Windows 10: Camera app icon invisible

Discus and support Camera app icon invisible in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I updated the Camera app to version 2020.127.20.0 today on my laptop and now its icon/shortcut on the taskbar is there, but invisible. [img] It's OK... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Paultx, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Paultx Win User

Camera app icon invisible

I updated the Camera app to version 2020.127.20.0 today on my laptop and now its icon/shortcut on the taskbar is there, but invisible.

Camera app icon invisible [​IMG]

It's OK on the Start menu.

Any ideas on how to fix that? TIA.

Windows 10 Pro 1909 18363.815

:)

Paultx, Apr 30, 2020
  2. Paultx Win User

I updated the Camera app to version 2020.127.20.0 today on my laptop and now its icon/shortcut on the taskbar is there, but invisible.

It's OK on the Start menu.

Any ideas on how to fix that? TIA.

Windows 10 Pro 1909 18363.815

Paultx, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Invisible windows app icons and lost thumbnails.

I had some invisible icons on my taskbar (not all of them, seems to be only windows apps) and I tried an online fix which suggested deleting the icon cache. However, this didn't work and now I have no thumbnails for any of my files so I can't tell what anything is. Very frustrating so would appreciate any help.

AnniBanani, Apr 30, 2020
  4. KatrineCY Win User

download Windows camera app

Success in resetting Store; that produced a download of the Windows camera, despite seeing error message again, download proceeded. Screen shows MS app for Windows camera and indicates downloaded. (Camera now listed in app list.) But when Launch was selected,
    no action after screen with camera icon. Eventually message appeared " something went wrong: here is message code if needed: 0x400F4271>MediaCaptureFailedEvent>0xC00D3704. We seem to be moving ahead a step at a time. Next suggestion?

KatrineCY, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Camera app icon invisible - Similar Threads - Camera app icon

2. Invisible Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invisible Icons: Hello community,I was trying to figure out how to hide the Tray icons and, apparently, the solution involved Iconcache. Well, every icon has disappeared except for the icons on taskbar lol.As you can see in the image, icons are not invisible per se, but they are just gone...
  3. Invisible Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invisible Icons: Hello community,I was trying to figure out how to hide the Tray icons and, apparently, the solution involved Iconcache. Well, every icon has disappeared except for the icons on taskbar lol.As you can see in the image, icons are not invisible per se, but they are just gone...
  4. Invisible app icon in system tray? virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Invisible app icon in system tray? virus?: I've just encountered this problem and i can't seem to find a fix for this , i do believe it's a virus but i'm not sure since it doesn't use and resources, and i cannot find the app in task manager either , it appeard when i somehow installed radantivirus, can anyone please...
  5. Invisible icon?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Invisible icon?: [ATTACH] When I enter to my account appear that space where I show with a red arrow, how can I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invisible-icon/a0fb892d-9daa-4327-b493-68ded445d8b9
  6. Invisible icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Invisible icons: I recently downloaded some apps and my drive storage got low and the microsoft edge icon disspeared until i deleted the apps. But one was pinned to the task bar and it made an invisible icon! Im confused and they are really annoying, i tried pinning and unpinning, i tried to...
  7. Camera app icon invisible

in Windows 10 Support
    Camera app icon invisible: I updated the Camera app to version 2020.127.20.0 today on my laptop and now its icon/shortcut on the taskbar is there, but invisible. [img] It's OK on the Start menu. [img] Any ideas on how to fix that? TIA. Windows 10 Pro 1909 18363.815 155298
  8. Icons invisible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons invisible: My icons are broken, I tried to open up a properties tab to reset the icon but it didn't open, I was following a good on how to remove blue shields on icons, i followed all of the second answer and when i restarted all of this happened, can anyone help? Images Listed...
  9. invisible icons

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    invisible icons: why has recent update made 'shaded' icons invisible? can I get them back to being shaded? This is also affecting open office files, I have many spread sheets where now the cell boarders are invisible making them very difficult to use. will I have to go through each one...
  10. invisible icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    invisible icons: Some icons on my taskbar are invisible. I've deleted the icon*.db files to no avail. What do I do next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invisible-icons/2e8adce2-9199-4799-b451-9805823fb2ca

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 2020.127.20.0