Windows 10: Camera App and Voice Recorder Don't work

Discus and support Camera App and Voice Recorder Don't work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So In the windows 10 21h1 update my Camera App and Voice Recorder Don't work So I tried all of the tricks by nothing happened so can anyone help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Arshith Arun, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Camera App and Voice Recorder Don't work

So In the windows 10 21h1 update my Camera App and Voice Recorder Don't work So I tried all of the tricks by nothing happened so can anyone help me here is the screenshot

:)

Arshith Arun, Sep 7, 2021
  2. MarvelArt Win User

Need Voice Recording App

Hi, guys, I need a voice recording app which can record clearly the voice of mine. So please anybody have any suggestion regarding it can please share it with me.

MarvelArt, Sep 7, 2021
  3. KCav45 Win User
    Voice Recorder Crashes

Hi Dalchina,
    I tried to use the program you recommended. I have a feeling it is the solution to my problem but I have not got it to work. The file name is Re-Install and Re-Register a Single App for Current Account . The instructions were:

1. Open a Command Prompt
    2. Copy and Paste the command

These image files show what happened when I tried to enter the instruction in Command prompt.

& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage *WindowsSoundRecorder*).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}

Camera App and Voice Recorder Don't work [​IMG]

KCav45, Sep 7, 2021
  4. Vicky Acs Win User

Camera App and Voice Recorder Don't work

can't find voice recorder in Win10

Hi,

We suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the app. To do this, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key and type Windows Powershell in search box.
    • Right click on Windows Powershell and select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsSoundRecorder * | remove-appxpackage

4. Re-install the
    Window Voice Recorder
    app from the Windows Store.

Keep us updated with the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vicky Acs, Sep 7, 2021
Thema:

Camera App and Voice Recorder Don't work

1. Camera App and Voice Recorder Don't work - Similar Threads - Camera App Voice

2. Voice Recording app not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Voice Recording app not working: Hi! I tried using my voice recording app today and to my surprise I was greeted with the message: "microphone not connected" in bright red letters. I have played around with the settings, troubleshooted, and I am at a loss of why suddenly the app isn't working. It was...
  3. Voice recorder internal not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice recorder internal not working.: Hi, I have been trying to get my internal microphone to work but have not been able to for some time. I think the late September or early Oct 2020 Microsoft update caused the issue. The audio works fine but when I am trying to make Zoom calls or make a recording it says I...
  4. Windows Voice Recorder not working

Windows Voice Recorder not working: I downloaded Windows Voice Recorder Version 10.2010.80 to my Windows 10 computer and to my Android cellphone. The download and install seemed OK however on my PC it only stays on the screen for a few seconds; on my cellphone it loads but the screen bounces and when I press...
  5. Voice Recorder App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Recorder App: I conducted an interview with Microsoft Teams and recorded the audio with the voice recorder app. I am unfamiliar with how the Teams recording function worked and figured the voice recorder work would still work. It did not. It captured my voice but not my interviewees'. Is...
  6. MS Voice Recorder not working

MS Voice Recorder not working: I use MS Voice Recorder occasionally and it used to work great. But now, it stops working. When I called up the recorder and clicked on the record button, it greyed out and all the file information are not there. I tried reset and it didn't work. The last resort is to...
  7. Camera not recording voice

Camera not recording voice: Hi I bought a microphone, what I connect to my Microsoft laptop. I checked and in the sound settings the microphone is working, and I allow in the camera setting to use micro. But somehow still cant use it in the camera app. I feel like I need to turn on something but I...
  8. Voice Recorder App not working

Voice Recorder App not working: I can't get my Voice Recorder app to launch on Windows 10. My PC recognizes my mike, and I have downloaded the Voice recorder App, but the app refuses to move from the title page, which is simply the icon of the mike. When I hit Control R to record, nothing happens. I wonder...
  9. voice recorder not working

voice recorder not working: voice recorder not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder-not-working/2042ace5-7ad2-4382-a18f-e245b88618ee
  10. Bluetooth headset not working in voice recorder app

Bluetooth headset not working in voice recorder app: I use a Bluetooth headset for listening musics, talk in Skype etc. Mic of Bluetooth headset is working fine in Skype as person in opposite side can hear my voice. It also works for Cortona. But, I can't hear anything from Voice Recorder app after recording my sound using the...