the results.
    • Expand Imaging devices.
    • Right-click the camera that's having problems, and select Update Driver Software.
    • Select Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
    • Select USB Video Device, select Next, and then follow the on-screen instructions. This might include restarting your PC.
    If the issue persists, kindly contact your device manufacturer for better assistance.

Do let us know if you have any other concerns.

Raymond Ave, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Camera and Device Manager

camera is not working camera is not listed in device manager

the camera is not working and the device manager is not list the camera how can I know that the camera is in order or disorder

vishalsingh111, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Camera and Device Manager

1. Camera and Device Manager - Similar Threads - Camera Device Manager

2. Camera Missing In Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera Missing In Device Manager: My Camera is not showing in Device Manager. Before I did a scan for any changes I noticed the name in which I named my computer during one of the requests when setting up the Windows 11 installation was not there however after the scan the name was there and when I opened it...
  3. Camera Missing In Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera Missing In Device Manager: My Camera is not showing in Device Manager. Before I did a scan for any changes I noticed the name in which I named my computer during one of the requests when setting up the Windows 11 installation was not there however after the scan the name was there and when I opened it...
  4. Camera not found in device manager

Camera not found in device manager: Hello, when I open my camera app I receive an error notification that they cannot find my camera. I have tried to update my camera settings and my general settings too but I just cannot find the camera in the device manager and am unable to install a camera driver. Could you...
  5. camera driver is not in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera driver is not in device manager: my camera was not working so i tried troubleshooting and unfortunately the camera was not found in the device manger eventhough i tried every possible way to find the device in the device manger and tried the option given in the help button. I even tried options which was...
  6. camera driver is not in device manager

camera driver is not in device manager: my camera was not working so i tried troubleshooting and unfortunately the camera was not found in the device manger eventhough i tried every possible way to find the device in the device manger and tried the option given in the help button. I even tried options which was...
  7. Camera not Visible in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not Visible in Device Manager: The built-in camera in my windows 10 ASUS Q503UA has quit. The device has been working but has stopped and is no longer visible in Device Manager. I have download ASUS Live Update, but it says all is well. So far online resources have not been able to provide a solution. What...
  8. CAMERA NOT FOUND IN DEVICE MANAGER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CAMERA NOT FOUND IN DEVICE MANAGER: Am unable to find Camera in Device manager...and i cant even use my camera here am sharing the screen shots of the issue mentioned...Please help me.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-found-in-device-manager/7dc42636-382f-4434-a694-1b5f421756f5
  9. Camera not listed on Device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not listed on Device manager: Hello Community, Couple of weeks back, I reinstalled windows 10 on my Lenovo Thinkpad. Ever since this upgrade, I am not able to launch my Camera app or use Camera for any apps. Especially with working from home during this pandemic times. I checked my device manager and...
  10. CAMERA NOT IN DEVICE MANAGER

CAMERA NOT IN DEVICE MANAGER: ERROR MESSAGE (CAMERA NOT FOUND) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-in-device-manager/d81a9029-d6ad-48e7-a1ac-78196a6ce2dd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what does it mean if my canera is on usb video device

2. no camera in device manager

3. no camera in device manager hp windows 10