Windows 10: Camera App Error "Windows.UI.Xaml.Markup.XamlParseException"

Discus and support Camera App Error "Windows.UI.Xaml.Markup.XamlParseException" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone! When I open my camera app, I get a black screen with a lot of text. The error code I get is this:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Frederik420, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Camera App Error "Windows.UI.Xaml.Markup.XamlParseException"

Hello everyone!

When I open my camera app, I get a black screen with a lot of text.

The error code I get is this: windows.ui.xaml.markup.xamlparseexception

Any help will be appreciated Camera App Error "Windows.UI.Xaml.Markup.XamlParseException" :)

- Thanks

Have a great weekend!

Camera App Error "Windows.UI.Xaml.Markup.XamlParseException" 64c04f32-53ff-4386-b8de-eca3ef8c99c7?upload=true.png

:)

Frederik420, Mar 9, 2019
  2. KatrineCY Win User

download Windows camera app

Success in resetting Store; that produced a download of the Windows camera, despite seeing error message again, download proceeded. Screen shows MS app for Windows camera and indicates downloaded. (Camera now listed in app list.) But when Launch was selected,
    no action after screen with camera icon. Eventually message appeared " something went wrong: here is message code if needed: 0x400F4271>MediaCaptureFailedEvent>0xC00D3704. We seem to be moving ahead a step at a time. Next suggestion?

KatrineCY, Mar 9, 2019
  3. calebnp Win User
    Decrease the font size in XAML apps

I am used to the default font size of UI elements from Windows 7 and the current size in desktop apps in Windows 10. Thus, the fonts in XAML apps is way too big and takes up most of my screen on my smaller laptop screen.

How can I decrease the font size in these apps?

All I can seem to find are ways to change the font size on desktop apps or to increase the font size in XAML apps.

calebnp, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Camera App Error "Windows.UI.Xaml.Markup.XamlParseException"

windows store camera app

We see that you are still having issues with your Camera app having an error code 0xA00F4271 even if you have tried the troubleshooting steps from the link provided above. Can you check your camera privacy settings to see if camera access is turned on? To
    check the camera privacy settings, kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • Click Settings.
    • In search box in upper right, type webcam.
    • Click Camera privacy settings.
    • Check that Let apps use my camera toggle is On.

If it is on, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    that was provided by Sumit Dhiman2 on August 21, 2016 to resolve Error Code 0xA00F4271.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Eric Ber, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Camera App Error "Windows.UI.Xaml.Markup.XamlParseException"

1. Camera App Error "Windows.UI.Xaml.Markup.XamlParseException" - Similar Threads - Camera App Error

2. Where are markup photos saved?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are markup photos saved?: Windows 10 can't even find the edited photo that I just saved. How am I, since no one - even the Microsoft representative's answer - knows where it is saved, to find it? The Microsoft representative suggested, to someone, that they open File Explorer, look to the left panel,...
  3. Desktop windows xaml source onedrive application error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop windows xaml source onedrive application error: Recently after an update in windows 11 i get this message from Desktop windows xaml source onedrive application error, usual error message of reference memory not found click ok to terminate the program, just before shutting down my laptop. It's not causing any trouble right...
  4. Desktop windows xaml source onedrive application error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop windows xaml source onedrive application error: Recently after an update in windows 11 i get this message from Desktop windows xaml source onedrive application error, usual error message of reference memory not found click ok to terminate the program, just before shutting down my laptop. It's not causing any trouble right...
  5. OneNote Markups vanishing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneNote Markups vanishing: Hi there,so i am using OneNote for handwritten notes on a Notebook with touchscreen. I have set Onenote to automaticall have a darkgrey background and use a white pen because its lets strain on the eyes. I like to markup important words or passages lets say in green. These...
  6. OneNote Markups vanishing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote Markups vanishing: Hi there,so i am using OneNote for handwritten notes on a Notebook with touchscreen. I have set Onenote to automaticall have a darkgrey background and use a white pen because its lets strain on the eyes. I like to markup important words or passages lets say in green. These...
  7. Camera app in error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera app in error: I have error showin on my camera app. Its not working and the device manager shows I have proper and updated driver for my camera. I have Dell laptop and this app is working yesterday without issue. How come its not working today?...
  8. Camera app in error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera app in error: I have error showin on my camera app. Its not working and the device manager shows I have proper and updated driver for my camera. I have Dell laptop and this app is working yesterday without issue. How come its not working today?...
  9. camera app error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera app error: why does my internal realtech camera report that it is being used by another app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-app-error/f10581e8-972d-4e2a-afd0-79798421da69
  10. Windows Bridge for iOS: UIKit, meet XAML. XAML, meet UIKit

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Bridge for iOS: UIKit, meet XAML. XAML, meet UIKit: One year ago this August, we released the Windows Bridge for iOS (“Project Islandwood”) as an open-source project on GitHub. For those of you just joining us, the goal of the iOS bridge is to make it easy for iOS developers to make great Windows apps while reusing much of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xaml islands camera

2. camera windows 10 parse exception errors

3. 0xa00f4271 mediacapturefailedevent zoom q4

4. windows .UI.Xaml.markup.xamlparseexception