Windows 10: camera and usb problem

Discus and support camera and usb problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Built toshibaLaptop model Satellite R50 C camera not working Error: 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>, unable to use Camera USB Drive also not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ASTITVAANANT, Oct 17, 2020.

1. camera and usb problem

Built toshibaLaptop model Satellite R50 C camera not working Error: 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>, unable to use Camera

USB Drive also not working

Bluetooth and LAN port not working

:)

ASTITVAANANT, Oct 17, 2020

2. ENTO USB Camera

Hi Ralph,

For us to properly install your USB camera, we need to make sure first that the camera is still detected on your computer. Do access your Device Manager and see if the camera is still there. If so, we suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to help us diagnose and address the problem.

To access Hardware and Devices troubleshooter, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key, then type in Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Troubleshooting once it's up.
    • On the left panel, click View all.
    • Look for Hardware and Devices.
    • Click it and follow on-screen instructions.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 17, 2020
  3. download pictures or anything with my camera USB PORT ERRORS

Hi John,

To take a closer look, can you send a screenshot of the error you're getting when trying to connect the camera to the computer? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far? Are you able to connect the camera to another computer? Have you tried checking
    all your USB ports? What about using a different cable to connect the camera to the USB port?

In the meantime, I suggest running the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to scan your computer, identify the problems, and attempt to fix the issues automatically.
    You may refer to the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + R and type Control Panel.
    2. Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on Troubleshooting.
    3. Click on Hardware and Devices.
    4. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

If the troubleshooter can't identify the problem or fix the issue, try reinstalling your USB drivers.

1. Press Windows key + R and type devmgmt.msc to open
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    3. Right-click the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click on
      Uninstall to remove it.
    4. Repeat these steps for the entire USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    5. Restart the computer. Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.

Let me know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Oct 17, 2020
  4. camera and usb problem

Lapsun camera won't recognise USB

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What is the make and model of the lapsun camera?
    Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps.

Step 1.

I suggest you to run hardware troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue. It will automatically detect the problem and fix it.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.

• Click on Small icon on the left navigation pane.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Device.

• Click on Advanced on the Hardware troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Hardware troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist, try the below step:

Step 2.

I would suggest you to go to the camera manufacturer website and check for the updated driver for Windows 10. If not available try installing the available driver in compatibility mode.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

camera and usb problem

1. camera and usb problem - Similar Threads - camera usb problem

2. camera and usb connection problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera and usb connection problems: i have a canon powershot s330 camera and it is saying it is a retired camera on canon website is there way i can just make it pop up on my usb devices to get to my photos on it i went into properties and is giveing me a code 28 i am on windows 11...
  3. camera and usb connection problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera and usb connection problems: i have a canon powershot s330 camera and it is saying it is a retired camera on canon website is there way i can just make it pop up on my usb devices to get to my photos on it i went into properties and is giveing me a code 28 i am on windows 11...
  4. USB Camera Freezes

USB Camera Freezes: My parents computer is having trouble with a USB camera. The Windows Camera app will display a picture, then the app freezes while the computer works. About two months ago, it worked fine, but now it has these problems. I have plugged the camera into another USB 2.0 port as...
  5. Usb microscope/camera

Usb microscope/camera: Please help this is day three of trying to accesss my camera. The screen is black. I've adjusted my security settings the built in camera works. I've uninstalled reinstalled. I've turned access off to my camera turned it back on and restatrted computer. I tries 5 apps before...
  6. USB Camera Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Camera Driver: I am trying to find a driver for a Bestguarder NV-900 camera. I'm told it could be a SPCA1628. Can't find anything that will help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-camera-driver/0a2abe9f-6596-4cbf-969f-4116e0c9571c
  7. USB camera

USB camera: When attempting to use usb camera I receive error message 0xAooF4271 media capture failed event 0x80070018 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-camera/d7f9a1e0-424a-4dc7-beae-23881b6e6903
  8. Usb Camera

Usb Camera: My camera driver is installed and says that it is good. How to I get my video I`m recording on my screen? The last time I tried it , it only worked in the skype app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-camera/c7589c7b-66f1-4cef-a7cb-b3c999b63b19
  9. usb camera

usb camera: i have no sound and no video on skype its about this camera Omega Vimicro USB2.0 UVC PC Camera can somebody help me im useing windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-camera/95e01d99-d240-41fa-b2e1-d8c5cc670769
  10. 19H1 Build 18317 USB & Camera driver problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    19H1 Build 18317 USB & Camera driver problem: My laptop has tried to update to 19H1 Build 18317 twice but whiteout success for USB & camera drivers. Anyone has solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/19h1-build-18317-usb-camera-driver-problem/bace634d-d5fc-4d56-8134-4d3ac2426e9b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. camera showing as universal serial bus devices