Windows 10: Camera and Micro don't act

Discus and support Camera and Micro don't act in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH]i can't use Camera and Micro after updating the newest edition of Windows. let's help me!!!... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Bảo Yến Nguyễn, Aug 14, 2019 at 1:57 AM.

1. Camera and Micro don't act

• Camera and Micro don't act 1df1333b-4713-41e2-8c29-bfa8350349cb?upload=true.png Camera and Micro don't act cbc6928d-33dd-4a84-a6dd-027c5a901065?upload=true.png i can't use Camera and Micro after updating the newest edition of Windows. let's help me!!!

:)

Bảo Yến Nguyễn, Aug 14, 2019 at 1:57 AM

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Aug 14, 2019 at 1:59 AM
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

4. mudkip Win User

Camera and Micro don't act

Digital Camera for ~$150

• Oh god you're one of those noobs who think it's all about megapixels.

Thema:

Camera and Micro don't act

1. Camera and Micro don't act - Similar Threads - Camera Micro don't

2. I hacked Windows10 to look/act like Windows7, but I don't like it

in Windows 10 Customization
    I hacked Windows10 to look/act like Windows7, but I don't like it: I don't remember what I did to change my windows10 to look like windows7, but if anyone could please tell me a way to put it back to it's original Windows10 format I would appreciate it....
  3. Micro soft commputor ,

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Micro soft commputor ,: I am sorry you don't have anyone that can help me I will never buy anything from Microsoft again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micro-soft-commputor/1de43806-0690-4e8c-bee8-dbe37b29e5f8
  4. micro phones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    micro phones: this Thursday, i was updating my windows 10 and the speaker wasn't working anymore. after a restart on sound drivers, my speakers started working but the micro phone is always on. any thoughts on fixing this particular issue?...
  5. Micro 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Micro 10: I have Micro 10 I don't like it can I download 8? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micro-10/3c4b52fe-9762-44b6-a825-731d85bf1b15
  6. media, photos , camera and video don't play in my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    media, photos , camera and video don't play in my computer: the media, photos , camera and video don't play in my computer . also the windows store didn't works. what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/-/5c552221-0c61-466e-b1b8-9a2a823348f3
  7. micro sd card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    micro sd card: how can you play a video from the micro sd card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/micro-sd-card/6b3649a7-4998-4708-889e-17393ae74f39
  8. Micro soft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micro soft bingo: Microsoft bingo is a complete mess at the moment. Communication problems. Games breaking off at will. coins not being recorded Almost impossible to play Is anyone supposed to be looking after this program? Not a good advert for Microsoft at all!...
  9. Micro Solotaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micro Solotaire Collection: On the subject app I paid $14.99 to upgrade to "Premium on Windows" to get rid of the ads. I'm still getting the ads. Please fix this or refund my money....
  10. Trend Micro...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trend Micro...: Think I'm going to give Trend Micro a try is it a good buy as I've never used it before it does look good and they say it works on all my devices which is great news. 8635