Windows 10: camera and mic greyed out in Teams but works in zoom and skype

Discus and support camera and mic greyed out in Teams but works in zoom and skype in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi, My inbuilt camera and mic on a Dell XPS15 cannot be used in teams but can in other programs Skype/Zoom etc This is same issue that others have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by richardspence3, Mar 23, 2020.

1. camera and mic greyed out in Teams but works in zoom and skype

hi,

My inbuilt camera and mic on a Dell XPS15 cannot be used in teams but can in other programs Skype/Zoom etc

This is same issue that others have had and there has been no answer posted.

All drivers are up to date.

:)

richardspence3, Mar 23, 2020
  2. GayleH. Win User

HELP! Access to Camera/ Webcam - Zoom APP not listed in Privacy Settings

I use Skype and Zoom.us for video conferencing. My camera works, but stopped with Zoom software. I looked at the camera apps in Privacy Settings and Zoom is not listed, Skype and other Microsoft apps are. Do I need Zoom to be listed there in order to
    access?

Can you help me get camera to work with both programs as it had previously? I've searched exhaustively and cannot find the correct solution. Thank you!

GayleH., Mar 23, 2020
  3. mic not working when i use zoom after windows update

Please note The mic works on skype does not work when using zoom

Thanks

peterwomersley, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Shaki#2 Win User

camera and mic greyed out in Teams but works in zoom and skype

camera stoped working - camera app and skype no longer listed in settings/camera

help!! need camera asap!

i have 2 computers and one camera - logitech c270, it has windows 10 drivers, tried to reinsatall drivers, reinstall skype and even reinstall camera app (with power shell) and install it back again. tried on both computers and its not working.

camera mic is working and when i start skype or camera app camera light goes on but there is no picture because camera and skype are not listed as approved app - i will post picture here. i think that is the problem.
    camera and mic greyed out in Teams but works in zoom and skype da0dbe0c-8faa-4e3e-9a9f-4df9419d0356.jpg

Shaki#2, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

camera and mic greyed out in Teams but works in zoom and skype

1. camera and mic greyed out in Teams but works in zoom and skype - Similar Threads - camera mic greyed

2. Camera working in windows 10 but not in Zoom or Skype.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera working in windows 10 but not in Zoom or Skype.: Dear Sir/ Madam. I am using a 2015 Lenovo G50 80 Laptop with i7 processor and it was supplied with Windows 8.1. When I did the free upgrade to Windows 10, I found that the video was showing a black background in Zoom and Skype. I have used the camera separately to take videos...
  3. Camera working in windows 10 but not in Zoom or Skype.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera working in windows 10 but not in Zoom or Skype.: Dear Sir/ Madam. I am using a 2015 Lenovo G50 80 Laptop with i7 processor and it was supplied with Windows 8.1. When I did the free upgrade to Windows 10, I found that the video was showing a black background in Zoom and Skype. I have used the camera separately to take videos...
  4. Can't access USB camera by Camera and Teams, but with Zoom?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access USB camera by Camera and Teams, but with Zoom?: Hi,My USB camera Logitech C922 is accessible true Zoom and Messenger, but not via Camera, Teams and NVIDIA Broadcast? Earlier I have installed and uninstalled Logitec G Hub with difficulties....BestCrille...
  5. Can't access USB camera by Camera and Teams, but with Zoom?

Can't access USB camera by Camera and Teams, but with Zoom?: Hi,My USB camera Logitech C922 is accessible true Zoom and Messenger, but not via Camera, Teams and NVIDIA Broadcast? Earlier I have installed and uninstalled Logitec G Hub with difficulties....BestCrille...
  6. Mic is not working on all the applicationsteams, skype, zoom and blue jeans

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic is not working on all the applicationsteams, skype, zoom and blue jeans: I have dell inspiron 5570 and my in-built mic is not working on any of the application, teams, skype, zoom and blue jeans. Mic is working when i use recorder .I have checked all drivers, windows update and mic settings. reinstalled sound drivers from dell too.everything is...
  7. Mic is not working on all the applicationsteams, skype, zoom and blue jeans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic is not working on all the applicationsteams, skype, zoom and blue jeans: I have dell inspiron 5570 and my in-built mic is not working on any of the application, teams, skype, zoom and blue jeans. Mic is working when i use recorder .I have checked all drivers, windows update and mic settings. reinstalled sound drivers from dell too.everything is...
  8. Mic is not working on all the applicationsteams, skype, zoom and blue jeans

9. Cam & Mic Recommendation For Skype/Zoom, Etc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cam & Mic Recommendation For Skype/Zoom, Etc: Looking for some advice for what I have to get to start using Skpe, Zoom, etc. I don't have any of it at moment. Something with a camera/mike to clip to the top of my Acer Aspire desktop pc M3910 which has USB2 ports. Need to see and hear brother abroad, so just want...
  10. Webcam - not working with Mircosoft Apps - teams/skype/camera

Webcam - not working with Mircosoft Apps - teams/skype/camera: I can see the camera HP Webcam HD2300 in the device manager. the software is up to date. When I open zoom settings the camera is working. However, when I make zoom calls the camera is not working. This started happening yesterday in Teams and it affects everything. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. camera icon greyed out in teams

2. microphone greyed out in teams

3. mic and camera grayed out in teams

4. skype camera zoom in grayed out,
  5. use snap cam with ms teams language:en,
  6. camera greyed out on microsoft teams,
  7. camera works on zoom but not teams,
  8. microsoft teams camera working but greyed out in app,
  9. mic greyed out in skype,
  10. camera icon grayed out in teams,
  11. my voice cant be heard on skype zoom teams using window 10 dell laptoo,