Windows 10: camera and sound not working with video chats

Discus and support camera and sound not working with video chats in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when I join a meeting on zoom they can not hear me and the only they can hear me is if I hold down the space key the whole time but they still can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DebraMcPherson1, Apr 12, 2020.

1. camera and sound not working with video chats

when I join a meeting on zoom they can not hear me and the only they can hear me is if I hold down the space key the whole time but they still can not see me. I have tried all I know

:)

DebraMcPherson1, Apr 12, 2020
  2. Arcadian Win User

No sound on video chat

No expert at all so having big problems on video chat as whilst I can hear and see them they can only see me, not hear. Taken a screen pic of sound settings which hopefully will reveal what's wrong....

Much appreciate any help thanks

camera and sound not working with video chats [​IMG]

Arcadian, Apr 12, 2020
  3. No sound problems on video chat

It not a problem! Are you sure is your microphone working or not plug in full properly?
    Your sound setting are okay..Is your sound speaker working...Have you test your microphone?

- - - Updated - - -

Or try set default to Conexant Smart sound for Chat Video when your open Chat Voice you will see App below appear then try change to Conexant Smart sound in your sound setting APP!

coolmistry, Apr 12, 2020
  4. camera and sound not working with video chats

No sound on video chat

Can you scroll that screen shot down more so we see more of the Input device.

What microphone are you using?

If you click on the down arrow here, what other options do you have for Mic, hopefully you will see your Mic, something like webcam.

Below Input is Advance sound options by app, have you reviewed?

Caledon Ken, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

camera and sound not working with video chats

1. camera and sound not working with video chats - Similar Threads - camera sound working

2. video camera not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video camera not working: Hi, i updated my windows to 10 recently and my camera is not working properly. Im using a4 tech pk-838g but my windows 10 detects it as vimicro 2.0 usb pc camera venus, my discord finds it as camera but doesn't show anything when im trying to use it, it stopped working before...
  3. video camera not working

video camera not working: video camera not working checked has current device driver. Do not know what else to chack https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-camera-not-working/7c54ad4f-6505-401c-8f0f-4ef3b5756b89
  4. Camera and video not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Camera and video not working: Only recently have I needed to use the camera and video on my laptop only to find it doesn't work. I get a 'something went wrong' notice: 0xA00F425C<VideoCaptureFileCreationFailed>0x80270200 I've checked every setting a million times but to no avail. Yet, mysteriously and...
  5. No sound problems on video chat

No sound problems on video chat: No expert at all so having big problems on video chat as whilst I can hear and see them they can only see me, not hear. Taken a screen pic of sound settings which hopefully will reveal what's wrong.... Much appreciate any help thanks 153438
  6. No sound on video chat

No sound on video chat: No expert at all so having big problems on video chat as whilst I can hear and see them they can only see me, not hear. Taken a screen pic of sound settings which hopefully will reveal what's wrong.... Much appreciate any help thanks [img] 153435
  7. No sound problems on video chat

in Windows 10 Support
    No sound problems on video chat: No expert at all so having big problems on video chat as whilst I can hear and see them they can only see me, not hear. Taken a screen pic of sound settings which hopefully will reveal what's wrong.... Much appreciate any help thanks 153438
  8. Camera and video not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera and video not working: I am a student and now that my university has all online classes , we are using Zoom to hold virtual classes which started today. I can see everyone and hear them. They can all hear me ,but not see me. Zoom says that they cannot detect a camera. I've look and I don't have a...
  9. install CD for a cheap Logitech video chat camera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    install CD for a cheap Logitech video chat camera: I tried to install CD for a cheap Logitech video chat camera, now after I log on my display goes black HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-cd-for-a-cheap-logitech-video-chat-camera/e57e5576-e089-44e5-8f20-bbcdcb17906c
  10. FACEBOOK VIDEO CHAT: NEED TO TURN CAMERA ON AND MICROPHONE BUT IT NOT WORKING STILL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FACEBOOK VIDEO CHAT: NEED TO TURN CAMERA ON AND MICROPHONE BUT IT NOT WORKING STILL: PLEASE HELP I CANNOT UPHNESE MY FACEBOOK VIDEO CHAT I N EED TO TURN CAMERA ON AND MICROHONE BUT IT NOT WORKING STILLL * Moved from IE10/other * Original title: MY FACEBOOK VIDEO CHAT...