Windows 10: Camera and microphone not working when using facebook messenger

Discus and support Camera and microphone not working when using facebook messenger in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to video call my friends using facebook messenger. It's not working on Edge or Chrome and the Messenger app. Every time I try, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VandhnaDeep, May 1, 2020.

1. Camera and microphone not working when using facebook messenger

I've been trying to video call my friends using facebook messenger. It's not working on Edge or Chrome and the Messenger app. Every time I try, it comes up saying

An Error occured when trying to get access to Camera and/or Microphone:

Hardware Access Error.

:)

VandhnaDeep, May 1, 2020

2. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

Camera and microphone not working when using facebook messenger [​IMG]

bbuchler2018, May 1, 2020
  3. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

Camera and microphone not working when using facebook messenger [​IMG]

bbuchler2018, May 1, 2020
  4. bro67 Win User

Camera and microphone not working when using facebook messenger

Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

Do not need that screenshot. You need to physically boot into the bios when you power on the machine and check to see if there are settings to disable the mic and camera.

bro67, May 1, 2020
Thema:

Camera and microphone not working when using facebook messenger

1. Camera and microphone not working when using facebook messenger - Similar Threads - Camera microphone working

2. camera and microphone access to messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera and microphone access to messenger: how do i allow for camera and microphone access to messenger in order to make video calls from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-and-microphone-access-to-messenger/380e6996-7670-4ced-a623-b6ccb9996927
  3. camera and microphone access to messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    camera and microphone access to messenger: how do i allow for camera and microphone access to messenger in order to make video calls from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-and-microphone-access-to-messenger/380e6996-7670-4ced-a623-b6ccb9996927
  4. camera and microphone access to messenger

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Camera when using facebook messenger

Camera when using facebook messenger: HI, How would I go about using the camera to take a picture when I am using Facebook Messenger on a computer. When I click for more options, it doesn't show a picture of a camera in there is there any way I can activate the camera....
  6. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: How do I remove facebook messenger from my desktop computer and if I do can I still get messages on my desktop (windows 10). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger/6d59e6d1-b30e-4beb-b87a-9e545a37ee84
  7. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone: When I try to video chat with someone on Facebook, I get that message. Code: An error occurred when tryin to get access to camera and/or microphone. Hardware access error. To make a call on Facebook, you need to turn on your camera and microphone on. It used to work fine....
  8. Facebook reinstalled but Messenger will not work.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Facebook reinstalled but Messenger will not work.: I deleted Facebook from Windows because Messenger was hanging up. Now I have Facebook reinstalled but Messenger will not work. Anyone ever had this happen? Thanks...
  9. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone: When I try to video chat with someone on Facebook, I get that message. Code: An error occurred when tryin to get access to camera and/or microphone. Hardware access error. To make a call on Facebook, you need to turn on your camera and microphone on. It used to work fine....
  10. the camera and microphone wont work in facebook.

the camera and microphone wont work in facebook.: It shows hardware failure. I went to facebook settings and see if there's something wrong. the setting in this laptop is the same as my desktop. Please help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. camera and microphone do not work on messenger

2. microphone on facebook

3. Turn on my mic and my camera for Facebook and messenger

4. turn on mic and camera for facebook,
  5. turn on camera and microphone,
  6. how to turn on microphone on laptop facebook,
  7. my laptop microphone is not working with zoom and messenger,
  8. acmera not working on facebook messenger