Windows 10: Camera app does not appear on device manager.

Discus and support Camera app does not appear on device manager. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to connect Microsoft LifeCam 3000 HD to YouCam App. I noticed that there is no camera app on the device manager. How do i resolve this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hubert Ezirim, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Camera app does not appear on device manager.

I am trying to connect Microsoft LifeCam 3000 HD to YouCam App. I noticed that there is no camera app on the device manager. How do i resolve this problem?

:)

Hubert Ezirim, Nov 18, 2022
  2. FigenIsik Win User

built in camera is not listed in device manager

Thank you so much for your effort but camera is not listed in device manager, so I cannot do what you suggested. Thank you.

FigenIsik, Nov 18, 2022
  3. Error 0xA00F4240(0x80070057) Camera App

Hello,

In most of the cases the device drivers will be listed under its respective category in
    Device manager. All the drivers of the devices attached to or mostly will be used on the PC will be listed under
    Device manager. The device will not function if the driver of the respective device is not installed on the computer.

Check if the camera drivers are listed in Device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Device manager from the context menu.
    • Expand the option where WebCam drivers may be located and check if the drivers are present.
    • If present, right click on the driver and select Update this software from the context menu.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the update to complete.
    • After the update is complete, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Also, suggest you to check with the below article, which provides troubleshooting steps when Camera app fails to start.

How to fix Windows
    10 issues with cameras when the Windows Camera app fails to launch

Fix Windows Camera app problems with USB web cameras

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 18, 2022
  4. Camera app does not appear on device manager.

Windows 10 update issue - camera

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

What is the make and model of the camera?

I would suggest you to make sure the camera is installed properly and listed under Device Manager.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option from the list.
    • Check if the Camera is listed in the devices list.
    If it is not listed then the Camera driver is not installed. I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

If the camera is listed in the device manager, then perform the following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1:

You may try running the Hardware and Device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

a. Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.

b. Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.

c. Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.

d. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If that doesn’t work, then I would suggest you to perform troubleshooting steps from the link “What
    to do if you have problems with an app
    ” to diagnose and fix if the issue is with Camera app.

Method 3:

If this doesn’t fix the issue, I would suggest you to uninstall the camera from Device Manager then reinstall it and then check if this fixes the issue.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from the keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option.
    • Search for Camera, then right click and select “Uninstall”.
    • Then restart the computer.
    • Download the latest driver from the Manufacturer’s website and install it.
    Please do let us know if you need any further assistance related to Windows, we will be glad to assist you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Nov 18, 2022
Thema:

Camera app does not appear on device manager.

1. Camera app does not appear on device manager. - Similar Threads - Camera app does

2. Camera app does not appear on device manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera app does not appear on device manager.: I am trying to connect Microsoft LifeCam 3000 HD to YouCam App. I noticed that there is no camera app on the device manager. How do i resolve this problem?...
  3. integrated camera does not show in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    integrated camera does not show in device manager: Lenovo thinkpad e530c w 10pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-camera-does-not-show-in-device-manager/ec5092fe-f6e6-4194-b493-0b7cb8aae038
  4. integrated camera does not show in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    integrated camera does not show in device manager: Lenovo thinkpad e530c w 10pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-camera-does-not-show-in-device-manager/ec5092fe-f6e6-4194-b493-0b7cb8aae038
  5. integrated camera does not show in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. camera does not show on device manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    camera does not show on device manager: My camera does not work as it does not show on Device Manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/camera-does-not-show-on-device-manager/7619b73b-c762-4a31-addd-1a282c6a3ff9
  7. Generic USB Bulk Device does not appear in Device Manager

Generic USB Bulk Device does not appear in Device Manager: Hello, I am in need of some help regarding a USB device. My problem is that there is a USB device which no longer appears in my device manager. I have used this device on the same PC and same Windows installation before and it worked fine. Now it does not work a Windows...
  8. Camera and Device Manager

Camera and Device Manager: My camera app has the error "We can't find your camera" with the error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> and camera is not showing up in device manager. I have tried so many things, including making sure the camera is turned on in privacy settings, checking that my...
  9. CAMERA NOT IN DEVICE MANAGER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CAMERA NOT IN DEVICE MANAGER: ERROR MESSAGE (CAMERA NOT FOUND) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-in-device-manager/d81a9029-d6ad-48e7-a1ac-78196a6ce2dd
  10. LAPTOP Camera not working ...code oxa00f4244 IT ALSO DOES NOT APPEAR IN DEVICE MANAGER

LAPTOP Camera not working ...code oxa00f4244 IT ALSO DOES NOT APPEAR IN DEVICE MANAGER: LAPTOP CAMERA NOT WORKING ON WINDOWS 10 VER 1809 BUILD17763,437 ERROR CODE O X A OOF4244. TRIED INFO ON INTERNET BY ADJUSTING "CAMERA ROLL" PROPERTIES. futile EFFORT....