Windows 10: Camera and Microphone not working after upgrade

Discus and support Camera and Microphone not working after upgrade in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH]i can't use Camera and Micro after updating the newest edition of Windows. let's help me!!! *Original title: Camera and Micro don't... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Bảo Yến Nguyễn, Aug 14, 2019 at 5:22 AM.

1. Camera and Microphone not working after upgrade

• Camera and Microphone not working after upgrade 1df1333b-4713-41e2-8c29-bfa8350349cb?upload=true.png Camera and Microphone not working after upgrade cbc6928d-33dd-4a84-a6dd-027c5a901065?upload=true.png i can't use Camera and Micro after updating the newest edition of Windows. let's help me!!!

*Original title: Camera and Micro don't act*

:)

Bảo Yến Nguyễn, Aug 14, 2019 at 5:22 AM
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Camera and Microphone Privacy

Hi Moustafa,

This issue occurs due to permission issue, driver issue, license for an app is out of sync with the license installed on the computer or if the app is not updated. To give permission to Camera and Microphone app, you may follow
    these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Privacy.
    • Look for Camera, make sure that “Let apps use my camera” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your camera as well.
    • Go back to Privacy and select Microphone, make sure that “Let apps use my microphone” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your microphone as well.

If the issue persists, we would suggest that you check out this
    link
    . This will provide you troubleshooting steps regarding Camera and Microphone issues.

Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

3. camera n microphone not working all of a sudden

Hi,

To assist you better with your camera and microphone not working, we need the following information:

• What device are you using when trying to use your camera and microphone?
    • What is the exact error message?

You may want to check possible troubleshooting steps
    here

Let us know how it goes.

Christian Mart, Aug 14, 2019 at 5:26 AM
  4. Camera and Microphone not working after upgrade

camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Aug 14, 2019 at 5:26 AM
Thema:

Camera and Microphone not working after upgrade

1. Camera and Microphone not working after upgrade - Similar Threads - Camera Microphone working

2. Camera and microphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera and microphone: I tried to use the camera to make a video - on Lenovo Ideapad 330S OS 10 - but the "microphone muted" message prevented the video to record. I did the settings/privacy/microphone suggestion to no avail. I tried to get Cortana to turn on the mic but she cannot hear me. I did...
  3. Microphone not working after start up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not working after start up: Hello, my first sound card purchase was a success, wonderful sound and microphone worked. I slept and started my pc the next morning and microphone wasn't working. Only reinstalling the drivers will succeed in any kind of detection from the mic. Soundblaster Audigy RX SB1550...
  4. the camera and microphone wont work in facebook.

the camera and microphone wont work in facebook.: It shows hardware failure. I went to facebook settings and see if there's something wrong. the setting in this laptop is the same as my desktop. Please help....
  5. Microphone and Camera not working.

Microphone and Camera not working.: Hi there, i have a problem with my Toshiba laptop, running Windows 10. I wanted to call someone on Discord, but then it tells me my microphone doesnt work. Later on, i noticed my camera doesnt work! Help? I've reinstalled, disabled and enabled these devices! Its...
  6. Built in Camera not working after update

Built in Camera not working after update: I'm using a 2 month old Dell XPS 13 laptop and following the latest updates, the built in camera is no longer working. I normally use Skype and in the Skype Settings, in Video its showing No Device Found. Dell don't see it as their issue as its a Microsoft Update that's...
  7. USB Camera + Microphone not working after Windows 10 Update

USB Camera + Microphone not working after Windows 10 Update: Yesterday I got an update from Windows 10. I waited 1-2 hours for it to finish but after the update I have problems with my USB Camera and Microphone. The devices are connected and I can see them listed as USB 2.0 MIC but they are not working. I tried the hardware on a laptop...
  8. Microphone not working properly after upgrade to 1803

Microphone not working properly after upgrade to 1803: After upgrade to 1803 my microphone is not working properly. I googeld and found many times this answer: Hit Windows key and search for "microphone privacy settings" Hit "Allow access to the microphone on this device" Switch "Allow apps to access your microphone" to ON...
  9. Dell XPS 2710 microphone not working after Win 10 upgrade

Dell XPS 2710 microphone not working after Win 10 upgrade: Upgraded to Win 10 everything working except microphone. The Realtek driver is installed and shows no errors, the audio setup shows a microphone is available but no sound is detected? I've tried uninstalling the Audio drivers and then on re-boot Win 10 re-installs...
  10. Camera not working after upgrading to Windows 10 [Tablet]

Camera not working after upgrading to Windows 10 [Tablet]: The Camera worked fine on my tablet which was earlier on Windows 8.1. But, after updating to Windows 10 Home, it gives me an error - Make sure your camera is connected and not being used by another app. I tried the following :- 1. Updated the app. 2. Turned Windows Firewall...