Windows 10: Camera app and blurred pictures

Discus and support Camera app and blurred pictures in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a new laptop lenovo L15 - Windows 10, Camera app Version 2018.826.78.0 - especially the face or something else in the foreground is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SigrunLehnert, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Camera app and blurred pictures

I recently bought a new laptop lenovo L15 - Windows 10, Camera app Version 2018.826.78.0 - especially the face or something else in the foreground is very unsharp, blurred. I need the app for video conferences with students. The test pictures in Zoom or Skype a much better, but it seems that the app delivers unsharp pictures. What I need to do for getting a better picture?

:)

SigrunLehnert, Sep 6, 2020

2. MY LUMINA 535 Camera Blurred

Hello Anil,

For us to be able to isolate your concern on why after update your Lumia 535 camera photo is blurred and could not find a resolution, kindly answer these questions:

• Have you checked if there is a pending app update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for an update.

Gerald Mal, Sep 6, 2020
  3. kads---01 Win User
    N8 blur pictures with camera

No case on only a N8 in my hands.

I´ve tried with other N8 at my work and they seems to get blurred pictures

when the camera is focused to a object more than 5-10m the N97 32GB never did this.

But they get better pictures than mine N8.

So no plastic and case on, :smileyvery-happy:

I work in a mobile phone store and I´ve sold mobile phones since 1996.

kads---01, Sep 6, 2020
  4. Camera app and blurred pictures

Lumia 535 Rear Camera blur photos

After using my lumia 535 for a month without any problem i am now for the past 2-3 days unable to take clear photos from the back camera the photos are blurred and outof focus i have installed the app again and also tried some other apps but still its
    not taking photos correctly the front camera works still fine.. video recording is also blurred any suggestions plz

SaadAhmed96, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

Camera app and blurred pictures

1. Camera app and blurred pictures - Similar Threads - Camera app blurred

2. Windows 11 - Camera "preview" is blur.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Camera "preview" is blur.: How can I replace "blur" in camera preview" with actual image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-camera-preview-is-blur/c30ab162-8dc3-4662-8d22-2d62b91dc322
  3. Windows 11 - Camera "preview" is blur.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Camera "preview" is blur.: How can I replace "blur" in camera preview" with actual image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-camera-preview-is-blur/c30ab162-8dc3-4662-8d22-2d62b91dc322
  4. Camera App not working, unable to take picture.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera App not working, unable to take picture.: Unable to take a photo on My Surface Pro 7, I can take a video but not a photo. It comes up with this error code: "0xA00F4292<PhotoCaptureStartTimeout> [ATTACH]...
  5. Camera Not taking picture.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Not taking picture.: Hi, I am not able to use Camera in my Laptop. If I open Camera App, front camera is recognized light started glowing, I could Front camera facing message on screen but when I click take photo button , some click sound is coming and it is NOT capturing photo. I have...
  6. Blurred picture at startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurred picture at startup: When I first turn on the computer, the picture is blurred, but everything after is clear. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurred-picture-at-startup/3e4603eb-bd59-42c7-b142-f3b74838385d
  7. Lock screen picture blurs...

Lock screen picture blurs...: After one of the recent updates the picture on my lock screen blurs heavily once the sign in has been accepted and before the desktop appears. I dislike it; I like to see the picture I chose not a blurred mess. Can this behaviour be changed? 136768
  8. Lock screen picture blurs...

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock screen picture blurs...: After one of the recent updates the picture on my lock screen blurs heavily once the sign in has been accepted and before the desktop appears. I dislike it; I like to see the picture I chose not a blurred mess. Can this behaviour be changed? 136768
  9. Blurred backgroung picture on my lock screen.

Blurred backgroung picture on my lock screen.: How do I remove the blurred background picture on my lock screen and make it clear? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurred-backgroung-picture-on-my-lock-screen/d6ff1681-e560-4656-9d85-6a843dff845b
  10. Camera Pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Camera Pictures: How do you import pictures from the camera to my computer with Windows 10? I have a camera cable attached to the camera and the USB end attached to the computer but get no response....