Windows 10: Camera and Wifi don't work anymore : usb power management ?

Discus and support Camera and Wifi don't work anymore : usb power management ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone !Sorry for my english, i'm not a english-speaker.I'm a owner of Asus UX450FDX.Before having updated my pc, i had changed some option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kai_FR, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Kai_FR Win User

Camera and Wifi don't work anymore : usb power management ?

Hi everyone !Sorry for my english, i'm not a english-speaker.I'm a owner of Asus UX450FDX.Before having updated my pc, i had changed some option because my camera didn't work. I desactivated the option "allow the computer to turn off this device". And the camera worked well after that.After each "big" update, i had to make the same handling to deal with it. Whereas, i noted Microsoft had deleted the "power management" tab, and now, my camera doesn't work !!Moreover, my WIFI Intelr wireless ac 9560 160MHz doesn't work anymore ...So, today the camera and my wifi of my asus don't work anymor

:)

Kai_FR, Jul 5, 2022

2. Camera not working with Skype

Well I can't see one!!!

If I plug in an external USB camera then a camera heading appears in Device Manager and the USB camera is listed. Remove the USB camera and the entire camera section disappears

Cant remember if I said but,for hte avoidance of doubt, the Internal Lenovo camera appears as a selectable camera in Skype, its just that when selected it does not work (black screen)

Rincewindwiz, Jul 5, 2022
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jul 5, 2022
  4. Camera and Wifi don't work anymore : usb power management ?

USB dongles power up but don't work?

I'm using a PS/2 mouse and keyboard. Nothing powered by USB. I only tried a couple of USB storage sticks and a wifi dongle.
    I forgot to mention, the PSU is a generic one but it's 350W - supposedly sufficient for such system.

Thing is that it's not only the Wi-Fi dongle which is the problem. Any USB device I plug in powers up (blinks) yet does not show up as a storage device, neither in My Computer nor in Device Manager. I even tried an old 128MB memory stick (which functions fine on my own pc).

Black Panther, Jul 5, 2022
Thema:

Camera and Wifi don't work anymore : usb power management ?

1. Camera and Wifi don't work anymore : usb power management ? - Similar Threads - Camera Wifi don't

2. I don't have wifi drivers anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have wifi drivers anymore: Hello.2 days ago, I could no longer connect to wifi. So I tried to install the driver, but no changes. I tried uninstalling it and my driver no longer appeared.What could I do to fix this?...
  3. USB Wifi Tethering not working anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Wifi Tethering not working anymore: So when I first got my pc I didn't have a wifi adapter so I just plugged my iPhone into the computer with the USB charger cable and was able to use the hotspot through USB to connect to the internet. Now when I plug in my phone; It brings up my phone, lets me access it, but I...
  4. USB Wifi Tethering not working anymore

USB Wifi Tethering not working anymore: So when I first got my pc I didn't have a wifi adapter so I just plugged my iPhone into the computer with the USB charger cable and was able to use the hotspot through USB to connect to the internet. Now when I plug in my phone; It brings up my phone, lets me access it, but I...
  5. Camera and Wifi don't work anymore : usb power management ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera and Wifi don't work anymore : usb power management ?: Hi everyone !Sorry for my english, i'm not a english-speaker.I'm a owner of Asus UX450FDX.Before having updated my pc, i had changed some option because my camera didn't work. I desactivated the option "allow the computer to turn off this device". And the camera worked well...
  6. Bluetooth and usb don't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth and usb don't work anymore.: In the settings there's no option to turn bluetooth and usb devices suddenly stopped working, my keyboard and mouse light up but there's no sound when they connect and they're not working.I tried updating and reinstalling the drivers but that didn't help....
  7. Bluetooth and usb don't work anymore.

Bluetooth and usb don't work anymore.: In the settings there's no option to turn bluetooth and usb devices suddenly stopped working, my keyboard and mouse light up but there's no sound when they connect and they're not working.I tried updating and reinstalling the drivers but that didn't help....
  8. Bluetooth and usb don't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Power off and task manager don't work

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power off and task manager don't work: Hi everyone, I'm experiencing some trouble with my surface book 2. When i press the Windows button and try to turn off the computer, all the usual buttons turn off,reboot,etc... are not there. Instead there is a sentence saying "Power saving options are not available at the...
  10. Camera not working anymore

Camera not working anymore: I have an HP EliteBook 840 G5 When I first got the laptop the camera was working fine, but I think a Windows update has messed up something. I get this error whenever I try to use it. I know my camera isn't damaged or anything and I've tried uninstalling the drivers then...