Windows 10: Camera app isn't working, regardless if I do the methods to get it back

Discus and support Camera app isn't working, regardless if I do the methods to get it back in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Error Code: 0xA00F4344 I tried the methods and looked through my anti-virus site for reasons why it can happen. The current anti-virus installed are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Serg Roldan, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Camera app isn't working, regardless if I do the methods to get it back

Error Code: 0xA00F4344

I tried the methods and looked through my anti-virus site for reasons why it can happen. The current anti-virus installed are McAfee LiveSafe and WebRoot SecureAnywhere

:)

Serg Roldan, Oct 10, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 10, 2018
  3. camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Camera app isn't working, regardless if I do the methods to get it back

I purchased a Lenovo Yoga3 and camera doesn't work

Hi Jane,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• What is the exact error/message you get?
    • Which app are you using to access the camera?
    I suggest try you below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the hardware device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the Camera driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.
    • Select the Camera driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Camera driver and click on Update driver Software.
    Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you

Ashwin V S, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Camera app isn't working, regardless if I do the methods to get it back

1. Camera app isn't working, regardless if I do the methods to get it back - Similar Threads - Camera app isn't

2. my camera isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera isn't working: Hi my Camera is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-isnt-working/b09356fb-dc57-4cf0-91cf-df08aefd8e72
  3. Camera isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera isn't working: My built in camera isn't working even though when I go onto the 'camera' app, the white light next to the camera turns on like normal. but the camera only shows a grey screen with a camera and a line across across it. How do I fix this and get my camera working again?...
  4. Camera isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera isn't working: My built in camera isn't working even though when I go onto the 'camera' app, the white light next to the camera turns on like normal. but the camera only shows a grey screen with a camera and a line across across it. How do I fix this and get my camera working again?...
  5. Camera isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera isn't working: My laptop's camera isn't working from last few months, it keeps showing things like:''camera input not found''''something went wrong''''we couldn't find your camera''''error...''or sometimes a black screen onlyI tried restarting it and updating the drivers but still nothing...
  6. Getting various camera errors and camera isn't working- Surface Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting various camera errors and camera isn't working- Surface Pro: My camera stopped working abruptly and I've tried various things to address it, most recently a reset of Windows. That did nothing. However, it did change the error message. Now it's 0xA00F4244<nocamerasareattached>. Before it was something else that I neglected to write...
  7. Camera isn't working

Camera isn't working: My laptops camera isn't working every time i open the camera app on my laptop i get a message saying that the camera isn't found. I checked device manager and i couldn't find the drivers for it. I am using an Asus tuf gaming fx505dv laptop. Can i fix this problem by...
  8. My Camera Isn't Working

My Camera Isn't Working: I accidently dropped my computer and the screen was busted, Someone came and fixed it for me and everything worked including the camera for about 2-3 months, Then one day the camera just stopped working. I tried all the trouble shooting but nothing would work, when I went...
  9. camera isn't working

camera isn't working: i have an HP 1000G2 tab. Ever since I have upgraded to windows 10, camera isn't working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-isnt-working/f0e202db-b189-4337-9284-66eaad0253a6
  10. My Camera Isn't Working

My Camera Isn't Working: Split from this thread. my camera is not working and appears as inactive / window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-isnt-working/35779344-ebde-4df6-8051-1c2fbf51ea80