Windows 10: Camera and USB 3.0 not working on Lenovo Ideapad S340

Discus and support Camera and USB 3.0 not working on Lenovo Ideapad S340 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The integrated camera stopped working at the same time that the usb 3.0 stopped working too.wireless mouse work on the sabe usb port but not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gaggo Gomez, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Camera and USB 3.0 not working on Lenovo Ideapad S340

The integrated camera stopped working at the same time that the usb 3.0 stopped working too.wireless mouse work on the sabe usb port but not flashdrives. Same flashdrives work on other computers. SetAddressFailed erro appearsExternal Hardrives work on the same usb portFlashdrives dont work even if connected to a usb C hub with usb type A portsI dont know if the issue with the usb is connected to the cameraDevice manager refreshes when opening camera app on window. NoCameraAttached error appearsUSB external webcam works on same usb portPrivacy mode and F8 button is not the issue.Problem starte

:)

Gaggo Gomez, Jun 8, 2021

2. new lenova ideapad S340 laptop camera only black screen

I bought Lenovo Ideapad S340 in Feb 2020. all fine but camera shows only a black screen. Tried it on Webex and Zoom. I can see others, they cannot see me.

I tried unistall, reinstall

any suggestions Thanks

Mary AnneBarton, Jun 8, 2021
  3. Camera not working on Lenovo Ideapad S340

Hello LynnM

My name is Gabriel S.

I hope I can help you.

These camera classes always have a problem, we will try to solve it together.

Follow these steps:

The first solution for the Lenovo webcam not working is Lenovo's own app. Press the F8 key on your laptop keyboard. This is the key to enable or disable Lenovo EasyCamera. If that doesn't work, move on to the next solution.

Type new in the Windows search box and select Lenovo Settings.

Select Camera and scroll to Privacy Mode.

Activate and deactivate privacy mode.

Try your camera again.

GabrielSilva267, Jun 8, 2021
  4. Camera and USB 3.0 not working on Lenovo Ideapad S340

Lenovo IdeaPad S340 Camera Not Working

So, I have an IdeaPad S145, it's about a year old but I don't use it very often. I just started trying to use it with Hangouts or Skype or even Zoom because as we all know, this social distancing thing sucks. My camera wasn't working, I don't know if it
    was because of an update or if it never worked up to this point. I was pulling my hair out researching Lenovo forums, Microsoft, Google... You name the site, I was looking for answers.

I'll get to the point. I solved the issue with some stupid option deep in the settings. Navigate to > PC Settings > Gaming > Broadcasting, Scroll down in the page to Camera and turn on the tab that says; "Use camera when I broadcast".

You can test the camera right there. Good luck, I hope this fixes your problem.

Tinker0000, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

Camera and USB 3.0 not working on Lenovo Ideapad S340

1. Camera and USB 3.0 not working on Lenovo Ideapad S340 - Similar Threads - Camera USB working

2. Lenovo ideapad s340 screen not working outside of safemode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo ideapad s340 screen not working outside of safemode: Hi, So my Lenovo Ideapad S340 has a bizzare issue. The Lenovo service claims it's probably a windows issue, so posting here. After booting up and showing the Lenovo splash screen the screen turns black. Sounds like windows 11 is booting up fine, but nothing shows on...
  3. Lenovo ideapad s340 screen not working outside of safemode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo ideapad s340 screen not working outside of safemode: Hi, So my Lenovo Ideapad S340 has a bizzare issue. The Lenovo service claims it's probably a windows issue, so posting here. After booting up and showing the Lenovo splash screen the screen turns black. Sounds like windows 11 is booting up fine, but nothing shows on...
  4. Camera on Lenovo Ideapad S340 not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera on Lenovo Ideapad S340 not working: Hi all,my camera/video on my laptop isn't working. Googled and tried a lot of options, none of which have worked including un- and reinstalling my camera, checking for hardware changes.... I did eventually find that there was no Imaging Devices under my Device Manager...
  5. Dolby Audio Not working On lenovo Ideapad S340-14API

Dolby Audio Not working On lenovo Ideapad S340-14API: I have tried reinstallingerrors, restarting etc, but dolby audio isn't working on my laptop and this error is what I get when I reinstall drivers, " 3rd party\dolby\ext_realtek_lenovo_ideapad\ext_lenovo_AIO_rtk_rs4_rs5_19h1_v4.530.649.37\dax3_ext_rtk_lenovo_cn.inf PnpUtil...
  6. Help :) LENOVO IDEAPAD S340-15IWL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help :) LENOVO IDEAPAD S340-15IWL: Hello, I am interested in changing the ram memory of my notebook (Lenovo Ideapad s340-15IWL). Do you know which memories are compatible or where can I find all that information? (mhz that it supports, maximum amount of memory etc) Thanks submitted by /u/VeganoCuliao...
  7. Camera not working on Lenovo Ideapad S340

Camera not working on Lenovo Ideapad S340: HELP! Have tried everything, no driver updates found. Have unistalled and reinstalled. Checked all settings. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working-on-lenovo-ideapad-s340/8bf4b766-102f-485f-8c85-18e378819a03
  8. camera on lenovo ideapad is not working

camera on lenovo ideapad is not working: camera on lenovo ideapad is not working and in device manager i am not able to see camera drivers .. please help [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-on-lenovo-ideapad-is-not-working/472d3bf5-102e-43e0-b7d1-7ca136de3dce
  9. Lenovo IdeaPad S340 Camera Not Working

Lenovo IdeaPad S340 Camera Not Working: My laptop has been working great for me this past year. However, with online classes I needed to access the integrated camera more often. I noticed about a month ago that my camera could not be used at all. I had no problem with it before until it one day just stopped...
  10. Lenovo Ideapad S340: Integrated Camera not working after trying F8, LEnovo Vantage and...

Lenovo Ideapad S340: Integrated Camera not working after trying F8, LEnovo Vantage and...: Hi community. After reading some members having similar issue, I have tried some of the suggested fixes, such as activating camera through F8 nothing happened, Checking Privacy and Permissions setting in Lenovo Vantage app all ok, and also in Device Manager I tried Updating...