Windows 10: camera and microphone access to messenger

Discus and support camera and microphone access to messenger in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how do i allow for camera and microphone access to messenger in order to make video calls from my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HenriettaVaughn, Feb 2, 2022.

1. camera and microphone access to messenger

how do i allow for camera and microphone access to messenger in order to make video calls from my computer

:)

HenriettaVaughn, Feb 2, 2022

2. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

camera and microphone access to messenger [​IMG]

bbuchler2018, Feb 2, 2022
  3. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

camera and microphone access to messenger [​IMG]

bbuchler2018, Feb 2, 2022
  4. bro67 Win User

camera and microphone access to messenger

Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

Do not need that screenshot. You need to physically boot into the bios when you power on the machine and check to see if there are settings to disable the mic and camera.

bro67, Feb 2, 2022
Thema:

camera and microphone access to messenger

1. camera and microphone access to messenger - Similar Threads - camera microphone access

2. camera and microphone access to messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera and microphone access to messenger: how do i allow for camera and microphone access to messenger in order to make video calls from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-and-microphone-access-to-messenger/380e6996-7670-4ced-a623-b6ccb9996927
  3. camera and microphone access to messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    camera and microphone access to messenger: how do i allow for camera and microphone access to messenger in order to make video calls from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-and-microphone-access-to-messenger/380e6996-7670-4ced-a623-b6ccb9996927
  4. camera and microphone access

camera and microphone access: hi, i am having trouble in making video calls in facebook messenger using chrome and the app itself in my laptop windows 10 i have already checked my settings and everything related to chrome and messenger app. i have seen that the cam and mic settings were on already. in...
  5. Hardware Access Error trying to access the camera and microphone on Messenger and other...

Hardware Access Error trying to access the camera and microphone on Messenger and other...: I use the Asus Zenbook 14 laptop. Once I try to make/answer a call on Messenger or access the websites which require a camera, the hardware access error appears. I have enabled all the camera and microphone settings on my laptop and both the browsers Google Chrome and...
  6. Windows 10 Messenger App - no microphone access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Messenger App - no microphone access: I have an HP Spectre laptop and cannot use the video feature in Windows 10 Messenger because I keep getting the message "Please Allow Microphone Access". I went into the Privacy Settings and for the microphone access was already on. I shut it off then on again. I did a...
  7. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone: When I try to video chat with someone on Facebook, I get that message. Code: An error occurred when tryin to get access to camera and/or microphone. Hardware access error. To make a call on Facebook, you need to turn on your camera and microphone on. It used to work fine....
  8. Microphone - Messenger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone - Messenger: Hi - Messenger ask for permission to use the microphone although it is swiched on for Messenger. Can´t get further..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-messenger/31b22d3b-1c6a-434a-9aeb-da67b559480a
  9. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone: When I try to video chat with someone on Facebook, I get that message. Code: An error occurred when tryin to get access to camera and/or microphone. Hardware access error. To make a call on Facebook, you need to turn on your camera and microphone on. It used to work fine....
  10. camera in messenger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    camera in messenger: when i click on the camera icon in messenger it says make sure your camera is not already in use by another app......how can i fix this please was working fine earlier as i did post some pics in messenger now every time i try i get the above message please help ty...