Windows 10: Camera and Micro don't act

Discus and support Camera and Micro don't act in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH]i can't use Camera and Micro after updating the newest edition of Windows. let's help me!!!... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Bảo Yến Nguyễn, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Camera and Micro don't act

• Camera and Micro don't act 1df1333b-4713-41e2-8c29-bfa8350349cb?upload=true.png Camera and Micro don't act cbc6928d-33dd-4a84-a6dd-027c5a901065?upload=true.png i can't use Camera and Micro after updating the newest edition of Windows. let's help me!!!

:)

Bảo Yến Nguyễn, Aug 14, 2019

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Aug 14, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Aug 14, 2019
  4. mudkip Win User

Camera and Micro don't act

Digital Camera for ~$150

• Oh god you're one of those noobs who think it's all about megapixels.

mudkip, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Camera and Micro don't act

1. Camera and Micro don't act - Similar Threads - Camera Micro don't

2. System acts as if I don't have enough memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System acts as if I don't have enough memory: Hello,Since Saturday after a Windows update, I've been getting constant crashing and errors on my browser and applications as if I don't have enough memory. In fact, webpages on Google Chrome will crash giving the "not enough memory" error and applications such as Discord and...
  3. System acts as if I don't have enough memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System acts as if I don't have enough memory: Hello,Since Saturday after a Windows update, I've been getting constant crashing and errors on my browser and applications as if I don't have enough memory. In fact, webpages on Google Chrome will crash giving the "not enough memory" error and applications such as Discord and...
  4. Micro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micro?: Well, when I try to set up microphone for speech recognition Troubleshooter says "Let's calibrate and I'll give you a phrase" so this is where circus start. Troubleshooter just skip stage with phrase and says you have a problem "your microphone might need to be set up - not...
  5. Micro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Micro?: Well, when I try to set up microphone for speech recognition Troubleshooter says "Let's calibrate and I'll give you a phrase" so this is where circus start. Troubleshooter just skip stage with phrase and says you have a problem "your microphone might need to be set up - not...
  6. Micro?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. micro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    micro: My microphone sounds very low and I can't increase it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micro/a63f017e-a34f-48d4-9b2e-e4aa1132afe0
  8. micro-lags micro stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    micro-lags micro stuttering: Depuis la derniére mise à jour de windows 20h2 190042.985 mon ordinateur souffre de micro lags toutes les minutes sur les vidéos internet, sur lecte-ur et en jeux vidéo .J'ai pour l'instant effectué juste une réparation de windows et le probléme est toujours présent....
  9. Micro stutters?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Micro stutters?: I got a Dell g7 7588 with a 1060 max q. I just re-installed windows 10 . On my desktop I get small micro stutters, like small hitches in mouse movement. I also record music and those hitches transfer to my recording, thus why I need this fixed. My laptop thermals are...
  10. Trend Micro...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trend Micro...: Think I'm going to give Trend Micro a try is it a good buy as I've never used it before it does look good and they say it works on all my devices which is great news. 8635